Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 07-23-2008, 06:53 AM   #1
cbates14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
cbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cbates14
RAYS / VOLK RACING TE37's color matched TAKATA GREEN 18x9.5 18x10.5 5x114.3 +22

***Willing to sell the wheels without tires***

time to let these babies go....
VOLK RACING TE37's
2 x 18x9.5 +22
2 x 18x10.5 +22
5 x 114.3

got tired of the old silver TE's, so i had them media blasted (either glass or plastic beads, forgot which ones exactly) and professionally powder coated in a matched TAKATA GREEN. i'm NOT claiming that these are the original takata green wheels, but the color sample was grabbed off of an actual JGTC mag wheel.

the fronts are pushed out by 15mm spacers in order to clear the tein HE coilovers, and fill the +12mm vertex fenders. i'm willing to sell the fenders and spacers as well, if the price is right. i've seen other people clear other coilovers without the requirement of any spacers, but i really dont know the specifics. rear fenders have been slightly pulled to fit the rear 10.5" wheels.

selling with tires:
fronts Falken AZENIS RT615 235/40/18
rear Falken FK452 255/35/18

if you'd like to see any specific shots, just let me know!

$OLD $OLD $OLD!!!

will trade for a new gt3071r + cash

Last edited by cbates14; 07-31-2008 at 06:36 PM..
cbates14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 07:37 AM   #2
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
+posi

Clean Kouki!
Old 07-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #3
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn your car is so fucking sexy!!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:36 AM   #4
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
they look FRIKIN awesome on that S14 . seriously . way better than any other car ive seen here (no offense to the other guys) make me want to buy them

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #5
cbates14
Leaky Injector

cbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-23-2008, 01:48 PM   #6
reallygood101
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (27)
reallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
pm sent love that color on te37
reallygood101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:02 PM   #7
cbates14
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallygood101 View Post
pm sent love that color on te37
replied.

msglngth.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #8
Mistah Mofro
Zilvia Member

Mistah Mofro is an unknown quantity at this point
soooooooo sexy!
Mistah Mofro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:40 PM   #9
roel03
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
roel03 is making a name for him/her selfroel03 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Beautiful kouki. Love the style you went with.
Sti brembos front + z32 rear? Rear sti brembos will bolt right on for you! do it!!!
roel03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #10
golds1400
BANNED

golds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond repute
free bump so cleannnn
golds1400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:16 PM   #11
st350z
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
st350z is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I can't stop looking at your car dude... damn sexy!
st350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:32 PM   #12
IJDMDRIFTI
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
IJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IJDMDRIFTI
TAKATA GREEN TE37's
KA-T
Kouki S14

LUCKY!!!

bump for dopeness!
IJDMDRIFTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:31 AM   #13
DanS14RB
Zilvia Member

DanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfection
Sick ride dude! love the green TE's
DanS14RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:07 AM   #14
Zero_X
Leaky Injector

Zero_X is a splendid one to beholdZero_X is a splendid one to beholdZero_X is a splendid one to beholdZero_X is a splendid one to beholdZero_X is a splendid one to beholdZero_X is a splendid one to beholdZero_X is a splendid one to beholdZero_X is a splendid one to beholdZero_X is a splendid one to beholdZero_X is a splendid one to beholdZero_X is a splendid one to behold
lol same here can't stop staring..its so damn sexy..
Old 07-24-2008, 02:46 AM   #15
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
wow amazing, glws, those wheels... flucl,k,.ea3d
nice.
keistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:31 AM   #16
Eyemfaster
Zilvia Member

Eyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Eyemfaster
your car has just left me speechless, + rep.
Eyemfaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #17
cbates14
Leaky Injector

thanks for all the love guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roel03 View Post
Beautiful kouki. Love the style you went with.
Sti brembos front + z32 rear? Rear sti brembos will bolt right on for you! do it!!!
yeah, at the time when i was doing the brake swap, i couldnt find a real good deal on rear sti brembos, so i just used the existing z32 calipers that i had. then i just kinda stopped looking.. lazy me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanS14RB View Post
Sick ride dude! love the green TE's
thanks dan! should look allright with your meisters, dont you think?
Old 07-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #18
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
My god. You sir have one nice fucken car..

