Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #3181
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Update?

Posttooshort
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2013, 02:21 AM   #3182
poundit
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
poundit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^^ what he said.

less bitching, more pics of your evo.
poundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #3183
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
He's forgotten about us

He's done a a fair bit, from what I've seen over on EVOM...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #3184
future
Post Whore!

future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Ah damn, that's messed up
Old 04-22-2013, 07:59 AM   #3185
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze

Cliff Notes:

- I bought a bunch of stuff for the bay and decided that there were other things I'd rather have than engine bay bling at this time, so I parted ways with a lot of it.

-Broadfield did my gauge setup for me, but we're still perfecting the color of the piece itself. Should be completed and back in the car again soon. Evo IX pedals are partially installed.

- Picked up a set of KW V3 coilovers and installed them last week. Also installed Cusco front pillow ball mounts. 18x9.5 +20 Work CR Kai with 245/40/18 Hankook V12s and Work lug nuts.

- Converted to Evo IX front bumper and SE lip. Had license plate holes filled and both pieces painted.

Alignment, tuning, and some other exterior changes (primarily JDM rear bumper) will be coming in the next couple of weeks.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:09 AM   #3186
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Damon, do you have any vids of it running yet? I want to hear how good it sounds at idle and wide open.

The EVO looks good!
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #3187
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Thanks man. Here's one I took of it idling a couple months back. Haven't done any other video of it though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LoFR07f7Ts

The catback is the "JDM rear bumper" version, so it should fit a lot better when I get the bumper on there.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 04-22-2013, 09:18 AM   #3188
future
Post Whore!

Now we are though about lol

I did a stocker move the other day and found your other build thread. Looking good!
Old 04-25-2013, 11:36 AM   #3189
240sxcure
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
240sxcure is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The car looks very well kept. Nice selection of parts.
240sxcure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #3190
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Honestly, the bay looks perfect as is. No too little and not overly done. New wheels and junk look fantastic.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #3191
Yuda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
Yuda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
at least he's still in the game. how many people get retarded as hell and get out of the game completely because of less important reasons? a lot of them. he has family now and that's more important than a car. evo looks dope and damon has a good eye and can build nicer cars with bolt ons than people who have fab skills can with just fabrication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
so

thats what an all yuken to the ball sac feels like

damon and his nonstop bolton builds. go fabricate something damnit.

fuck i hate zilvia
wtf is an "all yuken" you fukn goon? that must be as in "all yuken eat dicks" which is what you need in your life by the look of your post. are you supposed to be the zilvia og or some shit? this is why he's not gonna hang around cuz of shitty emotional bullshit going on from people who were gay for him because of previous s-chassis or because people are gay for Jesse James Monster garage fabricators. take your ass to biker build off you fuckboy. are you fukn kidding me just because he didnt fab something himself his builds aren't deemed worthy? not everyone who is in the scene has to have fabrication skill sets. dude people are good at different things. his build was clean and all the bolt on parts he had were top quality and he may not have made them from scratch but he payed for them himself. i mean... fucking idiot there's tons of s-chassis parts out there why would he need to fabricate something? that's why the aftermarket industry exists... so people who aren't master mechanics and fabricators who dont have access to a garage and fab shop can buy nice shit. you wanna fabricate something? go fabricate two dicks, put one in your ass and one in your mouth and hopefully that will satiate anything you still need in your life. and if you can't manage utilizing them at the same time ask your mom for advice and/or help i'm sure she knows whats up with that. yeah we're on personal shit now *snip hows that for an "all yuken" lol
Yuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #3192
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Shit just got real.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:36 PM   #3193
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Bumpkin203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Well that was out of left field lol. I though the storm had passed.

Instagram @bankai_r32
Bumpkin203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #3194
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
damn.... i feel so disrespected

all praise damon, the bolt-on KING of this mothafucka

hehehe i havent posted in months, and i come back to see this. this guy's timing is IMPECCABLE!

ps: two dicks, one in the mouth and one in the ass. sounds crazy. i mean what if i actually liked shit like that? then its not a diss, its like telling a straight guy to go get a blowjob. its actually a nice suggestion.

damn, what am i going to tell my wife. honey, i need a dick in the mouth and one in the ass because Yuda in Milwaukee, WI said so. I'm gonna go ask her and report back.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:31 PM   #3195
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuda View Post
blah blah blah blah...l

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:50 PM   #3196
tdaffern
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
tdaffern is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ding ding

Check out West Motors for all your automotive needs https://www.facebook.com/WestMotorsAz
tdaffern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #3197
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Old 04-29-2013, 07:26 AM   #3198
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
wtf is an "all yuken"
Please see above post for clarification... Enjoy your time out too idiot.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #3199
drscooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
drscooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hahaha
blood out
drscooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #3200
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
only old school sf2 players would call it all yuken
wait..... lady of rage also called it an all yuken

why did dude get pinked? all this over damons bolt-ons.

damn.. DAMN
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:46 AM   #3201
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
only old school sf2 players would call it all yuken
wait..... lady of rage also called it an all yuken

why did dude get pinked? all this over damons bolt-ons.

damn.. DAMN
You hurt his feeling Mike. You're a bad man...

Bolt-ons are BOSS, bro!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:44 AM   #3202
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

This really escalated quickly! lol.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 05-04-2013, 09:00 PM   #3203
SharkMan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (28)
SharkMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews

Wow... hilarious, thanks zilvia you made my night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Front hugs or from behind hugs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan240 View Post
The Black Star Ninja is my real father...
SharkMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:20 PM   #3204
1jzjoey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
1jzjoey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
damn man, loved the type x, excited to see what becomes of the evo!
1jzjoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:01 AM   #3205
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
at least he's still in the game. how many people get retarded as hell and get out of the game completely because of less important reasons? a lot of them. he has family now and that's more important than a car. evo looks dope and damon has a good eye and can build nicer cars with bolt ons than people who have fab skills can with just fabrication.

wtf is an "all yuken" you fukn goon? that must be as in "all yuken eat dicks" which is what you need in your life by the look of your post. are you supposed to be the zilvia og or some shit? this is why he's not gonna hang around cuz of shitty emotional bullshit going on from people who were gay for him because of previous s-chassis or because people are gay for Jesse James Monster garage fabricators. take your ass to biker build off you fuckboy. are you fukn kidding me just because he didnt fab something himself his builds aren't deemed worthy? not everyone who is in the scene has to have fabrication skill sets. dude people are good at different things. his build was clean and all the bolt on parts he had were top quality and he may not have made them from scratch but he payed for them himself. i mean... fucking idiot there's tons of s-chassis parts out there why would he need to fabricate something? that's why the aftermarket industry exists... so people who aren't master mechanics and fabricators who dont have access to a garage and fab shop can buy nice shit. you wanna fabricate something? go fabricate two dicks, put one in your ass and one in your mouth and hopefully that will satiate anything you still need in your life. and if you can't manage utilizing them at the same time ask your mom for advice and/or help i'm sure she knows whats up with that. yeah we're on personal shit now *snip hows that for an "all yuken" lol

Riq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:44 AM   #3206
sharpe_corners
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
sharpe_corners is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
New look gets my approval. Really feeling the wheels and the interior work. Quit being a busy dad and check out the 180, I know you been peepin off FB.
sharpe_corners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #3207
Quanta

Quanta is an unknown quantity at this point
The ryu .gif above is performing a shoryuken, just saying.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #3208
Amelia617

Amelia617 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking good! I missed what suspension you have, or are going with..?
Amelia617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #3209
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
^The big picture of his KW coilovers didnt tip you off?
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:00 AM   #3210
1jzjoey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
1jzjoey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

1jzjoey is offline   Reply With Quote