Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Angry Project Kics R40 STYLE lug nuts m12x1.25 neo chrome *REPLICA?*

Hey guys,

Long story short, some fucktard traded one of my shop guys for a set of barely used tires without me around. I knew the deal was to good to be true as R40's are like $300.00 but I took a chance and went for it? Come to find out I verified there replica's...darn good ones too, I couldnt tell upon closer inspection.

I AM NOT PASSING THESE OFF AS REAL AUTHENTIC PIECES! Although replica's they look decent enough to use? Construction is steel, with non binding tappered rolling caps so it wont scratch up rims.

Here's what you'll get:
M12x1.25 for Nissan/Subaru etc.
-16 lugnuts
-4 locks
-1 lock key
-1 deep socket

Just trying to recover some money so $70.00 shipped via USPS Priority should do.

Pics:

PLEASE LEAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF, if not interested move on... not here to start a shit storm about these things.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:53 PM   #2
lilbnort93
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
lilbnort93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
pm me im interested and my paypal is ready
lilbnort93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #3
Rich260z
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Rich260z is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'm interested in how you knew they were fake. what gave it away?
Rich260z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #4
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich260z View Post
I'm interested in how you knew they were fake. what gave it away?
Compared the finish to my friends real set, the real ones are smoother on the body?

Other then that not much difference
Old 12-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #5
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayaimoto View Post
Compared the finish to my friends real set, the real ones are smoother on the body?

Other then that not much difference
ive had both, a real set and i mistakingly bought a fake set (like your situation, got my money back though seller used a photo of the real ones)

the fakes are much more YELLOWLY and GOLD , the real ones are more purple green blue.. instant give away

the lug collars (that touch the wheel) are super cheap material and have lots of play in them

the outside box on the fakes used to look smudged, the "japanese" writing on it was not really legible etc.