Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 06-21-2018, 06:36 PM   #1
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
trexm3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SUPER CLEAN - AUDI R8 - freshly serviced - clean carfax - 57k fs/ft

Selling my 2008 Jet Blue Audi R8 , I recently put 10k of maintenance into the car at Audi. I have all paper work of service completed, and parts replaced. the whole car has been completely gone over by Audi. I also have full diagnostics of the rTronic trans showing its minty ! Everything is ready to GO ! 57,000$

61,963 miles
rtronic trans
mag ride
Clean Carfax
Garage Kept

I decided to list the car private party for a couple weeks until I trade it in at the dealer. Don't bother lowballing me I'll just trade it in if it does not sale . This is probably the best priced R8 in the nation . Will consider trades with at least 25 k on top.

85six 725 75sixsix text , or leave a voicemail ill return the call at my earliest convenience

send a private message or text for more pics , files too big for zilvia , and last time i did free hosting photobucket robbed me of 5 years of car memories
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6062.jpg (421.0 KB, 514 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6082.jpg (162.6 KB, 410 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6090.jpg (292.8 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6091.jpg (285.3 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6084.jpg (90.9 KB, 243 views)

Last edited by trexm3; 06-21-2018 at 10:39 PM..
trexm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2018, 10:18 PM   #2
HOMEMADE240SXTURBO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
HOMEMADE240SXTURBO can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What's the price?

-Moderation
HOMEMADE240SXTURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:37 PM   #3
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMEMADE240SXTURBO View Post
What's the price?
57k i put it in the title however ill also re list in ad too , thanks for the heads up
Old 06-22-2018, 01:05 AM   #4
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice, IIRC the 08s were only available in v8 configuration? V8 seems almost as quick and much more affordable to maintain/beat on. My old roommate had a 12 v8 6MT and a 14 v8 S-tronic. While the R and S may not be the same the S-tronic would gap the manual car, and i'd reckon the R would do the same.

GLWS, seems like a good deal although I don't really keep up with the R8 market much.
Old 06-22-2018, 06:38 PM   #5
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Nice, IIRC the 08s were only available in v8 configuration? V8 seems almost as quick and much more affordable to maintain/beat on. My old roommate had a 12 v8 6MT and a 14 v8 S-tronic. While the R and S may not be the same the S-tronic would gap the manual car, and i'd reckon the R would do the same.

GLWS, seems like a good deal although I don't really keep up with the R8 market much.
Thanks man yea I priced it pretty competitively as I plan to trade it in if it doesn’t sale with in a couple weeks , my trans has also been fully serviced so it’s ready to rock! Open road or crazy traffic haha
Old 06-23-2018, 12:16 AM   #6
chnco
Zilvia Member

chnco is an unknown quantity at this point
Any interest in trades?
chnco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 01:41 AM   #7
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnco View Post
Any interest in trades?
only interested in trades with at least 25k on top , but i am open to trades
Old 06-24-2018, 12:25 AM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
$10k in maintenance and still only asking $57k? What the fuck? Is the resale value on these really that low?
Old 06-24-2018, 11:08 PM   #9
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
$10k in maintenance and still only asking $57k? What the fuck? Is the resale value on these really that low?
I’m basically selling it a little more then wholesale auction price I’ll get for it on trade. As a lot of people know who bought cars off me On here I pretty much always sell for a simple low bs no hassle price. Way easier to just make both parties happy about the deal , and move onto the next car .

Also these are expensive cars to maintain. Can’t cut corners with a car like this so it serviced only at Audi dealership so everything can be attached history wise to the car . The owner who buys this will also receive the service history along with all the pictures they take during the service . It’s a premium price but for a R8 trying to resale that makes a world of difference being able to actually see everything done to the car
Old 06-25-2018, 04:21 AM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Oh nah man I get all that. I’m just asking about what the resale value for these typically is. That’s crazy if they’re all about what you’re asking.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:56 PM   #11
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Oh nah man I get all that. I’m just asking about what the resale value for these typically is. That’s crazy if they’re all about what you’re asking.
most in my shape and milage are running low 60s but im looking for a quicker sale. Also once you step up to the twin turbo v-10 or the spyder they get up there. I bought this because it was sitting next to another priced at 112k and they looked almost identical , except mine was half the cost. Being a 08 and not the v-10 i got a great deal
Old 06-27-2018, 12:38 PM   #12
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
is it just me or are these 240s looking better and better? jk! this is an awesome car! I see em once in a while and its amazing to see and hear them go by! glws! great price too imo based on what I know about them and see in the pics!
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 10:57 AM   #13
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Sold lock it up , thanks guys