Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
Jsherbno

Trader Rating: (0)
Jsherbno is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Slammed 2005 350z base. 65k miles. $15,000 obo.

As the title says I have a 2005 350z base with 65,000 miles on it and counting as its my daily. Looking to sell because I live in the Midwest and its not the best car for winters here and I race Bmx so I need something I can easily throw a bike in. Looking for a newer wrx or sti f/t, I can throw cash on top if needed. Car has your typical rock chips on the hood and scrapes on the underside of the car from being lowered. Car has an o2 sensor wire that needs replacing which doesn't cost much to take care of just haven't done it myself yet, and a slight scratch along the front passenger fender from a wrench handle breaking when putting new studs on. That being said, here's a list of what it comes with for $15,000.

Modifications
Engine- K&N intake. Plenum spacer. Custom exhaust and muffler delete. Tune. 274whp, car was dynoed at Craven performance on a mustang dyno about 2 years ago. Not sure where the papers went for it.
Interior- Pioneer Double Din headunit. JBL speakers all around.
Exterior- R1 Concepts rotors and pads. Stainless braided brake lines. 8k HID's. INGS+1 front facia. OEM front splash guards.
Suspension/wheels
Kinetix Control arms. Fortune Auto 500 series coilovers. Hotchkis front and rear sway bars. Varrstoen es6 19x9.5+0 front19x11+0 Achilles ATR sport tires. 235/35 front. 265/30 rear. H&R extended studs with Muteki open ended lugs.

Extras: Comes with the stock front bumper, a set of 4 stock 18" wheels with tires that are pretty warn down, a brand new 265/30/19 Achilles ATR-sport tire for the rear, a brand new still in the box set of ichiba front upper control arms, a few belts I bought extra for it when I had them changed about a year ago, and the car is still under full bumper to bumper warranty until may, 2015 or 84,000 miles. Car is located in St. Louis, MO. Any questions you can email me at [email protected] or text me for fastest reply at 6365785438.
Jsherbno is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links