Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #61
Drift_86
Post Whore!
 
Drift_86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Los Angeles, South Gate
Age: 32
Posts: 3,663
Trader Rating: (59)
Drift_86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 59 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
First of all why is there a flat black car in this thread..
I have a feeling you're just trolling with some of dose pictures you been posting.
When they say flat black they mean them shitty black paint they use from rattle cans.

Like for example...
__________________

Want to roll fenders, custom gauge pod pm me
Drift_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2014, 01:57 PM   #62
Young Sileighty Kev
Zilvia Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Inland empire, Hemet
Age: 24
Posts: 937
Trader Rating: (22)
Young Sileighty Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Unknown owner:


http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/i...ic=492427&st=0
Young Sileighty Kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:10 PM   #63
OBEEWON
Post Whore!
 
OBEEWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hightened State of Emergency
Posts: 5,993
Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews








__________________
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:16 PM   #64
OBEEWON
Post Whore!
 
OBEEWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hightened State of Emergency
Posts: 5,993
Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
These guys get their own post.





__________________
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:30 PM   #65
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!
 
PeaceOnesxWai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Age: 27
Posts: 1,220
Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Dorisha cars are setting a bad standard for cars here in the US... it should not be posted in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
That is Nagano Koubou's "Rose Bud" S13.

Great example of making an aggressive "dorisha" styled car on a budget that doesn't look like shit.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/05/...-other-onevia/


He does questionable JDM Dub-style body work for a living I believe.
http://naganokoubou.jp
PeaceOnesxWai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:31 PM   #66
simmode1
Post Whore!
 
simmode1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Addison, TX
Posts: 5,460
Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Can you guys throw up some stuff other than exterior examples? More suspension, chassis bracing, brake mods, interior, clean engine bays, stunning swaps, etc...
__________________
"Simplicity is the key to brilliance." - Bruce Lee
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:36 PM   #67
turbo2nr
Post Whore!
 
turbo2nr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: queens NYC
Age: 32
Posts: 2,500
Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:44 PM   #68
Matej
Post Whore!
 
Matej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kansas City
Age: 30
Posts: 9,425
Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
2-port VVL head.
__________________
Irony.cc
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:54 PM   #69
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!
 
PeaceOnesxWai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Age: 27
Posts: 1,220
Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Toby Broadfields

PeaceOnesxWai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:28 PM   #70
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 34
Posts: 7,321
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Another Hail to Broadfield. This man is the pinnacle of attention to detail and quality craftsmanship.





His blog:

https://broadfield.wordpress.com/
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:26 PM   #71
troskinatior
Leaky Injector
 
troskinatior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Age: 28
Posts: 135
Trader Rating: (2)
troskinatior is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I love Z31's!


troskinatior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:54 PM   #72
1gr8bar10der
Post Whore!
 
1gr8bar10der's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa/Bangkok
Posts: 3,426
Trader Rating: (77)
1gr8bar10der is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
Those Craftsquares though.....ugh.....

__________________
1gr8bar10der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:28 PM   #73
dbeiler
Premium Member
 
dbeiler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lancaster county, PA
Age: 28
Posts: 519
Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler will become famous soon enoughdbeiler will become famous soon enoughdbeiler will become famous soon enoughdbeiler will become famous soon enoughdbeiler will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Browsing this thread, I realized something depressing. Only 8.5% of these pictures are of cars involved in some type of motorsport. The remaining 91.5% of them are sitting on trailers or hard-parked on some Work wheels. If "doing it right" means trailering my car to some hard-park hotspot, I definitely need to sell my 240sx and buy something a little more "disposable".
__________________
Team HOONIGAN > hardparking anti-hoons.

Captain shit-stirrer at your command.

