Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-20-2018, 10:21 AM   #3151
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
180sx g-grow rear valance up for sale now. someone jump on it.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2018, 10:50 AM   #3152
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
180sx g-grow rear valance up for sale now. someone jump on it.
theres a few places in japan making replicas of the g-grow 180sx valance currently so it may not be an original piece.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 09:31 AM   #3153
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ebay is doing another 15% off for a minimum of $50 or more. but you have to DL their app. valid today only from '8:00 AM PT to 1:00 PM PT'. Code is "PLAN2SAVE". I should buy some tires.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:32 AM   #3154
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Good looking out just saved 50 bucks!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 08:29 PM   #3155
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

49,000 YEN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 09:42 AM   #3156
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
ebay is doing 20% off sitewide on a minimum purchase of $50 (100 dollar discount max), code is 'PICKDADSGIFT'; but you gotta pay for your item by 7PM pacific today.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:18 PM   #3157
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
[IMG][/IMG]

What once was $2,000 in 2001 was now $130 shipped via Zenmarket.

I love old school stereos.

Last edited by Corbic; 06-08-2018 at 05:49 PM..
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 03:51 PM   #3158
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Are you guys using a third party to buy stuff from this? Or can you just bid and buy from the us?
Old 06-08-2018, 05:26 PM   #3159
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by di-devol View Post
Are you guys using a third party to buy stuff from this? Or can you just bid and buy from the us?
Hello Devol,

A registered user in Japan such as a third party is required as 99% of sellers will not ship overseas.

We offer a Yahoo Auction service with commission as low as 7%.

Please send us a inbox message of link to product anytime we can quote you.
We are helping many customers here on Zilvia already.

Thank you.

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 05:41 PM   #3160
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Does Buyee ship for me? I’ve used them but nothing so far.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:44 PM   #3161
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Hello,

If we ship from Japan by the EMS or DHL we always give tracking number.
If larger items sent by container the destination country will advise the customer when it arrives after customs.

Any other dealer should be same?

We will support you all in information of shipping when you buy items with us.

Kind regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 05:52 PM   #3162
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by di-devol View Post
I've ordered a few things from here. No problems. Seemed fair. They don't do big stuff however.
https://zenmarket.jp/
Old 06-09-2018, 12:31 PM   #3163
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
has the item arrived to them yet?
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #3164
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
has the item arrived to them yet?
Auction just ended, hope shipping isn’t too much as the part itself was cheap. Auto portal wants more than double what the item cost to get it here for a pedal set. We’ll see I’ll update as I know mor.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:51 PM   #3165
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Auction just ended, hope shipping isn’t too much as the part itself was cheap. Auto portal wants more than double what the item cost to get it here for a pedal set. We’ll see I’ll update as I know mor.

Shipping is stupid expensive from Japan. Get used to shipping being more then then part 🤣.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:35 AM   #3166
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
yeah you have to wait for it to get to buyee, then they will send you an invoice of how much it will be to ship to you. you get a few shipping options/prices.

i bought some mirrors and a silvia grill and they put it into a single box once they received both packages. shipping was $55 and i got it in less than a week.
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:38 PM   #3167
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

To whoever neg repped me on here, lets see your car you sleezy hoe.
Old 06-21-2018, 12:01 AM   #3168
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
i just snagged a super rare AutoEXE 4-2-1 header for my Protege5 been looking for one of these suckers for a while now! will go great with my adjustable cam gears i just picked up this week too!

sigh... one day ill get back to buying S13 stuff again

Old 07-07-2018, 10:21 AM   #3169
JC831
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
JC831 is making a name for him/her selfJC831 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Picked up these ganador tails for s13 recently in good shape. Really excited for them to arrive.

JC831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 10:23 AM   #3170
JC831
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
JC831 is making a name for him/her selfJC831 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Also found these Msports s14 tails from the same seller.
Been on the look out for these for quite a while.

Rice? Maybe alil bit hahah

JC831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:58 PM   #3171
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future

Felt like it made sense to post this here

Old 07-23-2018, 10:53 PM   #3172
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I've mentioned this to friends as of late.

I definitely wouldn't own half the rare shit I have if I had to pay the actual going rate these days.

I can admit to having a hoarding problem with these cars and parts, but I'm also not stupid about the way I spend my money, either.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 10:56 PM   #3173
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I've mentioned this to friends as of late.

I definitely wouldn't own half the rare shit I have if I had to pay the actual going rate these days.

I can admit to having a hoarding problem with these cars and parts, but I'm also not stupid about the way I spend my money, either.

Yeah i sometimes read old posts & speak to people who were collecting 5-7 years ago & prices have dramitically changed. To me, since i just got into all of this, these are the prices that i assume is “normal” but i have people hit me up all the time like wow i remember when i got “xyz” for only 100$ now its 400$ & i just sit in awe & wish it could go back to that lol. But the thing is, the prices will keep going higher as long as people are willing to pay.

Old 07-23-2018, 11:41 PM   #3174
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Yeah i sometimes read old posts & speak to people who were collecting 5-7 years ago & prices have dramitically changed. To me, since i just got into all of this, these are the prices that i assume is “normal” but i have people hit me up all the time like wow i remember when i got “xyz” for only 100$ now its 400$ & i just sit in awe & wish it could go back to that lol. But the thing is, the prices will keep going higher as long as people are willing to pay.

It's equal parts the sellers and buyers willing to pay shit prices.

Sometimes I get things for less and sell them for more...but I always try to check current US market prices and undercut by like $100 or so to be competitve. 80% of the time I'm selling things I intended to use and then decided not to. I tell people to provide me with links to back up any claims over my prices being too high. It's only happened once.

The probelm is people doing it for sport. I have friends that do it because they actually need the cash to do things to their cars...they're not collecting trophies or anything here. I can justify that as well as my own practices.

The problem (for me) occurs when I see something on YAJ and two days later it's 3-4 times as much on here or IG. When I, or anyone else, try to call them out the sellers don't even deny it. They flaunt it and just say it's our fault for not watching the bid closely. That's true, to some degree, but these people are cunts anyway.

We talk about this from time to time and the biggest issue with this forum (one that I actually love) is that we are no longer allowed to band together to kick these fucks off the forum. I wholeheartedly believe that we should be allowed to roast dudes that blatantly mark shit up the minute the auction ends. That's how we make this marketplace better. That's why Hubeny has me blocked on all social media.

I took screenshots of the Yashio Factory Okachan Water Temp Sensor that sold the other day. It was in the original packaging, had the original sticker, and I've always wanted one. The price wasn't bad at 15,000...but my buddy helping me out forgot about the bid and I lost it to a 500yen increase. I'm WAITING for it to pop up here or on one of two resale IG pages. I've got the screenshots, though...so if someone wants to be a full-fledged fucking moron and pay an shitty mark up then that's on them.
Old 07-24-2018, 08:13 AM   #3175
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Blah blah blah who cares
Old 07-24-2018, 08:45 AM   #3176
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t570761026

Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:20 AM   #3177
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i just snagged a super rare AutoEXE 4-2-1 header for my Protege5 been looking for one of these suckers for a while now! will go great with my adjustable cam gears i just picked up this week too!

Nice, I don't even want to know how much shipping was!
Old 07-24-2018, 09:46 AM   #3178
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Blah blah blah who cares
This.

Don't like a price, don't pay it. Dorks going to dork.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:43 AM   #3179
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
Nice, I don't even want to know how much shipping was!
$78... think i wound up paying roughly $330 for the header + shipping. brand new, was $1000 (discontinued as of a few months back actually). need to have it jet hot coated before install though. i wound up picking up a JDM cat so its a bolt in affair. the USDM cat section is much longer than the JDM setup. also need to get a secondary O2 bung welded into the header seeing as japan was on OBD1 standards until 2004.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:18 AM   #3180
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

oh wow, that's cheap coming from japan. airmail?