Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 11-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Garrett GTX2871R $1250.00 Turbo Rebuilt / Shipped and Balanced!

Garrett GTX2871R $1250.00 Turbo Rebuilt / Shipped and Balanced!

[email protected] email/paypal

Concord, NC 28025

I have a Garrett GTX2871R - I have fully rebuilt this turbo / using my Ball Bearing Turbo Rebuild Kit / New BILLET Compressor Wheel / It will be sent for balance after purchase and the balancing shop will ship it to you with all papers and warranty (free shipping and free balance)...Its as good as NEW!

3 month limted warranty on parts/labor

Compressor Wheel/Housing:
NEW GTX2871R BILLET / 11 blade / extended tip / drop-in compressor wheel
51.2mm
71.0mm
52 trim
NEW GT28R style compressor houisng / GT2871R 52trim / .60 A/R

Turbine Wheel/Housing:
Stock Garrett turbine wheel
53.9mm
76 trim
New GT28R T25 turbine inlet flange, 5-bolt GT discharge with professionally welded shut wastegate .64 A/R

I.D. tag was lost when coating the bearing housing

Specs are here:
Products | Turbochargers

JDS Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
hks4life
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
hks4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
this would make me want to stay sr, wish i dint buy a gt35r
hks4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #3
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hks4life View Post
this would make me want to stay sr, wish i dint buy a gt35r
Sell it...I can also get you a billet wheel for your gt35r for $200 I have a six blade in stock right now... it will need to be balanCed but that only cost $50 ..these billet wheels are awesome! lmk
Old 11-03-2013, 11:21 AM   #4
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
so, theoretically this turbo should make more power than GT2871R .64 with better response right?
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #5
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post
so, theoretically this turbo should make more power than GT2871R .64 with better response right?
Yes that is the whole deal with the billet wheels!
Old 11-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #6
nachos14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
nachos14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Would it be possible to switch out the exHousing with a twin-scroll V-band one?
Old 11-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #7
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachos14 View Post
Would it be possible to switch out the exHousing with a twin-scroll V-band one?
You sure could but I don't have one. .I will knock off $185 and let it go without a turbine housing.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #8
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
This turbo looks sick a$$ f3€k!
Glws
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:33 PM   #9
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboyizmlg View Post
This turbo looks sick a$$ f3€k!
Glws
Thanks man - yeah the billet wheels look great!
Old 11-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #10
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
You are currently not a Zilvia advertiser please see RJF regarding your status.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #11
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You know you want a billet turbo that Garrett doesnt even offer!!!
Old 11-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #12
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Got a dyno of one of these on an SR?