Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 09:41 PM   #61
Y0SH
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Y0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My friend has PBM's on his S13. He can still go about 2 inches lower and he scrapes on everything as it is. but he has factory wheels and tires right now. the rid is pretty rough but you get use to it.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 10:28 PM   #62
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
doomviillain is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to doomviillain
I know its my choice on which coils to buy but I want some advice.
what would be good coils for daily driving and occasional track use. persay; going to the track like 5-8 times a year. Something comfortable. I dont care about lowness I care about quality, durability, comfort. I was thinking Tein basics?
Your argument is invalid.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #63
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
stance gr+pro ftw awesome in every way.

因果関係の流れ
Old 12-25-2010, 11:28 PM   #64
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomviillain View Post
what would be good coils for daily driving and occasional track use. persay; going to the track like 5-8 times a year. Something comfortable. I dont care about lowness I care about quality, durability, comfort. I was thinking Tein basics?
Anything below Tein HE/Flex is a waste of your time.

You need to have coils that are ride height adjustable from threaded body and adjustable perches.

You'll want to go lower, you'll want to be able to adjust everything eventually.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:44 PM   #65
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
All three of those companies are known for lowness, but stance to me is played out in the northern states, PBM or Fortune for sure.

lolllllll @ not rec. because they're "played out"
how do suspension parts get played out? hahahahahahahhaa.

i vote stance, go very low, ride quality is still pretty good.

but my biggest is because of those 2 + being local, so if i have any problems there right here for me.
WUT?
Old 12-25-2010, 11:45 PM   #66
Karlitos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Karlitos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
KW variant 3!!! If you honestly dont care about lowness go with kw v3. They are 6/4 spring rates i think, good for DD and good stuff for the track. I was looking at the 3 companies in the post but i went with KW much more worth it.

to OP: PBMS will go the lowest, by far. But you will sacrafice major ride quality. extreme harshness in bumps due to improper valving...

Stance is paying $300 for a name that isnt even that good.

FA has the best valving of your 3 choices but i have feeling they dont go as low. its really up to you.
Like i was told buy 1. Your going to here everyone bashing something else. Ride on it for a few months if you dont like it, sell it, you'll loose 100 because of market, people still want all 3 of those companies... Buy something good in the first place (1700+ coilovers) and you'll probably end up happy... youll never know if you dont buy one. Just for reference: my KW on the HIGHEST setting on 235/40/18
Old 12-25-2010, 11:51 PM   #67
blktopsr20
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (83)
blktopsr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 83 reviews
Apexi N1 EXV got my vote for daily comfort and occasional mad driving use. I've had them for years (6 to be exact) not a single issue.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:52 PM   #68
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
ok ok ok ok...

18's all around. 40 series tire all around.
still go lower the front prolly a good 1.5" before i have to take collars off.
WUT?
Old 12-26-2010, 12:06 AM   #69
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlitos View Post
KW variant 3!!! If you honestly dont care about lowness go with kw v3. They are 6/4 spring rates i think, good for DD and good stuff for the track. I was looking at the 3 companies in the post but i went with KW much more worth it.

to OP: PBMS will go the lowest, by far. But you will sacrafice major ride quality. extreme harshness in bumps due to improper valving...

Stance is paying $300 for a name that isnt even that good.

FA has the best valving of your 3 choices but i have feeling they dont go as low. its really up to you.
Like i was told buy 1. Your going to here everyone bashing something else. Ride on it for a few months if you dont like it, sell it, you'll loose 100 because of market, people still want all 3 of those companies... Buy something good in the first place (1700+ coilovers) and you'll probably end up happy... youll never know if you dont buy one. Just for reference: my KW on the HIGHEST setting on 235/40/18
looks good. Kinda out of my budget or range of cash im willing to spend on coils but I definitely consider it.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:11 AM   #70
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx View Post
ok ok ok ok...

18's all around. 40 series tire all around.
still go lower the front prolly a good 1.5" before i have to take collars off.
I heard good and bad things about stance, mostly good. How do they ride?
and do I have to preload coils before taking them go get aligned & 4 corner balanced
Old 12-26-2010, 12:27 AM   #71
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
...so they aren't great coilovers out of the three companies OP asked about? This statement indicates that you do not know how to answer the question that has been handed to you with a straight answer.

I understand that my statement was a bit subjective but look at OP's question, he wasn't asking for a coilover setup like Koni's, KW, Onlins, Penske, etc. He was asking about three entry level companies.

Put it into perspective. Most of us drive on these entry level coilovers for the ride height and not so much great suspension valving on a daily driver. And I doubt that many people would spend more than 50K on parts for a 240 JUST to daily it.

You all forget the attention to the details of the question and the attention to perspective here. OP was asking about 3 brands. You named 7 companies that were neither of the 3.

But I'm sorry, this is Zilvia. Most of you are really instigating out of boredom.

If you read thoroughly through my replies along with the others who answered OP's question with insightful info, there should be no excuse for wanting to instigate a debate/argument.

And no, I'm not mad. The clutter of stupid replies that do not pertain to OP's question is just ridiculous here.

Wow your even more of an idiot than I thought. Sorry but you bring it on with what you wrote above.
Read my post again. I actually mentioned that Fortune were digressive. If you knew anything about shocks you would realize that is a good thing.

I was responding to your statement. Which was ignorant and rather misleading. Stance, or Fortune auto are not great! They are OK entry level.

Sorry but you need to either learn and grow or shut the fuck up.

Fact is you brought this upon yourself by your own statements.

You talk about people who have knowledge being ridiculous because they post the knowledge?

What is ridiculous is idiots like you posting about stuff you know nothing about and then trying to flame people who are posting good info.

Mad? No. Bored? No. Tired of seeing people like you posting? Yes. Go learn about suspension and then you can talk about how great a coilover is or is not.
Until then your observations are worthless drivel that will not help the OP.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 12-26-2010, 01:09 AM   #72
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
nor will they ever have their car corner balanced.
don't even - i had mine... but between spring rates/all that i haven't noticed shit considering i've only ever owned stances
Old 12-26-2010, 01:33 AM   #73
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Figured I might as well post a pic of my car since I was mentioned in this thread...

These are with Fortune Auto 500's. 12k Front 10k Rear.

I don't know if the 12k 10k springs are shorter like someone mentioned.

I see alot of people talking bad about the valving on the Fortune Auto coils. At this ride height on the softest setting my car rides very smooth on the streets. I bump up the dampening from 1 to 8 "out of 32" when i'm out on the track at events and I can immediately feel the difference. Bump them all the way up to 32 and your driving a shopping cart at that point haha.

All of the collars are removed except the spring perch of course. The springs themselves are not preloaded or drooped at all. I can still go lower.

Now, I am not saying that these are better or worse than PBM as I have no personal experience with their coils.

I just laugh when people say that Fortune's don't go low.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:47 AM   #74
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I have fortunes auto on my car and they can go low. IF you flip the front bracket and remove the collars.
It was def lower then the car posted above. I had about 1/2" of clearance from my sway bar to the ground with 18's.

THEN I realized how stupid it was to be that low, how shitty it handled and how dangerous it was. After one event, I raised it back up to normal lowness.

Heres a pic of it before I lowered the rear, note that I pulled up on my fenders to clear my wheels. The chassis to ground clearance was ridiculous.

Old 12-26-2010, 07:23 AM   #75
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Wow your even more of an idiot than I thought. Sorry but you bring it on with what you wrote above.
Read my post again. I actually mentioned that Fortune were digressive. If you knew anything about shocks you would realize that is a good thing.

I was responding to your statement. Which was ignorant and rather misleading. Stance, or Fortune auto are not great! They are OK entry level.

You talk about people who have knowledge being ridiculous because they post the knowledge?

What is ridiculous is idiots like you posting about stuff you know nothing about and then trying to flame people who are posting good info.

Mad? No. Bored? No. Tired of seeing people like you posting? Yes. Go learn about suspension and then you can talk about how great a coilover is or is not.
Until then your observations are worthless drivel that will not help the OP.
++++111111111 and quoted for truth

Ahh the good ole Sparta days when Neg repping was allowed!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 09:13 AM   #76
battle_240sx
Leaky Injector

battle_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack69 View Post
your shop IS still open, hmmrmm
yes it is. its not my shop but my boys place.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:15 AM   #77
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post

I got into the fact that people start instigating when people aren't as knowledgeable/experienced. I will mention this once more: OP was asking about 3 brands. So out of the three, which would be good for a daily driver. I've driven on 2 out of the 3 and gave my opinion on them.

This was never about "your entry level crap is crap and you need to buy higher end suspension systems."

You had no argument with me to begin with. You just added on to a generalized idea that I'm one of the stupid members on this board. I was responding the OP's question straight forward. He asked about 3 and I talked about the 3. Others like you mentioned coilover systems that were great but what I am defending myself on the fact that I stuck to the topic and choices that were given.

There's a difference between mentioning better coilover systems and ignoring OP's options and just sticking it to him and saying get a better coilover system that probably costs more than your car.

Sorry, we all don't have opportunities to buy higher end suspension systems. Most of us don't even bother doing the research in the higher end because most of us can't afford that stuff. There's a reason why they offer entry level coilovers and there is a reason why a lot of people choose to use them. Because they work.

It's like DSLR's to the general public, there are entry level cameras based on crop sensors, camera features, and megapixel capabilities. Everybody buys the entry level and mid-sensor cropped cameras because it is within our budget and they work for us. Not everybody is a pro photographer and the same goes for daily drivers on coilovers. Specs wise, they are good but there's always going to be better.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
Old 12-26-2010, 10:22 AM   #78
blink182house
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
blink182house is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blink182house
if you want to go stupid low, buy KTS SUPER LOW on SPL's site. done. this thread has gone on way longer than it should have.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:42 AM   #79
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
I got into the fact that people start instigating when people aren't as knowledgeable/experienced. I will mention this once more: OP was asking about 3 brands. So out of the three, which would be good for a daily driver. I've driven on 2 out of the 3 and gave my opinion on them.

This was never about "your entry level crap is crap and you need to buy higher end suspension systems."

You had no argument with me to begin with. You just added on to a generalized idea that I'm one of the stupid members on this board. I was responding the OP's question straight forward. He asked about 3 and I talked about the 3. Others like you mentioned coilover systems that were great but what I am defending myself on the fact that I stuck to the topic and choices that were given.

There's a difference between mentioning better coilover systems and ignoring OP's options and just sticking it to him and saying get a better coilover system that probably costs more than your car.

Sorry, we all don't have opportunities to buy higher end suspension systems. Most of us don't even bother doing the research in the higher end because most of us can't afford that stuff. There's a reason why they offer entry level coilovers and there is a reason why a lot of people choose to use them. Because they work.

Stop being a fucking idiot.

First, as I stated few, if anyone on this forum can make an honest comparison, as no one has owned all three. Everything is hearsay or "i rode in my buddies car".

Any car dumped to the ground with crap coil-overs will ride like shit. Any "thread-thru" design will have you tearing off your oil pain (Stance, PBM, FA).

A quality suspension system is not anymore expensive.

Stance $1,300

or

A complete Ground Control set featuring Koni' yellows is $1,700.

You can piece together the same setup for around $1,250 if you search for sales and deals.

None of the "JDM style" setups begin to match this in quality, performance, reliability, longevity and support, not to mention performance.

The downside? I don't think you can go low enough to tear off your oil pan.

Don't come on here asking "what goes lowest" as well as "what is the best/softest/dailiest".

That is like asking who sells better Pizza, Wendy's or McDonald's.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #80
geoff240sx
Zilvia Junkie

geoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
all the people saying fortunes go low what chassis?

i love my fortunes, they ride nice an appear to be high quality but the fronts DO NOT go low on an s13s out of the box, i couldnt even tuck the tire with 18s with a 40 series side wall, i had to take two collars out then chop 1/4 inch off the lower castings to get the height i was looking for

Old 12-26-2010, 01:28 PM   #81
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Umm... You know you could have just flipped the front bracket right?... And it would be lower than that...
Old 12-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #82
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

Don't come on here asking "what goes lowest" as well as "what is the best/softest/dailiest".

That is like asking who sells better Pizza, Wendy's or McDonald's.
Then whats the point of this thread, or better yet which questions should be asked instead?
im not flaming or being smart im seriously just asking.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #83
geoff240sx
Zilvia Junkie

geoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Umm... You know you could have just flipped the front bracket right?... And it would be lower than that...
ok, you do realize the upper bolt holes are slotted to further adjust camber? i needed all the neg camber i could get, if flipped the bracket upside down i would no longer be able to get the camber i need to fit my wheels with out me making the new top holes slotted.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:45 PM   #84
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Then whats the point of this thread, or better yet which questions should be asked instead?
I guess the reason many of us get pissed at these threads, is that every single question has been asked 86x as it is now, and can all be asnwered through searching and reading. At this point it's all redudant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff240sx View Post
ok, you do realize the upper bolt holes are slotted to further adjust camber? i needed all the neg camber i could get, if flipped the bracket upside down i would no longer be able to get the camber i need to fit my wheels with out me making the new top holes slotted.
So just slot the other holes than, 2 minute with a metal burr or dremel. And why would you need more camber than the upper perch? Seems like a ton of camber to add to a car.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 12-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #85
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I opted to cut the bracket as well (on the same machine no less, haha). It involves a lot less time when you have access to one of those, and you don't get metal shavings everywhere.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 12-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #86
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
So just slot the other holes than, 2 minute with a metal burr or dremel. And why would you need more camber than the upper perch? Seems like a ton of camber to add to a car.
Like he said I would have just slotted the other two holes but what is done is done.

Now, with the mount flipped without notching the other two holes, there will be zero camber at the front with the camber plates maxed out, just like my front wheels. I need to notch the two holes on mine.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #87
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
In order to properly go low on Fortune's you need to mod them. Plain and simple. If you want lowness out of the box, Stance. Want that extra half inch or inch depending on your preload, PBM.

Also, if you're using S14 front knuckles on S13 coils, use an S13 bolt for the top bracket hole so you have instant eccentric bolt adjustment for camber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #88
Z28ricer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Z28ricer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Fortunes, out of the box, no modding, no screwing with, just bolted on, nearly tucking rim on 18's, they'd be tucking rim but the RUCA is literally sitting on the frame rail of the body.

However if you've got some sort of sense, a koni, or bilstein setup can be made for the same cost as run of the mill junk, and it'll ride far better.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #89
Z28ricer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Z28ricer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Better shot

Oh and being that low is stupid, if it impresses your friends, they're not too bright, so I guess sweet plan for impressing high school students.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:52 PM   #90
iStayBroke
Zilvia Addict

iStayBroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
There is no point to this thread because the daily comfort thing is subjective. Stance and PBM go low, and from the looks of it so does Fortune Auto. I wouldn't have a problem putting PBM on my DD because the 'stiffness' didn't bother me. Other people aren't to happy about feeling every detail in the road. It depends on who you ask.
I'd say get PBMs, ride on those for a while, then if you don't like the ride you can get the other springs for $60.
You considered DMax coilovers? Check some review threads or something.
Closed Thread