Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 04:22 AM   #1411
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Off topic is on topic in the zilvia dimension O.o
Old 08-19-2014, 04:31 AM   #1412
l adam l
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
l adam l is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
[IMG][/IMG]

suck my diiiiiick!! lol just noticed your picture.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:45 AM   #1413
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
More rear camber than front...u must not drift brah

At least it's an SS tho

Old 08-19-2014, 05:00 AM   #1414
HighwaystarJC
Leaky Injector

HighwaystarJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
but it has "Zero Emissions"
Old 08-19-2014, 05:21 AM   #1415
Farzam
Post Whore!

I saw a bunch of Highwaystar cars at Sowo. I was feelin the e92 m3 and the flat black subie
Old 08-19-2014, 05:43 AM   #1416
l adam l
Zilvia Member

That was my missile and the ss is a joke for my buddy. Also if you notice the whole car is gay lol

those are altima s' s lol

also I'd like to add I bought the car with the rb20 for $1000. It was primer gray and had bent steelies on it...

Last edited by l adam l; 08-19-2014 at 06:14 AM..
Old 08-19-2014, 05:54 AM   #1417
l adam l
Zilvia Member

My piece of shit definitely belongs here. Look at those stupid ass wheels and that shitty paint job I got those wheels for $150 lol also you failed to post up my multicolored engine bay.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:26 AM   #1418
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
Says the guy with a gaudy artificial penis for a car and wants $18k with a stock ass 1j...

Sick wing bro, matches the cheap ass retard color wheels gold engine bay.

And don't even get me started with the cheap shit mods on this $18k dollar waste of space...
coming from the guy with a multicolored sil80.... You're opinion is laughable.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:22 AM   #1419
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
This page just made my fucking life

PS Sorry Z guy. It's not too horrible minus the wheels.

poor silver moss kouki. silver moss has to be the best OEM color. im still sad i sold mine.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:44 AM   #1420
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Off topic: Full BN Blister aero, stock suspension, stock wheels:
Reece, you're grabbing at straws here...

This would be valid if he was hard parked somewhere, but it looks like a progress pic.

Further pictures are required for this to be "doing it wrong".

Quote:
He has this movie he was in, I forget the name, but basically his son died choking himself while masterbating, so Robin Williams makes it look like he hung himself, and then writes a suicide note...then everybody at the school gets ahold of the note and everybody feels bad and blah blah blah blah blah....it's on netflix. Poking fun at people is cool as fuck, but sometimes ppl take it too far.
World's Greatest Dad (2009)

Great Flick.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:55 AM   #1421
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
y'all are ICE COLD.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:16 AM   #1422
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post

Here was the shirt... Someone else can post the one it was made in reference to.
LOL wow.

Was that photoshop really him in the window? I think it got deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
eh, i guess im still use to the old days where 15s/16s were ok to post in there that werent hellapoke and actually fit well...

That was never really a thing in that thread, man.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:17 AM   #1423
xoxide
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
LOL wow.

Was that photoshop really him in the window? I think it got deleted.
Yeah it was hahahah.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:25 AM   #1424
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Oh damn...

Man my chest hurts.
I can't.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:52 AM   #1425
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
he banned you cause you didnt post pics?
It's a simple rule to follow, with technology these days it's stupid simple to post pictures online even from your phone. People need to quit being so fucking lazy..."text for pics"

Dori is a decent guy, he does clean up a lot of the shit in the marketplace but sometimes he does get caught up in an argument, I've even had a couple run ins with the guy but shit online is like water on a ducks back. Who really cares, don't like it go over to NICO.

Anyways... Back when I was 17 and was full potato, sparkly XXRs...

Old 08-19-2014, 08:56 AM   #1426
HORShi
Zilvia Member

HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 08-19-2014, 09:37 AM   #1427
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
Yeah it was hahahah.
Quote:
Oh damn...

Man my chest hurts.
I can't.
its actually fairly sad and pathetic how there are people out there who actually take joy in trying to cause others pain or misery... oh yeah, its called being a sadist which speaks worlds for who you actually are in real life. thank you for photoshopping my personal picture onto the humorous little meme youve started, its called unwanted attention your way... though im sure ill be blamed for it as pointing fingers and creating scapegoats is what people do now since hiding behind computers and cell phones seems to be the "norm" of todays youth and society. self responsibility, whats that?

good to know we all go thru life, graduate school, go to college, get a job but still act like were 8 years old on the playground at recess pushing people off swings and shoving their faces in the dirt when the teachers arent looking, but then we cry and throw a fit when we get caught by the people who are actually there to do their jobs of doling out punishment for stupidity and poor choices.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 08-19-2014, 09:42 AM   #1428
aga
Zilvia Junkie

aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I buy $2-4k wheels cause i've hit walls going 100+mph and instead of me needing to get a whole new chassis I just had the replace the wheel. Instead of my wheel obliterating into 1000 pieces, it broke my LCA and wedged itself inbetween the wheel well and barrier to protect my precious hardtop/widebody/voltex wing/frame like a true samurai. Gramlights 57dR save my life/my car. Not saying every time I wreck that would happen, but i'm sure if the wheel obliterated thing would have gone worse for me.
dude. there are some rules in physics.

if a part of the car doesnt budge, the force will go to the next part.

for example. you have an indestructable wheel, the lower arm and suspension will take the hit. if they are too ,indestructable, the chassis will take the hit, and so on. it's not the wheel that saved you, your crash wasnt serious enough.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:48 AM   #1429
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
eh, i guess im still use to the old days where 15s/16s were ok to post in there that werent hellapoke and actually fit well... but meh i posted, caught shit and left it alone until some guy a few pages back started it all over again!
i am amazed though at the amount of shit talking that goes on behind my back... didnt think i had this many haters out there, guess im doing something right in life then?
you're taking this shit way too personally, which is probably why people are messing with you... they're adding fuel to your fire. i can understand if you're in your twenties, but you should see this and know this by now... being in your thirties. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinzhou View Post
i hate being banned from the marketplace there is nothing to do on zilvia now i know i should of posted pics.......ugh
Maybe consider something like.... i dunno, getting a job?

The marketplace here has been a shithole for the past decade. You list something only to have fuck faces offer you a pack of bananas or barter an xbox + cash. Seriously, anyone with a brain turns to ebay where serious people with actual money exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip&Sliden 240 View Post
Besides the (very) modest fitment, I really dont see the issue here. Car looks normal, fine to me. I'm just surprised he's running 195/205s... thats stock width. Yuck. He should be running a nice set of 225s front and back.

My wifes miata runs wider wheels/tires. :-)
Old 08-19-2014, 09:54 AM   #1430
xoxide
Post Whore!

Quote:
its actually fairly sad and pathetic how there are people out there who actually take joy in trying to cause others pain or misery... oh yeah, its called being a sadist which speaks worlds for who you actually are in real life. thank you for photoshopping my personal picture onto the humorous little meme youve started, its called unwanted attention your way... though im sure ill be blamed for it as pointing fingers and creating scapegoats is what people do now since hiding behind computers and cell phones seems to be the "norm" of todays youth and society. self responsibility, whats that?

good to know we all go thru life, graduate school, go to college, get a job but still act like were 8 years old on the playground at recess pushing people off swings and shoving their faces in the dirt when the teachers arent looking, but then we cry and throw a fit when we get caught by the people who are actually there to do their jobs of doling out punishment for stupidity and poor choices.

I wasnt the one that photoshopped your pic onto it... Though it is fucking hilarious....

I "designed" a shirt, based off of one of your designs, after you made an ass of yourself in the dorisha thread using japanese cities as "styles".... Hardly personal.

Youre a 32 year old forum moderator who acts like a 12 year old when he *constantly* gets backed into a corner for stepping on his dick in one way or another.... You cant be surprised that your actions have caused this "sadism" to be brought upon you. haha...
Old 08-19-2014, 10:06 AM   #1431
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Holy shit... I wish I was a mod so I could delete the whole last 2 pages. Geezus. Take all this bitching to the PM's. The rest of us do not care.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:41 AM   #1432
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:

You have to learn to laugh at yourself sometimes. Its not that serious. If you have ever laughed at a meme ever...then you are being a hypocrite.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:02 AM   #1433
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Holy shit... I wish I was a mod so I could delete the whole last 2 pages. Geezus. Take all this bitching to the PM's. The rest of us do not care.
Hey, speak for yourself

I've always found all this shit talking to be funny.

Some of you guys take this Zilvia stuff too seriously. SERIOUS_FUKKIN_BIDNESS
Old 08-19-2014, 11:12 AM   #1434
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
no one is safe from flaming on zilvia. NO ONE
Old 08-19-2014, 11:14 AM   #1435
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
You have to learn to laugh at yourself sometimes. Its not that serious. If you have ever laughed at a meme ever...then you are being a hypocrite.
its not about hypocrisy (im actually really not one for internet memes anymore), its about 5-10 people who enjoy being sadistic teaming up on 1 person and making sure everyone gets a laugh out of embarrassing them publicly so they walk away with a feeling of accomplishment in making that person feel bad.

i made a few mistakes in the past as a mod yes and ive learned from them... but for some odd reason people make it a point to still continuously rub my face in it! oh, and also, because im a mod, when i make a mistake (as a normal goddamn person does) my face is also rubbed in it again.

the amount of sadism that exists in this thread is absolutely horrific. glad im the person youre all taking pleasure from.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 08-19-2014, 11:41 AM   #1436
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
the fuck happened
Old 08-19-2014, 12:01 PM   #1437
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
^^^^
Quite.

Thread back on topic, ALL posts below mine not on topic will be deleted. Get back to making fun of shit cars.

Thanks
-Cal
Old 08-19-2014, 12:34 PM   #1438
tayloray
Zilvia Addict

tayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura about
god drifting sucks and ruins cars. ughhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJXQCcNlVcI
Old 08-19-2014, 12:43 PM   #1439
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
I'll just put a picture of my first car up here. everything is wrong on the car now.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #1440
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
I'll just put a picture of my first car up here. everything is wrong on the car now.

I can't imagine how cool that car was 15 years ago.