Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 02-28-2017, 04:35 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
WTB: DS Front Z32 30mm Aluminum Caliper

Like the title states I am looking to get a Driverside (left) Z32 30mm Aluminum brake caliper. Some how over the years of buying and selling parts I ended up with 2 Passenger side calipers. Im willing to trade my pass. side caliper for a driver side if someone has an extra. My calipers are freshly rebuilt with ALL NEW parts purchased from Z1motorsports. Or if someone has both front calipers and doesn't want to split them then let me know and maybe we can work a deal for both. I am dropping all my stuff off at powder coating next week so I need it pretty quick. Help me out guys and lemme know what you got.
Thanx, Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2017, 04:56 PM   #2
StarFireKouki97
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
StarFireKouki97 is on the path to ruinStarFireKouki97 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Caliper

Pmedďddddd
StarFireKouki97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:38 AM   #3
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Still looking guys. Let me know if you have one to spare.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 03-02-2017, 07:08 AM   #4
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
$103 for a reman unit on rockauto. I was considering picking some up and just selling mine since I could probably sell for more than the core charge.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:16 AM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
$103 for a reman unit on rockauto. I was considering picking some up and just selling mine since I could probably sell for more than the core charge.
Yea I might go that route and I won't have to gut my spare pass caliper of the new parts to put them in the driverside if I were to buy a used one. Thanx for the heads up.
Cameron
Old 03-03-2017, 08:16 PM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Still on the hunt for this. Looked into rockauto but Im afraid im gonna end up with a cast caliper instead of aluminum since they dont have aluminum listed.
Cameron
Old 03-03-2017, 09:18 PM   #7
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfiend View Post
Still on the hunt for this. Looked into rockauto but Im afraid im gonna end up with a cast caliper instead of aluminum since they dont have aluminum listed.
Cameron
You can order through Autozone commercial and it will be aluminum
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:11 PM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
You can order through Autozone commercial and it will be aluminum
Thanx for the heads up, ill look into that tomorrow.
Cameron
Old 03-04-2017, 07:15 AM   #9
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfiend View Post
Cameron
Order a 91 to get aluminum. Late model 92 is when they switched.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:28 AM   #10
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Order a 91 to get aluminum. Late model 92 is when they switched.
Thanx a lot for the info. Searched based off that year and the aluminum ones popped up. Im gonna stop by oriellys today and get one.
Thanx again, Cameron
Old 03-04-2017, 11:40 AM   #11
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Well Orielly's had one but it didn't have nissan across it so I'm sure it was an aftermarket casting which I'm not a fan have. So now to find someone with an oem casting remaned.
Cameron
Old 03-04-2017, 04:17 PM   #12
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

That's aggravating.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:23 PM   #13
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
That's aggravating.
Yeah I went ahead and purchased a used caliper from Z1 Motorsports. That way I know its an actual OEM caliper and will be aluminum. All the parts houses seem to only carry aftermarket castings which is a no go in my book. Thanx for all the help and info guys.
Cameron