Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
snowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1997 240sx $7000

$7,000 NO TRADES

Located near Westminster MD, ~30 mins West of Baltimore, ~45 mins North of DC

Hello everyone,

It is finally time for me to sell my hobby. This car has treated me very well during the past 3 years that I've had it. I am the second owner of this car. The car has a clean title and a clean Carfax. I bought the car bone stock with 72,XXX miles in September 2007. Since then, I've put less than 20,000 miles on the car being my daily driver. I have every maintenance record for the car, as well as the window sticker. This car has never seen the track, been drifted, or anything of the sort. It was my daily and it did a good job. With that being said, lets move on.

Included with car:

-Stance LX+ coilovers
-HKS Hi-Power catback (65mm)(Extra mid pipe included)
-Greddy 4-1 Header
-6K HIDs
-Rota P45r 17x9+12 (F), 17x9.5+12 (R), BFG All Season 225/45 on all 4 wheels
-JDM Kouki front and rear bumpers (BRAND NEW IN BOX!, not installed)
-New Master Clutch Cylinder
-New Slave Cylinder
-Alpine 9884 Head unit with iPod cable
-Alpine Type R 6.5 speakers on all 4 corners
-Wired for amp (May or may not include JL 500/1 and 2 JL 12's)
-Main body harness relocated above wheel well
-Stock wheels w/ shot tires
-Stock Rear Seats
-Anything else I have that I forgot about

Cons:

Paint/Body- Both are not in very good shape. Clearcoat is missing in small areas all over car. Small dents are present, mostly on doors, and rear quarters. Stock bumpers are also in same condition, but that's why you're getting two new ones!
-Corner light on driver side is out
-Small crack on taillights (not broken, just a small crack)
-EGR is currently cut in half, CEL is on because of this. The car DID PASS MD emissions with the EGR cut in half, it's not really a big deal, but it's there
-E-brake is weak
-Small burn in rear passenger seat (~1/2-3/4 inch long, ~1/4 inch wide)
-AC and heat are not consistent. Both work when they want to, but not on a regular basis

I have done my best to describe everything that is wrong with this car. The last thing I want to do is to waste peoples' time because I am a busy person as well. The car will be sold AS-IS. I will not be responsible for the car once payment has been received.

Serious inquiries may contact me on my cell phone (443 846 2375) between 11am and 11pm. Texting is the preferred method of communication, but if i can answer a call I will. PM on here will also be a way to contact me. I do work 50+ hrs. a week and go to school. I don't have time to waste on people that aren't serious about the car. Any questions are welcome.

$7,000 NO TRADES

Pics:

Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

snowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to all
serious offers accepted
Old 11-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #3
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

Will take off amp and subs, jdm bumpers, and wheels for 500 less each
Old 11-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #4
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

Anybody? Offers?
Old 11-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
yungjon23
Leaky Injector

yungjon23 is an unknown quantity at this point
if this car is still for sale around summer time next year ill take it lol
Old 11-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
HFAS_monkey
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
HFAS_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Is this car still available?!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:16 AM   #7
Moneymaker07893

Moneymaker07893 is an unknown quantity at this point
why is the egr valve cut in half?
Old 11-08-2010, 12:44 PM   #8
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

The car is pending sale right now, but the egr pipe is cut because the nut was rusted into the stock manifold and had to be cut to have the greddy header put on
Old 11-09-2010, 03:15 AM   #9
JayDM s13
Leaky Injector

JayDM s13 is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to JayDM s13 Send a message via MSN to JayDM s13 Send a message via Yahoo to JayDM s13
wow...clean s14 man! GLWS!
Old 11-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #10
MYN1SMO

Trader Rating: (1)
MYN1SMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Love the car I would be trying to come and pick up right now but I keep blowing cash on the 350 haha. If you still have this car in a month or two I'll definatly be interested. Consider this a free up, clean ride man.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #11
240sxCODY
Leaky Injector

240sxCODY is an unknown quantity at this point
dude where you at the town mall in westminster last night... if so this thing is clean... oh and if not is this the one at carroll?
Old 12-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #12
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

Car has been sold for three weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxCODY View Post
dude where you at the town mall in westminster last night... if so this thing is clean... oh and if not is this the one at carroll?
Yes this was the car at carroll, I doubt it was at town mall last night haha but who knows. I have the blue evo x at carroll now
Old 12-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #13
brudacille
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
brudacille is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Is this thing still for sale?
Closed Thread