Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #1
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"Spotted": LA/OC/IE

Let's try to keep this civil this time around.
This is a thread for spotting other S/Z's not for argueing.
Unless you like pink.

NEW RULE:
Do not post up locations of where you have seen cars parked, regardless of a place of business or residence.

NO LICENSE PLATES!!!

Yesterday I saw a greenish-teal FB with black wheels drive past me while I was outside in Long Beach, standing next to my car.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Yes, please.

I saw 2 s13's parked down the street from me.
silvia front ends. both black. i think stock wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:29 PM   #3
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
w00t. I'm on the 1st page again!

Spotted last Friday a silver kouki s14 w/ greyish wheels rollin on lakewood blvd. near florence in Downy. Looked clean! great stance as well.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I saw a clean s13 coupe with a sil front end, Riverside, last week?
Old 03-10-2008, 02:46 PM   #5
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
saw white S13 Hatch with Silvia Front end Brick headlights, Kouki Tails, looked like VS-XX rims not sure i was on the 91 west heading back from Riverside last night.

i was in the Red Hatch =D
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #6
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
gotta love MOD's

saw another white HB on the 110S freeway...clean body shiny as hell nice detail bud

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #7
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
w00t. I'm on the 1st page again!
*gah*

must get on first page!

Saw a nice s14 zenki at my work place, had the "drifting is not a crime" sticker lol.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:36 PM   #8
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Saw a nice silver 350z with exhaust in lincoln heights today.

You gave me a nice stare.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:36 PM   #9
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Saw a red hatch today with Kouki tails driving down alameda.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:39 PM   #10
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
saw white S13 Hatch with Silvia Front end Brick headlights, Kouki Tails, looked like VS-XX rims not sure i was on the 91 west heading back from Riverside last night.

i was in the Red Hatch =D
Almost sounds like Danny from Pink Godzira.

Saw a white vert at the 99 ranch in Chino Hills today.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #11
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
1st page!

Saw a stock white hatch pignose front with lip, white wheels go down Sepulveda the other day.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:31 PM   #12
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
1st page...

Saw a Red FB with Sileighty front end conversion, windows & rear garnish (kouki tails) w/ wangan wing & CF hood in the valley. Looked pretty clean.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #13
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
saw a lowered white coupe last night around 8pm? on university goin onto 60/215 east in riverside
Old 03-10-2008, 04:51 PM   #14
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Spotted a Silver 350Z this weekend in Los Alamitos. Track model w/ a "Battle" Carbon Fiber Hood.
cisco240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:15 PM   #15
s14sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
spotted silver 350z with nice ass ssr sp1 black wheels slammed in buena park on last week.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #16
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
spotted a white 93 convertible 5 spd next to the glendale dmv...it's up for sale. didnt get the chance to get the number
Old 03-10-2008, 06:46 PM   #17
jeshhka

jeshhka is just really nicejeshhka is just really nicejeshhka is just really nicejeshhka is just really nicejeshhka is just really nicejeshhka is just really nicejeshhka is just really nicejeshhka is just really nicejeshhka is just really nicejeshhka is just really nice
Darker red coupe driving around in Pasadena turning left onto Fair Oaks I think. From what I could tell the rear rims were a bright yellow.

Might've been Keith?
jeshhka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #18
bbejj123
Zilvia Junkie

bbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura about
i saw atleast 3 around town today... and a few last week... saw a black s13 with rims another black s13 and a white s13 piggy =)
Old 03-10-2008, 07:41 PM   #19
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
I see this guy driving Sil80 all the time at CSULB. Remember me? I was the guy replacing my coupler for my radiator hoses after they blew off in the school parking lot Wonder if he joined Zilvia yet.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #20
tougemII
Zilvia Member

tougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond repute
rhd black sileighty. looks like stock height with a fmic. ive seen u twice around the sfv. shit is super clean
tougemII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:30 PM   #21
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Spotted a black kouki w/ jdm aero, wingless, w/ bronze wheels going down temple in pomonizzee.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:52 PM   #22
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Parked next to a black 350z with black/polished lip BBS. Tasteful offsets. Actually the whole car was tasteful.

I won't mention location since it was parked.

Oh and there is always a guy in a silver 350z with black TE's (they have a red pinstripe along the lip) who parks at my work on Sundays. He parked next to me last sunday...
Old 03-11-2008, 02:39 AM   #23
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Flat black or primer sileighty on haskel & nordhoff going north?

then another Red sileighty on century and la brea area cant remember!
Old 03-11-2008, 03:56 AM   #24
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Silver Z33 on the 101 north and exited on santa monica, I was next to you in the blue civic with my gf.

Car had gold RGII, carbon fiber front canards, 4 point cage?, and a mynismo.com sticker.

Also saw a black S13 coupe (probably pignose) at PHO2000 at like 2am, got there right after I did, but didn't want to be weird and say hi when I was in my gf's civic. The car seemed stock, but lowered... maybe coils?
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:42 AM   #25
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
i saw a nice s14 exiting with me on the witestone expressway while i was going to school. spoke to the guy for a bit while the light was red. said he had a sr in it. seemed like a pretty cool guy
Old 03-11-2008, 10:11 AM   #26
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
saw a flat black silvia at csulb with a big front mount hanging out.

Just as I pulled out of the lot. he had some bling bling rims and goddy JDM bs stickers.

My ugly 500hp car just sat opposite of him smiling wanted to play with blood dripping from it's huge hood gap haha.

oh man, I hate how trendy these cars have become in the past 8 years

Last edited by steve shadows; 03-11-2008 at 12:11 PM..
steve shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:30 AM   #27
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
oh man, I hate how trendy these cars have become in the past 8 years
Umm, 8 years ago, you were 15......
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:37 AM   #28
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
i saw a flat black coupe with silvia front end and front mount driving on carson next to heartwell golf course last thursday. i was coming out of the neighborhood in a silver moss kouki.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:44 AM   #29
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Hey Steve my car is white with no stickers. Unfortunately I don't go anywhere near the SSPA building so I haven't seen you around yet.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:45 AM   #30
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
Umm, 8 years ago, you were 15......
yeah I picked up my first S13 before I turned 17

Im 24 in a month.

thanks for the who's cooler police Yuri- sometimes you make me wanna slap you

Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
i saw a flat black coupe with silvia front end and front mount driving on carson next to heartwell golf course last thursday.
Sounds like the car I saw.