My premium member build thread http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=542685
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:44 PM   #74
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 34
Posts: 7,321
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
Browsing this thread, I realized something depressing. Only 8.5% of these pictures are of cars involved in some type of motorsport. The remaining 91.5% of them are sitting on trailers or hard-parked on some Work wheels. If "doing it right" means trailering my car to some hard-park hotspot, I definitely need to sell my 240sx and buy something a little more "disposable".
Alright Negative Nancy. First, this attitude doesn't belong here. If you feel something is missing then maybe you should try and contribute instead of whine about it.

Second, I would beg to differer on your "hard-parked comment".

More than half the cars on this page are driven hard and some are even photos of the cars on the track. If your idea of a "Track car" is some POS, please check this thread out - cause Drift Car. http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=569490


Finally, I would also make the statement that only a very VERY small percentage of owners are actual "race car enthusiast" who are focused on competitive performance driving. The S-series is a tuner car. They are fun and easy to build at affordable prices. They don't dominate any SCCA or NASA classes and saying you are a "Drift Racer" cause you take your plated car to an open drift day 3 times a year is just idiotic.

It's not a "Race Car" until you ditch the reg and insurance. It's cool if part of your hobby is doing HPDE, Drift Days, Test and Tune Drag nights as well as Auto-X. But arguing about how people enjoy this hobby does not belong in this thread.

Once again, this is for cars with exceptional high production values and hopefully where uses share more than just a instagram photo but also some words about the owner and car.

Be Positive.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:54 PM   #75
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 34
Posts: 7,321
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
For dbeiler;

C's Garage.

I think by now everyone has heard of them - or I hope so.

The S13 Coupe is amazing. Not only could it win any "hard parked stance" award, it's an honest to God competition drift car. This bad boy is constantly receiving the attention it deserves and has been evolving for years.










C's Garage also offers some amazing products as well. Check 'em out.


http://csgarage.com/

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/03/...ide-cs-garage/
http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/09/...arage-silvias/
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:57 PM   #76
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator
 
FaLKoN240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 16,218
Trader Rating: (72)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 72 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
Browsing this thread, I realized something depressing. Only 8.5% of these pictures are of cars involved in some type of motorsport. The remaining 91.5% of them are sitting on trailers or hard-parked on some Work wheels. If "doing it right" means trailering my car to some hard-park hotspot, I definitely need to sell my 240sx and buy something a little more "disposable".
I'd also like to add that doing it right doesn't mean beating your car into the ground and making it some unrecognizable pile of trash like in the doing it wrong thread.









__________________

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:22 PM   #77
Reece
Nissanaholic!
 
Reece's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,128
Trader Rating: (7)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
Browsing this thread, I realized something depressing. Only 8.5% of these pictures are of cars involved in some type of motorsport. The remaining 91.5% of them are sitting on trailers or hard-parked on some Work wheels. If "doing it right" means trailering my car to some hard-park hotspot, I definitely need to sell my 240sx and buy something a little more "disposable".
Yeah?











Man you're right, I HATE all these hard parkers...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Don’t price bash me.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:35 PM   #78
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 34
Posts: 7,321
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura aboutCorbic has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
SO MANY bleh cars in this thread. I won't be back.

Stop whining and contribute then.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:11 PM   #79
ixfxi
Post Whore!
 
ixfxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: bangin on my chest Account: BANNED #fucksupreme
Age: 76
Posts: 5,840
Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
someone needs to post up that white time attack car. i cant remember who owned it, a shop i believe.. excellent fabricator. it was located on the eastcoast and if i remember right, i think the radiator was relocated to the rear of the car.. straight cut gears

anyone?
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:23 PM   #80
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser
 
PoorMans180SX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Michigan
Age: 30
Posts: 4,950
Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
someone needs to post up that white time attack car. i cant remember who owned it, a shop i believe.. excellent fabricator. it was located on the eastcoast and if i remember right, i think the radiator was relocated to the rear of the car.. straight cut gears

anyone?
I lied, I'm back.

240RS Maxi? The old Dent Sport Garage hillclimb/road course car.

__________________
Whalen's Speed Research & Development
Racemind: racing setup and alignments

Build: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=643065

Hit me up for BorgWarner turbos/AN PS lines/Power Steering kits/Brake line kits/Link ECUs!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:25 PM   #81
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict
 
silviasandbeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KOREATOWN
Age: 25
Posts: 669
Trader Rating: (1)
silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0fa king View Post
^i want that hood so bad!
397147468 by S0FA KiNG, on Flickr

ill try to upload some more of my co workers car once i figure out imgur lol
__________________
IG: @3SoulXX
"I never fucked a ten. But one night, i fucked five twos ”

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
silviasandbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:55 PM   #82
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict
 
silviasandbeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KOREATOWN
Age: 25
Posts: 669
Trader Rating: (1)
silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews






__________________
IG: @3SoulXX
"I never fucked a ten. But one night, i fucked five twos ”

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
silviasandbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:17 PM   #83
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ATL/Sylva, NC
Age: 31
Posts: 401
Trader Rating: (0)
Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
Browsing this thread, I realized something depressing. Only 8.5% of these pictures are of cars involved in some type of motorsport. The remaining 91.5% of them are sitting on trailers or hard-parked on some Work wheels. If "doing it right" means trailering my car to some hard-park hotspot, I definitely need to sell my 240sx and buy something a little more "disposable".
Please sell it so we don't have to deal with you're bitching.

Cars that really belong in this thread more than likely have enough invested in them to warrant being weekend cars or being trailered on long-range trips.
__________________
1990 240sx/1997 240sx/96 LS400/2003 350z/Shifter Kart
-IONmotorsports-
Trap Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:24 PM   #84
coupesallday!
Post Whore!
 
coupesallday!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 661,Lancaster,CA
Posts: 3,104
Trader Rating: (17)
coupesallday! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via MSN to coupesallday!
My old celica:


Brothers cars:



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Throw some glitter flake and crazy glue in there.
coupesallday! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:53 AM   #85
OBEEWON
Post Whore!
 
OBEEWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hightened State of Emergency
Posts: 5,993
Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews







eAST




__________________
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:55 AM   #86
OBEEWON
Post Whore!
 
OBEEWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hightened State of Emergency
Posts: 5,993
Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews






__________________
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:16 AM   #87
Goofs
Zilvia Addict
 
Goofs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 766
Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^KING SIMBA

Team Breaking: Ft. Wayne, IN







__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviasandbeer View Post
bump for a JDM Bangbus
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:33 AM   #88
ixfxi
Post Whore!
 
ixfxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: bangin on my chest Account: BANNED #fucksupreme
Age: 76
Posts: 5,840
Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews


pdm racing

don is #1
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:47 AM   #89
OBEEWON
Post Whore!
 
OBEEWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hightened State of Emergency
Posts: 5,993
Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews









The OG tripple OG NiteKids




forget dudes name. But this slab is right.
__________________
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:51 AM   #90
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 614
Trader Rating: (6)
DRFT180 is a glorious beacon of lightDRFT180 is a glorious beacon of lightDRFT180 is a glorious beacon of lightDRFT180 is a glorious beacon of lightDRFT180 is a glorious beacon of lightDRFT180 is a glorious beacon of lightDRFT180 is a glorious beacon of lightDRFT180 is a glorious beacon of lightDRFT180 is a glorious beacon of lightDRFT180 is a glorious beacon of lightDRFT180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I prefer PDM Racing's coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDM075 View Post
Not many shots of the car in action since the front splitter - so here you go.

Exiting a fast sweeper with car under full power




side shot at speed



Corner entry




Sweeper entry




Static shot in my pits compared to a low CSP Miata





Link to an article for this year B.C. Championships out of Performance Racing News. (surprised to open the pages and see 2 shots of my car including the main focus shot...)

http://forum.ubcscc.com/download/file.php?id=181
__________________

S14 Build
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
Copyright © 1998 - 2015, Zilvia.net™