Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-04-2016, 07:31 AM   #8671
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've seen the plastic dash cover in s13s that pretty good. Almost unnoticeable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Doesn't it get kinda annoying to have those stickers in you face?
Haha not really. I sit high enough to see over them. Besides the sun is burning them off
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2016, 08:33 AM   #8672
ryandriftingfat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
ryandriftingfat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I have a coverlay in mine. Personally I wouldn't even consider another option, it's perfect for me. However I recommend not using their glue and using screws in strategic location instead.

ryandriftingfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:45 AM   #8673
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEZxIT View Post
It looks shitty on the website, but in person it looks pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
Doesnt look so bad as people were making it seem
That looks good for the price, curious if they have an S13 example. Emailing now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
I've seen the plastic dash cover in s13s that pretty good. Almost unnoticeable
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandriftingfat View Post
I have a coverlay in mine. Personally I wouldn't even consider another option, it's perfect for me. However I recommend not using their glue and using screws in strategic location instead.

https://scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e15/11191250_397974407056574_1633668944_n.jpg[/IMG]
This. This is the best option, minus that groove by the HVAC where the coverlay meets the console, but again, MUCH better than a cracked dash or flocking IMO.
Old 05-04-2016, 10:11 AM   #8674
boosted23
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
boosted23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
My before of my interior
uploadfromtaptalk1462378206281.jpg

My after
uploadfromtaptalk1462378256692.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1462378274727.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
boosted23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 11:19 AM   #8675
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
you going the bondo route? Im curious bc theres a torn spot about the size of two quarters right above my cluster

I'm not sure yet. It's not something i've looked into too much at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
IMO, Flocking looks as bad as the carpet versions of the overlays...

Wrap it in vinyl or something.

I hardly feel like flocking looks as bad as carpet overlays. The flock at least contours with the dash and doesn't look all floppy and out of place like traditional carpet overlays.

I mainly wanted to go to the flock to reduce glare. My car's primary purpose will be for drifting and I live in Las Vegas and I can't stand glare on the track.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:20 PM   #8676
dr_
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
dr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Figured I'd post this 'before' pic before I try to rescue this from disrepair. New Works Bell hub, quick relase and Nardi in the works, along with new handbrake. Have an appointment for a cage, still deciding on seats and dash/gauge setup. Gonna wait on the dash and gauges until the cage is in so I can get a better direction on it.

Not sure why it was thought gauges on passenger side was a good idea, but I guess 1999 was a looong time ago.
dr_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:43 PM   #8677
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Woah dude you got N0S b00st buttons just like Fast and Furious!?!~!~?!~!
DJTTon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:54 PM   #8678
dr_
Zilvia Member

dr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
^lol, they're horn buttons. not to say I don't push them while alone and act like i'm juicin
dr_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:56 PM   #8679
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_ View Post
^lol, they're horn buttons. not to say I don't push them while alone and act like i'm juicin
With the exception of the steering wheel/hand brake, I'd say it looks pretty decent as is.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #8680
b00stinbmx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
b00stinbmx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

my 97 kouki. has corbeau seats, speed hut and plx gauges. alpine head unit with kicker speakers and JL sub in the rear. i wanted to keep it a nice clean simple interior which was much different than my last s13 that was gutted and caged. def enjoy this a lot more. im gonna use a FX1 for track days but on the street its A4 reclinables in suede.

oh yea and the new king of vertex wheel on a NRG quick release and circuit sports short hub, need to get the horn working.
b00stinbmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 09:11 PM   #8681
infam0us21
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
infam0us21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Picked this up from boso for a steal. Don't know why i waited so long to buy these

Old 05-10-2016, 06:53 AM   #8682
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Mmmmmm what fabric is that! Looks really smooth
DJTTon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 09:48 AM   #8683
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us21 View Post
Picked this up from boso for a steal. Don't know why i waited so long to buy these

Is that a pure black? Mine is a shade of navy blue. ]
Old 05-10-2016, 11:51 AM   #8684
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
This is the interior thread

The S15 seats i used to have had a blue hue to them as well, but it depends on the light.

Sent from my iPhone
Old 05-10-2016, 05:18 PM   #8685
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Old 05-10-2016, 08:47 PM   #8686
infam0us21
Zilvia Junkie

infam0us21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Mmmmmm what fabric is that! Looks really smooth
They are a cloth material. Very breathable. Unlike stock s14 seats that are 'fuzzy' like material

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Is that a pure black? Mine is a shade of navy blue. ]
Seats are black to my eyes and i dont believe i am colorblind lol. Although there is slight sun fade around the headrest that does appear to be blue-ish. Maybe its just sun fade that naturally lightens the material to the blue-ish color?
Old 05-12-2016, 03:45 AM   #8687
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 05:11 AM   #8688
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post

Coming along nicely mm that ganador just peaking thru
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 03:25 PM   #8689
Mister.E
Post Whore!

I can't confirm or deny this, but some of the fabric on the seats in my Titan looks damn near like the S15 material on the rear seats. Anyone know if they continued to use that material when the S15 was discontinued? My truck is a 2008 for reference.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:09 PM   #8690
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
Coming along nicely mm that ganador just peaking thru
Dang... good eyes my man HAHA! And thanks! I have more items on order for the interior.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:06 PM   #8691
GoodShow

Trader Rating: (0)
GoodShow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Dang... good eyes my man HAHA! And thanks! I have more items on order for the interior.
No more s15 huh? That 4 door life has got to be cool though. You drive your kid around in it?

Also you missing the passenger seat?
GoodShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 06:23 AM   #8692
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodShow View Post
No more s15 huh? That 4 door life has got to be cool though. You drive your kid around in it?

Also you missing the passenger seat?

Yeah I sold the S15, and picked up a chaser. I wanted a change, and always had a soft spot for the X chassis so I bit the bullet.

I haven't driven her around in it yet, though she finds my car "silly" since the steering wheel is on the other side.

Oh and no, there's still a passenger seat. The lighting was terrible. I'm on the hunt for a red Brix seat.

Old 05-16-2016, 11:19 AM   #8693
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 11:45 AM   #8694
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Stock+

Dyed carpets, custom seat rails, Corbeau GTS-II seats recovered in black leather and suede, Works Bell hub, NRG quick release, Nardi 330mm Deep Corn, Redline Goods shift and ebrake boots, custom headliner in black suede with a subtle floral pattern.... I think that's it. Oh yeah, and some ebay pedals that do the job for now.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 01:19 PM   #8695
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
That looks great (but those pedals are janky as hell!)
Old 05-16-2016, 03:00 PM   #8696
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
No pedal covers with grip tape would look better than that. Or doing the 350z pedals.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:35 PM   #8697
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I like that they're wide enough I can heel-toe. 350Z pedals are the long term plan. I understand the brake and clutch are bolt-on, but the gas pedal you have to weld?
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:54 PM   #8698
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post

Stock+

Dyed carpets, custom seat rails, Corbeau GTS-II seats recovered in black leather and suede, Works Bell hub, NRG quick release, Nardi 330mm Deep Corn, Redline Goods shift and ebrake boots, custom headliner in black suede with a subtle floral pattern.... I think that's it. Oh yeah, and some ebay pedals that do the job for now.

Corbs look nice.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 11:16 PM   #8699
DanielS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
DanielS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
what does every one use to clean their steering wheels? i have a vertex wheel with white and yellow stitching. when i had my car towed to my tuner the driver grab it with his dirty gloves before i realized it :/
DanielS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 12:04 AM   #8700
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielS14 View Post
what does every one use to clean their steering wheels? i have a vertex wheel with white and yellow stitching. when i had my car towed to my tuner the driver grab it with his dirty gloves before i realized it :/

Set the car on fire.... That should fix the dirt
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote