Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-09-2008, 01:52 AM   #31
Jack_c
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Heres mine. Spray can white, pink and some sparkly reflective clear.

Jack_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 02:09 AM   #32
atcdrifter

atcdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
polished with a little bit of purp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PDR_0324.JPG (58.6 KB, 295 views)
atcdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:59 AM   #33
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownmotor View Post
what happened to polished vavle covers?

nissan tech
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:43 AM   #34
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
kevlar

Old 02-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #35
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
My s13:

My old s14:

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #36
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
MacTools tool box teal...idk what the real name is, discontinued rattle can touch up paint for their tool boxes.

Old 02-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #37
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
TRG Coating.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:26 AM   #38
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownmotor View Post
what happened to polished vavle covers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftenthusiast View Post
people stopped doing polished so much, becuase its becoming played out..i agree...

my rx7

~Nick
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:22 PM   #39
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews

Normal paint and clear

Last edited by zeitgeist; 02-10-2008 at 08:18 PM..
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #40
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
My old B13 SR20DET valve cover painted with POR20 Brilliant Aluminum and my current KA24DE valve cover painted with the same, a matter of fact everything that looks stock aluminum in color has been painted with the same paint and a real spray gun.

UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:42 PM   #41
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
before the turbo upgrade:

Mine is just polished, nothing special.

Old 02-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #42
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
This is Candy Purple with a "emerald Illusion " clear coat laid heavy .
Done inhouse for a customer.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #43
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
^ P - I - M - P!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #44
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
slow240sx that loooks realllll sick..

sorry for not posting a pic, but my ka loooks like doo-doo. hence the reason its not in there
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #45
superJoy
Leaky Injector

superJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of lightsuperJoy is a glorious beacon of light
VHT Engine Enamel Hot Pink + Clear

superJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:53 AM   #46
Jordan-S13-Silvia
Zilvia Member

Jordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the rough
Heres mine I just finished.

SUNSET CANDY ORANGE its super nice and sexy. Look at the color reflecting off the Turbo!!!

So So clean

Sunset candy orange i Painted the valvecover at my schools paint shop.

Just so Beutiful looking. :yummy
Jordan-S13-Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:26 AM   #47
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan-S13-Silvia View Post
Look at the color reflecting off the Turbo!!!
looks like sunlight to me...
ILoveJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:40 AM   #48
Jordan-S13-Silvia
Zilvia Member

Jordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveJDM View Post
looks like sunlight to me...
yeah or maybe i can call in Sunrise I really like it Alot now.
Jordan-S13-Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:27 AM   #49
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Gunmetal powder coat. Somehow I ended up with a S13 VC and the place went out of business before I could exchange.

Old 02-11-2008, 05:38 PM   #50
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Dupli-Color "Gunmetal" wheel paint with automotive (out of a real spray gun) clear coat.

Been holding up for over 4 years and 2 engines.
untill John's dumb ass chiped the back

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:05 PM   #51
Deftec
Zilvia Junkie

Deftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-known
Polished them myself, nothing great, but you get the idea.

Deftec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #52
DeSantes
Leaky Injector

DeSantes is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_c View Post
Heres mine. Spray can white, pink and some sparkly reflective clear.

Great color. Would you happen to recall what brand(s) paint you used?
Old 02-12-2008, 07:30 PM   #53
clutch kick drifter
Zilvia Junkie

clutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
woooow. are you realted to THATGUY???????
haha i was like THIS GUY is related to THATGUY haha and then saw your post! Im diggin the army theamed cover though.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:32 AM   #54
Jack_c
Leaky Injector

Jack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura about
Thanks DeSantes! I used Armour Coat fluorescent pink first. Then went over it lightly with the same stuff in white. Its basically super cheap all purpose spray paint. I can't remember exactly what brand of clearcoat I used, but it was reflective. Something similar to Krylon reflect-a-lite.
Jack_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:52 AM   #55
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
What was the Base coat on this? was this a base/clear w/flake/tinted clear? I have done this in Powder coat, never with paint. I think i am going to try one with paint.

Jon
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
Old 02-14-2008, 06:03 AM   #56
samsx
Leaky Injector

samsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura about
[QUOTE=usdm180sx;1823573]My s13:

Look really nice and clean! What color is that, painted or powdercoated? I like your spark plug cover!!
Old 02-14-2008, 05:18 PM   #57
-E-
Post Whore!

-E- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
I should have painted 2 of them one for you and one for me
-E- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:19 PM   #58
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
no but you should get off your ass and start painting for other people, I have mad interest in your work homie
Old 02-14-2008, 05:20 PM   #59
-E-
Post Whore!

-E- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
What color is that it looks very nice
its nothing but tons and tons red flake

-E- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:08 PM   #60
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
ahh, that paint looks sick

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote