Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-30-2016, 06:51 PM   #10831
TSL
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TSL is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Actually, Australians and New Zealanders already milked all of the good phallus dry.
We may suck a lot of dicks but at least we don't have to wait 25 years to buy rusty old leftover cars.
TSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2016, 07:03 PM   #10832
izzy-
Zilvia Member

izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
^ Is that an ITR wing? And a tach on the hood?

Sucks, but at least it's only a hood, trunk, and bumper away from being fine again. For now, at least.
Its a 2.5rs sedan wing
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 07:10 PM   #10833
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy- View Post
Its a 2.5rs sedan wing
Actually a coupe wing. My coupe actually came with the sedan wing on it ( atleast in the same color) and I had to go out and buy a coupe wing (which people want way too much money for)

Can it be next page already please
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 08:38 PM   #10834
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Actually a coupe wing. My coupe actually came with the sedan wing on it ( atleast in the same color) and I had to go out and buy a coupe wing (which people want way too much money for)

Can it be next page already please
Dude, no. The space between the trunk and the wing is too big...almost as big as ThatBoostedTranny's gaping hoo-ha.

0/2 so far.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:01 PM   #10835
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
OMFG

https://www.facebook.com/Marmalademe...2858258751178/
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:18 PM   #10836
rawgarage

rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
double post...
Old 04-30-2016, 09:44 PM   #10837
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
...1st world problems
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 01:13 AM   #10838
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWGarage View Post

Is it serious or parody?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 05:20 AM   #10839
rawgarage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Is it serious or parody?
they serious AF bruh
Old 05-01-2016, 07:04 AM   #10840
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Teenage screamo numetal....or ear rape.
I'll give the growl a +1 interweb point though. It wasn't great, but not horrible.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 08:00 AM   #10841
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Holy shit. What a bunch of straight up motherfucking badasses. I bet they just straight up don't to their homework and skip class to go to hot topic at least once or twice a week.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 12:38 PM   #10842
Habibi240
Zilvia Member

Habibi240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone else notice the black dude in that video? Nobody gon fuck with him after that one
Habibi240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:42 PM   #10843
sackofrice

sackofrice is an unknown quantity at this point
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5560358277.html

What a gem. This guy must "know what he has".
sackofrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:55 PM   #10844
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Lol I was gonna post that too.

RHD > priority than upgrading ka24e

LOL it gets even worse when you get to the bottom of the description haha
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 04:41 PM   #10845
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSL View Post
We may suck a lot of dicks but at least we don't have to wait 25 years to buy rusty old leftover cars.
Nobody has to wait to buy them. You can buy any other used or new car already available in the country.
Importing an RHD car into an LHD country is silly anyway, unless you plan to use it for postal delivery service. It makes more sense for Australia, where everybody is a postal delivery worker.
Have fun with your hoon and modification laws.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 10:04 PM   #10846
TSL
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Importing an RHD car into an LHD country is silly anyway
Damn friend did you get a lot of vaccinations as a kid because it seems like you might be on the spectrum.

I said the guy wanting to import 25yr+ cars is dumb. You said down under bros like dicks. I agreed we like dicks. Now you are saying importing 25yr+ cars is dumb?

Where are you going with this? Trying out for some sort of "doing it wrong at arguing on the internet" trophy?

Ok now you come back at me and pretend like you were trolling the whole time to cover up the fact you are just dumb.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:22 PM   #10847
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Whatever. When it hits 2020, I'm doing my damnedest to get an r33. I've wanted one of those since 1998.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:47 PM   #10848
TSL
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
Whatever. When it hits 2020, I'm doing my damnedest to get an r33. I've wanted one of those since 1998.
Hey man if it's your dream car and you are willing to pay a premium for a good example then I can't hate on that. I was just saying for the guy who wanted to run a business importing them that it isn't as easy as it seems and it's hard to find good cars and when you do find them they are expensive and I'm not sure if the market is big enough to support yet another importer jumping on the band wagon trying to sell premium price cars to a market that is known for being cheapskates.

True story: Australians imported a whole lot of clean late model 180sx type-x cars years ago when prices in japan were cheap. Now they are actually getting exported back to japan from here because they are getting hard to find in japan and prices are going up.

Anyway this is all dumb shit that nobody cares about so let's get it back OT with this:

Another kid building a "drift" car, spends a year or 2 making an already shit car even worse and then predictably gives up before it is ever close to being driveable. All done on his parents front lawn which I am sure the neighbours love.

Made these sweet rear quarter vents that just feed air to nothing:

This super neat fuel flap delete cover:

Customised ebay tail lights with homemade center fill plate made out of wood or something:

Gutted the factory door mechanism to save weight and replaced with these nice external latches:

Decided it needed a bit of cosmetic freshen up so got his mate to do this awesome mural on the side. Apparently his friend is a "bad-ass graf artist" so naturally he did this work with his mom's art'n'crafts paint brush because aerosol cans are played out:

Got a bargain deal on this 1jz. He cracked it open and saw this inside but he is not worried because "the spark plugs look mint so the internals are probably ok":

Can't make this shit up.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:53 PM   #10849
TSL
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Whats the forum? I really, really, really, want to create an account to shit on this.
Nah you can't man, the moderators hardcore defend this shit because it's like one of those "hate free zones" where every kid wins a prize.

Basically the owner of the forum decided years ago that he needed to make fat stacks to pay for modifying his own car so that he could go out and pick up underage school girls in it. So he hardcore monetised the forum so it's just a mass of advertisement and "sponsors" selling cheap chinese parts.

The kids who make this shit build threads are the ones paying for his pedomobile so he doesn't want people scaring them off with facts and reality.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:14 AM   #10850
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Agreed. And yes, I'd be willing to pay stupid amounts of money for a r33 gtr, preferably in stock or mostly stock trim. That is if it passed the economic committee, aka the wife. Hell, she finally gave me the go ahead to buy another 240 after years of pining for my old car.

As for that abomination, this is why we can't find nice cars. Even the shitty ones get turned into even shittier haggard garage shitboxes.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:25 AM   #10851
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Inside 1jz

"Bro the engine exporter/importer told me it only has 50k km because of Japanese road tax laws."

I don't know if this thing has been posted at all. But what a tragedy.
All that vape smoke has gone to this poor kids head, he actually thinks he's "pushing the envelope".

Before:

After:

silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:36 AM   #10852
TSL
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
Agreed. And yes, I'd be willing to pay stupid amounts of money for a r33 gtr, preferably in stock or mostly stock trim. That is if it passed the economic committee, aka the wife. Hell, she finally gave me the go ahead to buy another 240 after years of pining for my old car.

As for that abomination, this is why we can't find nice cars. Even the shitty ones get turned into even shittier haggard garage shitboxes.
That's pretty much what happened here, all the cheap imports got flogged out by teenagers then scrapped or taken off the road and turned into track cars. Now the clean stuff that is left is going up in price.

Used to be able to get a decent r32 gtr here for $15k which is probably something like $10k in american pesos or whatever you guys use. Now you need to pay at least $25k or more for a good one. Same with 33 and 34 gtrs, prices just going up, a nice r34 gtr cost like $50-$60k. All the gts-t skylines are worth nothing now because they are old and fucked and nobody wants them. You can buy a not terrible r33 gts-t for like $4k. R32 gtrs were sold here new and the australian version was a bit different and had some extra parts and for some reason people think they are worth way more. Probably because they sold for over $100k new back in 1990.

S-chassis stuff is a bit weird because only the s13's are imports as the s14 and s15 were sold new here. S15 in particular seem to have held their prices probably because they never got cheap enough for kids to afford to buy them and ruin them.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:14 AM   #10853
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

And that's what I don't get. I owned a s13 hatch in high school. It stayed stock, even though I could afford to mod the snot out of it. I bought an s14 in my early 20s. It stayed stock till I sold it. Maybe I'm just old, or old fashioned, or both.
I'm probably gonna drop top dollar(American monopoly money is what we have here) for an unmolested s14 this weekend, because it's in such good shape.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:17 AM   #10854
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviamang View Post
"Bro the engine exporter/importer told me it only has 50k km because of Japanese road tax laws."

I don't know if this thing has been posted at all. But what a tragedy.
All that vape smoke has gone to this poor kids head, he actually thinks he's "pushing the envelope".

Before:

After:

Oh he pushed the envelope alright. Right past the tastefully done, straight to laughable.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:50 AM   #10855
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Nah you can't man, the moderators hardcore defend this shit because it's like one of those "hate free zones" where every kid wins a prize.

Basically the owner of the forum decided years ago that he needed to make fat stacks to pay for modifying his own car so that he could go out and pick up underage school girls in it. So he hardcore monetised the forum so it's just a mass of advertisement and "sponsors" selling cheap chinese parts.

The kids who make this shit build threads are the ones paying for his pedomobile so he doesn't want people scaring them off with facts and reality.
So we can't go there? Well then, I suggest telling them about this wonder website called "zilvia" where their "builds" (lol) can get more exposure and maybe even sponsors.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 07:49 AM   #10856
TSL
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardjass View Post
So we can't go there?
Ya I mean you can go there but there is no point trolling the idiots because the mods just delete it.

Like that kid that had the rollcage that was made out of wood and not bolted in, some dudes mentioned that it might not be safe and wouldn't pass inspection at a track and he should take it out. Then mods came in and deleted posts and threatened to ban people for hurting the kids feelings.

Coz you know if little Timmy wants a wooden rollcage in his car then he should be allowed to and anyone who says otherwise is just a jealous hater.

But that's the problem, the best lessons in life are often learned the hard way and if you stop being real about shit then you start enabling and encouraging dumb behaviour and people never learn.

OT...

This chump with no money gets his GF to buy him this clean streeter ca18det silvia which he converted to sr20det:

Then he decides to try out this new fangled drifting craze. Crashes the car on his first attempt drifting and can't afford to fix it so he scraps it. Also blamed the factory intercooler pipe holes for making the chassis weak:

Old 05-02-2016, 08:01 AM   #10857
TSL
Leaky Injector

Another drift special.

Because it is literally impossible to fit an rb under a standard hood:

Now it has some real drift cred:
Old 05-02-2016, 08:15 AM   #10858
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
That car makes me want to cry
DJTTon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:22 AM   #10859
TSL
Leaky Injector

No lock collars on your coilovers? Just use some silicone sealant and hose clamps instead. Fuckin rock solid.

Old 05-02-2016, 08:42 AM   #10860
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Good to see some new content from Australia.
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote