Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-21-2018, 01:50 PM   #631
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
I should probably play some of the 60 games I have, but I'm really stuck on arma 3 and elite dangerous.

Just setup voiceattack, gotta tweak some stuff. So time consuming
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2018, 01:53 PM   #632
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
60? You just get steam?
Old 02-21-2018, 02:30 PM   #633
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
60? You just get steam?

No I've had steam. I have more games outside of steam than in. I don't play a very broad range of games though.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 02-21-2018, 05:49 PM   #634
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I'm all over DBZ fighter.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 09:21 AM   #635
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hey guys, just an update to my previous posts I finally pulled the trigger on some new hardware and went AMD for the first time in my life. Here's everything that'll be in the new build.

I play a lot of games and I know I'm still a bit limited by my graphics card but do you guys have any tips as to how to squeeze everything I can out of this? I've never over clocked anything in my life so please feel free to spoon feed me if you don't mind.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:53 AM   #636
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
http://www.redgamingtech.com/overclo...in-easy-steps/
Old 03-01-2018, 10:16 PM   #637
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'm not sure its such a great time to build a gaming pc today given the inflated costs of gpus. Not sure either if thats going to change anytime soon but can't say im optimistic. Shocked how much the 1080ti has gone up pricing wise. Not sure how Vega supply is today, but last I checked in Nov & Dec '17 they were hard to find and marked up very high.

If I were to go with AMD, the only suggestion I might explore is waiting for the Zen+. I had the impression it would be released not far from now.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:25 AM   #638
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Waiting on mobo manufacturers to sort out bios issues with Ryzen apus till I finish my wife's itx box.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:15 AM   #639
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Thank you so much!
Old 03-02-2018, 01:46 PM   #640
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I'm not sure its such a great time to build a gaming pc today given the inflated costs of gpus. Not sure either if thats going to change anytime soon but can't say im optimistic. Shocked how much the 1080ti has gone up pricing wise. Not sure how Vega supply is today, but last I checked in Nov & Dec '17 they were hard to find and marked up very high.

If I were to go with AMD, the only suggestion I might explore is waiting for the Zen+. I had the impression it would be released not far from now.

At this point if I were building a brand new system, I'd go with a bundle or a prebuilt that I would flesh out.

My 470 feels long in the tooth. I want a vega 56 but not paying a grip for it.
Old 03-04-2018, 12:34 PM   #641
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
2700x 4.2ghz spotted

https://www.3dmark.com/fs/15008158

im hoping these 2000 series can hit atleast 4.4ghz
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 01:04 PM   #642
Future240
Future Moderator

^^
Article to go along with that

https://www.extremetech.com/computin...ing-ryzen-cpus
Old 03-07-2018, 07:50 AM   #643
Future240
Future Moderator

https://videocardz.com/75194/amd-ryz...ormance-leaked
Old 03-08-2018, 07:13 PM   #644
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
https://www.hardocp.com/article/2018...onsumer_choice

Quote:
Admittedly, GPP sounds like a good program on the surface, but after digging into documentation and interviews with OEMs and AIBs in the past weeks, the warm and fuzzies quickly subside. HardOCP has been in the computer hardware review business for over 20 years now, and we have made an abundance of contacts along the way. In order for our preparation to write this article, we have spent the last three weeks talking to OEMs and AIBs in the industry that do business with NVIDIA on a large scale. Given how GPP is all about "transparency," you might think that those OEMs and AIBs would be chomping at the bit to get some free press on how those companies are part of the GPP program.

We have contacted seven companies about their part in NVIDIA GPP and not one of the seven would talk to us on the record if they spoke to us about it at all. The ones that did speak to us have done so anonymously, in fear of losing their jobs, or having retribution placed upon them or their companies by NVIDIA. All of the people that I did interview at AIBs and at OEMs did however have the same thoughts on GPP. 1.) They think that it has terms that are likely illegal. 2.) GPP is likely going to tremendously hurt consumers' choices. 3.) It will disrupt business with the companies that they are currently doing business with, namely AMD and Intel.

i just want more vulkan.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:10 AM   #645
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
H

this is good. i just prefer asus motherboards over gigabyte.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:46 AM   #646
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post

That is insane if true. I wonder if this would hold up in court.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:38 AM   #647
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
That is insane if true. I wonder if this would hold up in court.
More tech sites are stepping up. And running the story.
the anti competitive practice can hold up in court. But, then you look at Dell and Intel. Dell still refuses to build amd.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:55 PM   #648
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Lol CTS labs are frauds. Trying to Exposing amd security flaws exposed themselves fake. Day old company appeared out of no where.

Intel has a 5billion investments/plant in.... Guess where? Israel

https://www.gamersnexus.net/industry...earch-cts-labs

Last edited by BOROSUN; 03-13-2018 at 09:30 PM..
Old 03-13-2018, 08:01 PM   #649
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
Hey guys, just an update to my previous posts I finally pulled the trigger on some new hardware and went AMD for the first time in my life. Here's everything that'll be in the new build.

I play a lot of games and I know I'm still a bit limited by my graphics card but do you guys have any tips as to how to squeeze everything I can out of this? I've never over clocked anything in my life so please feel free to spoon feed me if you don't mind.
What are you, poor?

Your graphics card is fine. I traded a 1080 ftw hybrid to go back to a gtx 770.

Your choice of system components is upsetting me lol.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 03-13-2018, 09:31 PM   #650
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
Lol CTS labs are frauds. Trying to Exposing amd security flaws exposed themselves fake. Day old company appeared out of no where.

Intel has a 5billion investments/plant in.... Guess where? Israel
Just read their Amd whitepaper and it's shit. There's less technical information in it than the knowledgebase articles I write for work. One page, overview articles. I need to see actual proof of concept.

Disclaimer: I'm a security analyst, so I'm not completely talking out of my ass.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 09:53 PM   #651
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBcsaGgaEM
Old 03-14-2018, 12:25 AM   #652
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ7H1WTqaeo
Old 03-15-2018, 07:05 AM   #653
Future240
Future Moderator

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HkqpRrzUxQI
Old 03-15-2018, 08:18 PM   #654
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Quote:

Interesting stuff there. I just want the damn prices to stop going up. So hopefully when I'm ready to take that step forward again, I don't have to shell out both testicles in donation just to buy a GPU.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 03-15-2018, 08:37 PM   #655
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

im sold...my next speakers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHynbI4FRTU
Old 03-15-2018, 08:45 PM   #656
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
Interesting stuff there. I just want the damn prices to stop going up. So hopefully when I'm ready to take that step forward again, I don't have to shell out both testicles in donation just to buy a GPU.
i try to avoid jay contents.
Old 03-16-2018, 08:32 AM   #657
Future240
Future Moderator

^^^Why?

Jay has interesting stuff sometimes and provides good info. He can't take any kind of criticism though.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:28 PM   #658
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

his content ain't that great nor good.

for enthusiast hardware/gamers he wasn't much help( @the mining crisis) timmy joe called him out on it. lol

for benchmarks jim adoretv called him out. they were wrong. etc etc.

he's like bitwit's level.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:36 PM   #659
Future240
Future Moderator

I can understand that. I use guru3d for benches. Eh he to me is like Linus. Just tech tv not be taken too serious.
Old 03-19-2018, 07:35 PM   #660
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

the nvidia GPP first strike...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGJN3WEsVQw
auros brand

https://www.techpowerup.com/242482/g...580-gaming-box

non auros brand

they just call it rx580 gaming box