Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-16-2013, 05:15 AM   #61
maces13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
maces13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Its cause your stupidity is funny to me. And no matter what I say u have the same comeback every time. But yet I'm the dumbass right lol I'm surprised you can read and spell consitering your math skills are nonexistant. Keep up the good work bud! Bump!
maces13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #62
heylookatthat240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
heylookatthat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by maces13 View Post
Its cause your stupidity is funny to me. And no matter what I say u have the same comeback every time. But yet I'm the dumbass right lol I'm surprised you can read and spell consitering your math skills are nonexistant. Keep up the good work bud! Bump!
I don't know what "consitering" means, but CONSIDERING you're such an idiot, you should have spent your money on some books and an education (a trade school education in your case; you apparently lack the mental capacity for a formal one) rather than that SR in your signature.

I can only guess, by your level of maturity and poor grammar/spelling, that you're still in high school struggling to graduate.

On second thought, you should keep that SR since that's probably the best thing you've got going for yourself.

Good luck to you kid, you'll need it.

See you back here soon
heylookatthat240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:52 AM   #63
that_one_coupe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
that_one_coupe is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Damn, nobody likes you or your car. Now that's a feat.
that_one_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:35 AM   #64
jdhariwal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jdhariwal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll give you 2k. Just so I can light that peice of shit on fire.
jdhariwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:44 AM   #65
maces13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heylookatthat240 View Post
I don't know what "consitering" means, but CONSIDERING you're such an idiot, you should have spent your money on some books and an education (a trade school education in your case; you apparently lack the mental capacity for a formal one) rather than that SR in your signature.

I can only guess, by your level of maturity and poor grammar/spelling, that you're still in high school struggling to graduate.

On second thought, you should keep that SR since that's probably the best thing you've got going for yourself.

Good luck to you kid, you'll need it.

See you back here soon
Look at my vernacular and look at your middle school grammer, its plain to see that you suck at that too. I am young (23) but I'm going to college ( that's formal if you weren't sure ). Plus I work full time to pay bills. The fact that my car is built better in every way tells me that your washed up. Your not even thirty yet and you can't afford to do anything. I could keep going but I wanna read the same response from you again. Your life peaked already so I'd just give up if I were you..don't say you never give up cause your s13 is a prime example.

BTW, I'm not saying I'm smarter or I have a nicer build to everyone, just this dude this ONE time. And I don't say " vernacular" in conversation , just proving a point hahaha
Old 09-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #66
heylookatthat240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by that_one_coupe View Post
Damn, nobody likes you or your car. Now that's a feat.
Thanks for telling me that people posting don't like the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhariwal View Post
I'll give you 2k. Just so I can light that peice of shit on fire.
Sure

Quote:
Look at my vernacular and look at your middle school grammer, its plain to see that you suck at that too. I am young (23) but I'm going to college ( that's formal if you weren't sure ). Plus I work full time to pay bills. The fact that my car is built better in every way tells me that your washed up. Your not even thirty yet and you can't afford to do anything. I could keep going but I wanna read the same response from you again. Your life peaked already so I'd just give up if I were you..don't say you never give up cause your s13 is a prime example.

BTW, I'm not saying I'm smarter or I have a nicer build to everyone, just this dude this ONE time. And I don't say " vernacular" in conversation , just proving a point hahaha
We use the same vernacular, or native language, dumbass.

But, I wouldn't be caught dead using it in the broken and poorly punctuated way that you do.

You should learn how to correctly use, and differentiate between, "your" and "you're" if you're going to talk about grammar.

That's pretty basic, but you must find that concept difficult to grasp.

I can tell you're in community college because if you ever had to write an acceptance letter or thesis, you'd be fucked.

You're 23, still in college, don't have a career, drive a 240 as your primary car colored like you painted by numbers, probably still living with mommy and daddy. Your bills can't be serious and neither can your job.

Where do you work full time? This should be funny...
Old 09-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #67
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ dayum!

I have to say for a guy who has an over priced car, he can def write.

I have a bachelors in civil engineering and I have never been able to write that good lol.

Touche my friend, touche lol

But in all seriousness, people just need to let it go. If his car is overpriced then fuck it. He has clearly said that he will not lower the price. Move on to the next one.
Hatemy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:02 AM   #68
maces13
Leaky Injector

Exeptence letter would be a lil different then me getting in a bitchfest with a bitch. Look up the meaning of your "big words" cause you failed massively. I have two businesses one is in aquaponics, second in pool electronics. I'm part owner in both with two other friends. I live in a decent condo overlooking the intercoastal. Yes its a community college. My parents both teach there so I'd be dumb not to go..its free for me. My sister went to a state school and did great, but student loans are a killer. I work with the pool part of it for a full time job since the other one only just started this year. Now I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination, like you said I'm only 23. Hopefully I'll be a bit more comfortable when I'm your age. I have a lot to learn but I'm going in the right direction. Im going to school for something completely different but that's a whole other story. Try not to take forum chatter to seriously bro, weak minds like yours will explode
Old 09-18-2013, 02:03 PM   #69
maces13
Leaky Injector

I can't believe u haven't responded yet. Maybe you have nothing say? Naaa you always have something to say. As fun as this has been I'm over it. Your just to repetitive for me. If you feel a dyer need to tell me you suck pm me. Otherwise glws!
Old 09-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #70
heylookatthat240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Exeptence letter would be a lil different then me getting in a bitchfest with a bitch. Look up the meaning of your "big words" cause you failed massively. I have two businesses one is in aquaponics, second in pool electronics. I'm part owner in both with two other friends. I live in a decent condo overlooking the intercoastal. Yes its a community college. My parents both teach there so I'd be dumb not to go..its free for me. My sister went to a state school and did great, but student loans are a killer. I work with the pool part of it for a full time job since the other one only just started this year. Now I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination, like you said I'm only 23. Hopefully I'll be a bit more comfortable when I'm your age. I have a lot to learn but I'm going in the right direction. Im going to school for something completely different but that's a whole other story. Try not to take forum chatter to seriously bro, weak minds like yours will explode
Quote:
I can't believe u haven't responded yet. Maybe you have nothing say? Naaa you always have something to say. As fun as this has been I'm over it. Your just to repetitive for me. If you feel a dyer need to tell me you suck pm me. Otherwise glws!
Sorry, been too busy to sit down and toy with you lately.

Don't care about your mediocre life aspirations.

Good luck with life.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:19 PM   #71
EthanR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
EthanR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EthanR
"My grammar dick is bigger."

"No dude my grammar dick is huge."
EthanR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #72
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanR View Post

LMFAO WOW that made me laugh lol
Hatemy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #73
heylookatthat240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanR View Post

Haha It did kinda turn out that way, huh?

Oh well, free bumps and short lived amusement.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:07 PM   #74
Project S13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Project S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Is this sold?
Project S13 is offline   Reply With Quote