Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 02:08 PM   #1
kongoboi8
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
kongoboi8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
240sx 15x9 +0 Fitment

For anyone who is curious about a 15x9 +0 offset on springs and coilover or clearence.
Rim/Wheels: Rota grid v (White, all 15x9+0)
I'll try to make this short.

My car with Se wheel, sitting on stock shock, and lower tein springs.

Attachment 71199
Attachment 71200
Attachment 71201

Looks pretty good with stock wheels but after installing the grid v, the look change, I thought it was funnying looking.

Tein spings:
Attachment 71205

How the car and Fitment looks.

Attachment 71202
Attachment 71203
Attachment 71204

This look is with no camber, but tire size is 195/60/r15 on a 15x9+0. I know, what a fat chunk of meat on the wheel.
After that, I installed the coilover kit I bought, not the best but it works.
Godspeed coilover, mono tubes, They ride good, I never ride in any other brand so I can't give you much about it, but it's smooth and it works.
Attachment 71206

After I install these, the ride look a bit better, and it's still without camber, just natural butterfly.

Attachment 71207
Attachment 71208
Attachment 71209
Attachment 71210
Attachment 71211
Attachment 71212

Overall, I didn't problem with them other then getting smaller lug nut because the stock didn't fit. brake all clears, but I have to roll the fender, I did it with rubber hammer and a heat gun that I can use different heat temp. I did have to pull up the harness by the driver side fender because it was burning. I just tie it with the engine pop up hood cable.
with this high, my pipe would strach on driverway, and I can't go through small speed bumpers but I can clear the big speed bumps, sometime. But the wheels fits but it's better if you get coilover on it, size 15 looks better low then kinda low. I set my coilover rear stiff and front kinda stiff so I don't rub my fenders.
There it is, anyone that wanna see a lot of photo of how it sits. Sorry if this didn't help you slove your problem. but it's worth a try.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
none of your pics work champ... and we already have a thread for small sized wheels and their fitment

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=406086

THREAD LOCKED!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Closed Thread