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:43 PM   #19
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eds13
these would look so sick on my black hatch i just picked up!
Old 07-24-2008, 04:51 PM   #20
cbates14
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eds13 View Post
these would look so sick on my black hatch i just picked up!
hell yes they would!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:22 AM   #21
dookiedang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
dookiedang is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dookiedang
hey nice car/rims by the way, it really stand out. j/w though. what kind of front and rear bumper you got? the back look kinda like vertex lang but i cant see enough of the front to tell. if you can lmk thanks..
dookiedang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:31 PM   #22
HolyToledo0089
Leaky Injector

HolyToledo0089 is making a name for him/her selfHolyToledo0089 is making a name for him/her self
dopest wheels ever! glws!
Old 07-25-2008, 03:04 PM   #23
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
I agree that you have a really clean and nice looking car.....But, I think White TE's or maybe Works VS-XX will look a lot better on you blackies.......

I like you car as well as the style you went for.......

Great job!!!!

I wish that you price them somewhere cheaper than $2500 so that I could afford one for my car......
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:21 PM   #24
pch
Zilvia Junkie

pch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to pch
did you pull one fender more then the other in the rear? was that done on purpose or a mistake? Very interested in the wheels.
pch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:40 PM   #25
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
^^Why knock the guy's car? He's selling the wheels not asking for a critique on the car.

BTW: nice wheels man...green te's are sick glws
Old 07-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #26
DOMA!!!

DOMA!!! is a jewel in the roughDOMA!!! is a jewel in the roughDOMA!!! is a jewel in the roughDOMA!!! is a jewel in the roughDOMA!!! is a jewel in the roughDOMA!!! is a jewel in the roughDOMA!!! is a jewel in the roughDOMA!!! is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by powersteeringless180sx View Post
^^Why knock the guy's car? He's selling the wheels not asking for a critique on the car.

Good call...who notices shit like that on a f/s wheel thread anyways? PCH why you gotta hate? he's got a sick car and he's selling the wheels not asking what you think of his ride...

I do like those te's you should keep them
DOMA!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:51 PM   #27
pch
Zilvia Junkie

pch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to pch
Quote:
Originally Posted by powersteeringless180sx View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMA!!! View Post
Good call...who notices shit like that on a f/s wheel thread anyways? PCH why you gotta hate? he's got a sick car and he's selling the wheels not asking what you think of his ride...

I do like those te's you should keep them
Before you go knocking on me I asked for a specific reason. I want to know did he feel that it is better to roll and slightly pull or pull a lot. His car is hawt and that is an easy fix if it was a mistake or if it was done intentionally. Did i ever say i was hating on his car? Answer is NO!!!! Such morons. Thanks guys
pch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:27 PM   #28
yenkiS14

yenkiS14 has a spectacular aura aboutyenkiS14 has a spectacular aura aboutyenkiS14 has a spectacular aura aboutyenkiS14 has a spectacular aura aboutyenkiS14 has a spectacular aura aboutyenkiS14 has a spectacular aura aboutyenkiS14 has a spectacular aura about
wow...you got da nice wheel...how come everyone hate so much?
yenkiS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 06:49 AM   #29
cbates14
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch View Post
did you pull one fender more then the other in the rear? was that done on purpose or a mistake? Very interested in the wheels.
i'm surprised you can tell there's a difference in the fender pull from left to right from the photos i posted. i started rolling the fenders before i got my alignment, then figured i should do that first, and finish rolling afterwards. then of course never went back to it.

if you're wondering how the wheels look on a non-pulled rear fender - prior to the pull, here you go:

like i've said before, thanks to everyone for all the love and props! much appreciated!

all pm's replied.

Last edited by cbates14; 07-30-2008 at 07:24 AM..
Old 07-28-2008, 12:32 PM   #30
dart165

dart165 is an unknown quantity at this point
very interested. Check ya PM.
dart165 is offline   Reply With Quote