Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 03-21-2015, 05:55 PM   #271
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIDASilvias View Post
I wish I could post a nice review for FRSport, since the majority of reviews here are positive, but alas, I cannot.

I placed a fairly sizable order the middle of last week, and the transaction went smoothly. Free shipping was a bonus, and I expected to get an e-mail the next day saying my order had shipped, based on the reviews here. I did not get an e-mail, and the order was still just sitting there in my account without update for a full day. Curious about what was going on, I checked the following day, and the order said it was backordered. No indication was given as to which parts were not in stock, so I sent a message to customer service. I never received an e-mail stating that the the order was on hold due to out of stock items, which should have been sent immediately when they figured it out.

I checked my account later that day, and it said the Circuit Sports stainless z32/s14 conversion brake lines were on backorder, but they had no clue when they would be back in stock. Okay, I figured I'd just get another brand or order them from somewhere else.

Then, the next day (almost 3 days later), I received an e-mail stating the LEFT R33 e-brake cable and the stainless brake lines are 'discontinued'. Also, the Tomei shift knob is out of stock, and it would be 4 weeks until it is back in stock. So, half of my order is now on backorder or apparently 'discontinued'.

My issue is the generic e-mail sent by customer service didn't even recognize that 'discontinued' items were on the list. The wording conveyed that these items would somehow be back in stock at some interval, though they said DISCONTINUED right next to them in the list. 3 out of 4 on the list said this, and the customer service agent didn't even take the time to address this issue.

My card was charged like the sale was all good and I would be receiving my items, and that is just ridiculous. What kind of 1995 computer system are they running for inventory??? Sorry, but the warehouse should know EXACTLY how many items are in stock and every time a purchase is made the website should be updated in real time. This is 2015 right?

Also, the customer should NEVER be charged until the order is filled. I am now down close to $250 in my bank account for items that I either will never receive or won't receive for a fricken MONTH!

We'll see how this plays out, but if they aren't willing to help me out with this issue then I won't buy anything from them ever again, and I will be telling everyone I know to steer clear of them as well. This is shoddy business practice and people need to be aware.
They have always been great for me .

Also, that's another reason why I "ALWAYS" call them to make my order.
You never know what items they might not have in stock.

Good luck with you situation.

FRSPORT is awesome!!! Thumbs way up!
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2015, 02:19 PM   #272
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
jazz4890 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yeah I agree Frsport has really terrible customer service the guy Adam there is a dick. He doesn't help you he just acts like a smartass like he knows better than you. They screw you over if you need a refund and all of there products are over priced. Plus the generic emails they send you are ridiculous they don't give any shipping info or tracking number. They just send the info that they took your money real quick. Keep in mind I've purchased items on more than 5 different occasions and the tracking for shipping is a joke but I overlooked that before due to my need for a specific part. Now the one time I needed a refund they are charging me 20% when I asked for a refund before they even shipped the item. It seems like they are glad to take your money but if you need a refund they are definitely not going to make it easy for you to get your money back. Buyers beware of Frsport.com..
jazz4890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 03:09 PM   #273
wurley
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
wurley is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Frsport is pretty average. higher prices then most places, shipping takes about a week, no tracking numbers, ect. One time it took them a week just to tell me something wasn't in stock. This that being said: they are good for specific things. FA coilovers recommends going through them to buy their coils. I buy from them after -only- after shopping around.

I would recommend Eric's performance parts: very fast shipping, and helped me even when I wasn't purchasing anything.
wurley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 05:29 PM   #274
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Prices are high unless they have a sale but their customer service has been great for me. I received a Works Bell short hub from them where the shroud piece didn't fit right (was too short) and they were able to get WB to send out a new full size shroud so I could cut it to fit.
Also love their large parts selection.
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:30 AM   #275
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I recently advised my buddy to use them for some G37 brakes and was sent the wrong item after waiting literally months. Essentially he had to buy elsewhere (after actually needing them) and had to request a refund. While I personally haven't had any issues with them with my past orders I would advise calling them first to confirm if they what they advertise is in stock!
Old 09-26-2016, 11:42 PM   #276
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Dealt with Arnell at FR Sports for some BLITZ coilovers for my s14. Transaction went well, very easy to communicate with. I'll update with my final input once they come in.

Update: Coils came in wednesday, everything was perfect and in-tact.

Last edited by bataangpinoy; 09-28-2016 at 10:23 PM..
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 12:29 PM   #277
angrychicken!

Trader Rating: (0)
angrychicken! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've made a few positive purchases from FRSport.
The first time there was some delays in shipping due to availability. Communication was good throughout the transaction though. Recently bought a wheel set from them and they came through. Sadly, 30 minutes after I mounted them... A truck ran a light and hit me, damaging a wheel. They heard about it and are giving me options on replacement(s).
I will be dealing with them again.
angrychicken! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 05:19 AM   #278
screamnsr

screamnsr is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.frsport.com/Nissan-62022-...SX_p_8284.html

has any purchased there bars?
screamnsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:17 AM   #279
hatch4life
Leaky Injector

hatch4life is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had both good and bad transactions with them, one time they said they had my product in stock and it would be on the way that day, two weeks later I call them and get put on hold for a half hour to say they don't have it in stock and haven't for months

The good transactions were basically got my parts to me on time
hatch4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 11:20 AM   #280
Agent S14
Zilvia Member

Agent S14 is making a name for him/her selfAgent S14 is making a name for him/her self
I call everytime. Arnell is my go to guy. super friendly and always down to help.
Agent S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 06:31 PM   #281
BoostedLove
Leaky Injector

BoostedLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Purchased a few items from there and received an email stating several of the items weren’t in stock but would be coming in within the next 7 days. Items packed and shipped 3 days later and arrived perfectly package 3 days after shipment.
BoostedLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 05:50 AM   #282
EnergeticPhenom
Zilvia Member

EnergeticPhenom is making a name for him/her selfEnergeticPhenom is making a name for him/her self
I've had experiences on both ends of the spectrum with them. My suggestion is to keep orders separate for back ordered items. Especially, if there isn't a free shipping deal. Items do arrive quick if they have them available, and expect some delays during holiday period.
EnergeticPhenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:45 PM   #283
nismo240sxdrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
nismo240sxdrifter has made poor choicesnismo240sxdrifter has made poor choicesnismo240sxdrifter has made poor choicesnismo240sxdrifter has made poor choicesnismo240sxdrifter has made poor choicesnismo240sxdrifter has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Has anyone else been having issues with FRsport recently? I have used them and been happy several times in the past, but they have been nearly impossible to communicate with over the last 3 weeks. Of the two dozen + parts I've ordered over the last three week theirs are the only ones in have yet to receive, and they were the first ones i ordered from.
nismo240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:55 PM   #284
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
I think they moved recently which may have something to do with it
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 06:16 AM   #285
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Its weird I hear everyone talking about them not getting their parts recently.
I ordered a BMC last week and got it today and they shipped it the day I bought it.

Guess I got lucky
Old 03-14-2019, 07:52 AM   #286
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
they are moving so may have had to wait due to their additional duties they are handling...
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 12:04 PM   #287
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
they moved into a much much smaller location, most of their inventory went into storage. if its an item you can get elsewhere, i'd suggest cancelling the order.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:29 PM   #288
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
that seems ass backwards.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:37 PM   #289
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
that seems ass backwards.
beats paying thousands in rent every month when you just dropship everything anyways.

they had a LOT of shit available on the shelves during their moving sale, but not much of it is shit that would sell often. Blitz coilovers for a Suzuki? Throttle controllers for a pruis? Good luck.

Now, with a much smaller location and way less overhead, they can have a much smaller staff to tell you that your order is out of stock

Quote:
Old 03-15-2019, 10:19 AM   #290
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Just made a purchase from FRSport, they are currently moving! I am very happy with there customer service and their ability to follow up with the customer. Currently, I'm waiting on an oil feed restrictor and banjo bolt.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:19 PM   #291
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Just made a purchase from FRSport, they are currently moving! I am very happy with there customer service and their ability to follow up with the customer. Currently, I'm waiting on an oil feed restrictor and banjo bolt.
You placed an order online? Please update us when it arrives

Quote:
Old 03-15-2019, 06:46 PM   #292
hotteacup

hotteacup is an unknown quantity at this point
I purchased some items from them about 2 days ago using their online chat. Communication about where my item and when it would be able to be picked up has been great so far. Them moving location has affected the eta.. so yeah. Sucks that others have had issues with them
hotteacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 06:09 PM   #293
kyral
Zilvia Junkie

kyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nice
I placed 3 orders with them and so far ive got one in, a lot of peoples have been having problems with them but its hard to tell if they are over exaggerating because they are mad at them or impatient or if frsport is actually screwing up
Old 03-18-2019, 10:43 PM   #294
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Got my tracking info, the package should arrive Thursday.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:39 PM   #295
Young Sileighty Kev
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
Young Sileighty Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
My order was put on hold and they won’t return my calls
Young Sileighty Kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 03:44 PM   #296
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
beats paying thousands in rent every month when you just dropship everything anyways.

they had a LOT of shit available on the shelves during their moving sale, but not much of it is shit that would sell often. Blitz coilovers for a Suzuki? Throttle controllers for a pruis? Good luck.

Now, with a much smaller location and way less overhead, they can have a much smaller staff to tell you that your order is out of stock
thats on FR sport, not my problem. if they are going to continue to suffer (sales wise) due to poor customer service, that is also FR sports problem.

i have no sympathy for specialty stores who lack customer service. there are other stores out there much more deserving of your hard earned dollar.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:52 PM   #297
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Frsport

My packaged arrived today. It was a small order sent via USPS. Small question thread has the products I ordered.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:35 AM   #298
averyglass
Leaky Injector

averyglass is an unknown quantity at this point
My experience with FRsport has mostly been good. I have spent thousands of dollars with them because of living on the west coast was generally quicker shipping then Enjuku. However recently the customer service I have been receiving has been way worse than before. I sent them 5 emails over the course of a month asking if they could partially ship a package after being told that a gasket set I ordered would be 5-6 weeks out. They Finally responded after a month to let me know it would be shipped out now and ill receive the tracking number of the partial shipment. It has been a week and I still have not received it. I have given up on trying to email them. After this, FRsport will no longer have my business. The lack of communication is disturbing.
averyglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 04:43 PM   #299
EnergeticPhenom
Zilvia Member

EnergeticPhenom is making a name for him/her selfEnergeticPhenom is making a name for him/her self
Tested my luck on monday, and no shipping info yet, so I guess we'll see how this goes.
EnergeticPhenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:54 PM   #300
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I'm just here for the comments.

mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote