Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 07-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
Chewbaca
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Chewbaca is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My Japanese Import 180sx build

Most of this is taken from DRIFTIRELAND.COM

Right well I was on the hunt for a Nissan SR20DET for about 6 months back in 2011 as some know and i went through all the phases - s14, 14a, 180sx, s15 back to a 14 and ended up with a 180 lol

I bought this off a guy on DTDIRL.COM in July 2011 with brand new fresh NCT (Irish car test) and i got it at a very very good price. I rathered the idea of buying a nice clean 180 and havin plenty of money to spend on it instead of buying a s15 and havin no money to spend on it. What really sold me about this car is it has genuine milage, proof it was well taken care of in Japan and a rediculously clean shell. It has 165 000kms which are definately genuine and there is no patches of rust anywhere on it.

It started off by layin out side my girlfriends house as i had to wait for insurance to come through, i got fed up of it sittin there so it then went out to Dori-Rorys house where it sat for another week but finally THE INSURANCE CAME THROUGH so i drove it home

So thats the car as it sat outside my back door when i first got it.

The first thing i did when i got it was throw on the uras front bumper that i got with the car, i know it is well battered but the car came with the standard front bumper and it was fuckin aweful looking. Next was to rip out the UNBELIEVEABLY SHIT HKS dumpvalve and put back in the standard intercooler pipe. The car runs 210% better without the dumpvalve. There is a lot more power and its very steady going up through the revs where with the dumpvalve the power was all over the place as it was leaking

So anyway, On the first week i went mad and one night when i came home, i landed home to a bit of a treat.

The first few wee bits and pieces i bought

My new DMAX 5050 rear lights, Deep dish suade steering wheel and then the toys were for myself lol

I thought this was class till i went out side and seen MORE :happy) :happy)

My new Cusco 2way diff

My dash dodger bolt in cage

And I had this laying about aswell

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Right well i took a day off and spent it fittin these zenki sidelights to a uras bumper. did this because i didnt have the other wee square lights and the indicators goin mental pissed me off

I think they look alright, bit different, I like them bt

Also a photo of me new wheel fitted

My two as new cusco coilovers for the back as the two on the back are welded to the high position

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chewbaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links