Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-17-2018, 10:03 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
PAIR (2) Blue S15 Silvia Seats ~ Japan !

Every time I think I'm going to hold onto these for the future something comes up.

These are in great shape. I had them steam cleaned by a detailer on base here in Japan. I did a quick search to check price trends and the last thread I saw had a single chair for $450OBO and a super dirty set for $600.

SOLD

*Please ignore the kouki wing. It's not for sale.

Last edited by dizzariot; 08-20-2018 at 04:00 AM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2018, 05:49 AM   #2
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
BUMP FOR THE HOMIE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 02:24 PM   #3
haulksmash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
haulksmash is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im so tempted my s14 leather seats are showing signs of wear....

i wonder how they look in a black interior
haulksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 02:54 PM   #4
Ton
Leaky Injector

Ton is an unknown quantity at this point
Any damage or wear?
Ton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 07:18 PM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by haulksmash View Post
im so tempted my s14 leather seats are showing signs of wear....

In Japan these came in S15s with matching door cards. You can Google Image search to see what they looked like in the S15. I had orange ones in and S14 forever ago. It's a nice splash of color on a dark backdrop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ton View Post
Any damage or wear?
Replied to your PM. They were just a little dirty so I had them steam cleaned, as mentioned in the ad.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:40 PM   #6
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
These look brand new, and they are getting harder to find. GLWS man
Old 07-18-2018, 07:45 PM   #7
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:

They look good just about anywhere
Old 07-18-2018, 08:45 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

^^^ Thanks for the photo! ^^^
Old 07-18-2018, 09:26 PM   #9
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
How much for kouki wing? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 10:34 PM   #10
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post

he said it’s not for sale
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 11:33 PM   #11
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh you fucking smartass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
he said it’s not for sale
^^^ My shooters shoot for me because I shoot for them.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:17 AM   #12
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Oh you fucking smartass...

^^^ My shooters shoot for me because I shoot for them.
Any day of the week [emoji6]

Old 07-19-2018, 10:31 PM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I can have some Japanese dude fart in these some more if you want them extra authentic.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:36 AM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Can add Japanese farts for asking price.
Old 07-20-2018, 08:58 PM   #15
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Someone should buy these from this fucker. He actually knows how to pack/ship them correctly (my own experience getting my blue set from him).

Old 07-21-2018, 10:04 AM   #16
haulksmash
Leaky Injector

Debating between these and a set of gtr seats....
Old 07-21-2018, 05:59 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Someone should buy these from this fucker. He actually knows how to pack/ship them correctly (my own experience getting my blue set from him).
I've nearly perfected packaging seats lol. I actually enjoy making the boxes hahaha.

Quote:
Debating between these and a set of gtr seats....
GTR seats? R32 or R33? In terms of availability I'd say these seats are way harder to find. GTR seats are always around...but the GTR seats might hold you a bit better. I can't really say because I've never owned any.
Old 07-21-2018, 06:49 PM   #18
haulksmash
Leaky Injector

Quote:

GTR seats? R32 or R33? In terms of availability I'd say these seats are way harder to find. GTR seats are always around...but the GTR seats might hold you a bit better. I can't really say because I've never owned any.
The one thing I dont like about gtr is the head rest is not adjustable...
Old 07-21-2018, 07:11 PM   #19
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yea this is true, but I love my r32 seats. It’s all perspective, to me the r33 seats look horrible. Anyways bump for the man!
Old 07-21-2018, 09:49 PM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Ah yeah that's true. Same on my S13 Silvia OEM seats. Shoot me a message man we can work something out. I can ship these really quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Yea this is true, but I love my r32 seats. It’s all perspective, to me the r33 seats look horrible. Anyways bump for the man!
Thanks man!
Old 07-22-2018, 10:45 AM   #21
haulksmash
Leaky Injector

Meeting up the seller for some R33 seats today, if it falls thru these will be my plan B.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:53 PM   #22
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
If these were grey/black I'd have already paypal'd you. Looks like a good price for the seats.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 06:32 PM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
If these were grey/black I'd have already paypal'd you. Looks like a good price for the seats.
Are you talking about the standard OEM ones?
Old 07-23-2018, 01:21 AM   #24
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! No good offer will be denied. I want to make some room in my house.
Old 07-23-2018, 01:57 AM   #25
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Maybe a good 8"x11" butt picture in the package will do the trick

Old 07-25-2018, 09:04 PM   #26
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Maybe a good 8"x11" butt picture in the package will do the trick
You'd think with the interest I've got thus far I wouldn't have to. Shaving ass tonight.
Old 07-25-2018, 09:23 PM   #27
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
You'd think with the interest I've got thus far I wouldn't have to. Shaving ass tonight.
Make sure to take a before pic in case you have a buyer that's into the whole gorilla thing.

Old 07-26-2018, 04:57 PM   #28
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Make sure to take a before pic in case you have a buyer that's into the whole gorilla thing.
All bases covered.

Bump. PSA: y'all can message me and tell me you changed your mind. It's totally fine. When you totally bail is when it gets lame.
Old 07-28-2018, 02:17 AM   #29
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Waiting on two, maybe three people. Please make up your minds so I can organize my storage room.
Old 07-29-2018, 05:41 PM   #30
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Same ol, Same ol. Someone pull the trigger.