Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 10:52 AM   #1
liquidchicken
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
liquidchicken is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Question Which would you rather watch on youtube?

Just kinda curious, i'm thinking about picking up a new project car and was curious what people would rather watch... The two ideas i had was for a clean s14 kouki with a body kit and some other mods that i would build and drift or a rocket bunny 350z that i would again, build and drift... which would you rather watch assuming both were filmed with similar production quality, doing the same general things in full hd, i'm not trying to build some shitbox and want it to be a car that i can take and show off at meets and then throw it around the track on a weekend...
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2017, 11:46 AM   #2
SuperWhiteZ32
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
SuperWhiteZ32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Rocket bunny 350z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2017, 01:15 PM   #3
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Is there something in the air today?
Old 04-26-2017, 01:16 PM   #4
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Dude no one cares, build what you want and if people think it's entertaining then they'll watch. I'm still trying to figure out how Adam LZ manages to make a living off of shitty videos of him blowing up SRs every other day.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:17 PM   #5
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
God this must be make dumb fuckig threads day, neither one sounds good
Old 04-26-2017, 01:29 PM   #6
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
what the fuck do you care what others think/like??!! What the fuck's wrong with kids today!?? Fucking social media, son of a bitch...
Jump off a fucking bridge, i just might watch that...... Not live though, later on on LL
Old 04-26-2017, 01:34 PM   #7
SSJ-S15
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
SSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
God this must be make dumb fuckig threads day, neither one sounds good
For once we're in agreement
Old 04-26-2017, 01:35 PM   #8
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkicpe View Post
Is there something in the air today?
Come on. . . AMIRITE?
Old 04-26-2017, 01:36 PM   #9
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I'd rather watch people do what they feel like without needing to ask people who don't otherwise care.

And I write too!
Closed Thread