Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-30-2017, 05:15 PM   #1
goshjass

Trader Rating: (0)
goshjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 Bride lo-max seat with sparco slider

I have some bride seats in my car that have custom oem s13 sliders that sit the seat up higher than it should and my knees hit the steering wheel and I came across some sparco sliders and I was wondering if those would go on my seats or would it depend on the specific seat and the dimensions of it?
goshjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2017, 06:02 PM   #2
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Sliders are generally universal, and are meant to bolt between some sort of seat base (something made by planted, sparco, wedge engineering, etc) and the L-shaped brackets that bolt to the sides of the seat.

If you want a sliding rail you will want to buy aBuddy Club, Nagisa or Bride sidemount rails for specifically for a 240sx as those will be low, sidemount brackets with sliders. You can search on here for reviews.

If you don't need the slider and want maximum low, planted makes some fixed sidemount rails that should work, or you can spend money on the Street Faction bracket.

Seat mounting is generally a pain in the ass and because there is no standard to seat widths/heights, and everyone likes to sit a bit differently, there's a lot of grey area in easy solutions.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:08 PM   #3
goshjass

Trader Rating: (0)
goshjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 Bride Base/Rail for 240sx FG-Type

Will these rails work with any Bride seat?
goshjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:13 PM   #4
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by goshjass View Post
Will these rails work with any Bride seat?

FG rail will work with every Bride bucket but the low max buckets,XL seats, and the MAXIS 3.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote