Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:43 AM   #1
Magicfan1423

Trader Rating: (0)
Magicfan1423 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Asking the Xpertzz (Coilover Q)

This is not Nissan-related so I'm posting in Off-Topic-

I'm trying to find options for coilovers for my 93' Camaro, and the only coilovers I can find are the KW Variant 3's, which are $2k. That's not necessarily bad, but I'm just looking for other options and I'm finding it difficult to find coilovers for camaros.

Thanks in advance for any advice given

Last edited by Magicfan1423; 07-07-2009 at 01:14 AM..
Magicfan1423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 01:18 AM   #2
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicfan1423 View Post
This is not Nissan-related so I'm posting in Off-Topic-

I'm trying to find options for coilovers for my 93' Camaro, and the only coilovers I can find are the KW Variant 3's, which are $2k. That's not necessarily bad, but I'm just looking for other options and I'm finding it difficult to find coilovers for camaros.

Thanks in advance for any advice given
This is definitely not the right place to ask. I don't know what you're interested in doing with the car, but you don't need coilovers for drag, so I'm guessing you're into drifting or roadracing - QA1 makes some good adjustable coilovers for reasonable prices:
Spohn Performance :: 1993 - 1997 GM F-Body >> Suspension >> Shocks & Accessories

I'd hop on some f-body forums and see what people are using.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:26 AM   #3
Magicfan1423

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
This is definitely not the right place to ask. I don't know what you're interested in doing with the car, but you don't need coilovers for drag, so I'm guessing you're into drifting or roadracing - QA1 makes some good adjustable coilovers for reasonable prices:
Spohn Performance :: 1993 - 1997 GM F-Body >> Suspension >> Shocks & Accessories

I'd hop on some f-body forums and see what people are using.
Thanks for the response, those are not bad at all. I asked here because most people on the camaro forums are into drag racing, and aren't knowledgeable with coilovers, so I come to the drifting experts for help
These trampoline-spec springs and struts that come stock are not doing the job lol, so I need a change.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:53 AM   #4
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicfan1423 View Post
Thanks for the response, those are not bad at all. I asked here because most people on the camaro forums are into drag racing, and aren't knowledgeable with coilovers, so I come to the drifting experts for help
These trampoline-spec springs and struts that come stock are not doing the job lol, so I need a change.
Haha, try LS1tech, they have some roadracers over there.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:58 AM   #5
Magicfan1423

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Haha, try LS1tech, they have some roadracers over there.
Yeah, I'm just not getting many options, lol, but thanks for your help!