Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 02:36 AM   #151
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post
Ughhh waiting is sooo hard.

I cant wait until the coilovers to get my door.. I want to try em out bad
Thanks for your payment, I'll send them later today.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2007, 02:37 AM   #152
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks15 View Post
By any chance you dont have tie rods and ends for S13
Sorry, not in the MAX brand name.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:39 AM   #153
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA18_S13 View Post
Coilovers Price shipped to 23464.
Thats $1050 shipped.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:42 AM   #154
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
For the S14:

Toe Arms + RUCA's + Subframe spacers/bushings.........shipped to 63304 please?
$480 shipped for everything above.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:12 PM   #155
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so you would only recommend these for drifting and no grip/ auto/ road racing?
Old 05-29-2007, 01:00 PM   #156
ryebreadz28
Leaky Injector

ryebreadz28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion240sx View Post
I'm curious as well.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:44 PM   #157
Sexy_Ninja
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Sexy_Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i cant wait for the seats, when are those gonna be done?????
Old 05-30-2007, 01:29 PM   #158
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I would defenately recommend all of the MAX competition suspension parts for grip because drift or grip you need to eliminate as much of the OEM unpredictability as possible to drive fast and safe. With the addition of the MAX competition suspension parts, drivers inputs are performed by the machine precisely. The adjustability available in the multilink parts and coilovers let you fine tune the balance that is right for you between dramatically increased grip and instant oversteer.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:15 PM   #159
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWayz180SX View Post
i cant wait for the seats, when are those gonna be done?????
Damn I can wait either, those seats are gangster, I dont have a date yet though.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:37 PM   #160
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Those seats are gonna be dope as hell. Def gonna order a pair.
Can't wait till they are finally available.

Dan, I'm sending some bread over to you for the fender roller on Friday. Thanks Again.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:54 PM   #161
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
these shits are legit. if any of my links get loose without doubt im buying these. dan drove off a small cliff at horse thief and the links loved it.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:46 AM   #162
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
ok well the only things left i'm gonna do suspension wise now are coilovers and sways. other than that my cars is in the air getting new arms and bushing...front and back. looks like i'm leaning more towards these than the stances.... thanks can you get some side by side shots of the two?
Old 06-01-2007, 01:24 PM   #163
phatboi

phatboi is an unknown quantity at this point
do you guys have any universal tips in stock?
Old 06-01-2007, 02:30 PM   #164
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
ok well the only things left i'm gonna do suspension wise now are coilovers and sways. other than that my cars is in the air getting new arms and bushing...front and back. looks like i'm leaning more towards these than the stances.... thanks can you get some side by side shots of the two?

Old 06-01-2007, 02:50 PM   #165
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatboi View Post
do you guys have any universal tips in stock?
we just have mufflers in stock $120

Old 06-01-2007, 02:55 PM   #166
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
these shits are legit. if any of my links get loose without doubt im buying these. dan drove off a small cliff at horse thief and the links loved it.
Byaaaaah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hODu4Ekj4Tg

Ha HA ROFL I just saw this in nates you tube account too! Terry is a nut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW7oBS0HuSQ
Old 06-01-2007, 04:30 PM   #167
phatboi

awesome. i just sent money through paypal for a muffler. how long would shipping be to 98661?
Old 06-01-2007, 06:14 PM   #168
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatboi View Post
awesome. i just sent money through paypal for a muffler. how long would shipping be to 98661?
I saw the order after UPS left today , I'll send this out monday, and you'll get it sometime next week. THANKS!
Old 06-01-2007, 06:29 PM   #169
JLHs14

JLHs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
brake kits

Any idea or ETA of the big brake kits?
Old 06-01-2007, 06:46 PM   #170
phatboi

aight thanks man.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:25 PM   #171
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHs14 View Post
Any idea or ETA of the big brake kits?
They are here in port, they just need to clear customs. Sometimes this takes a week.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:28 PM   #172
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
O SNAP, does that include 15mm spacers? If so can you hold some 5 lug 15mm for me? I'll be there the week of the 10th

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #173
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
O SNAP, does that include 15mm spacers? If so can you hold some 5 lug 15mm for me? I'll be there the week of the 10th

No just the big brake upgrade.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:17 PM   #174
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Aww. . .

Well I'll stop by to check out the brakes then I guess.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:33 PM   #175
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Vacuum hose

I am wanting to order a few meters of your Blue Vac hose but the $20 flat rate shipping made me hit the back button uncontrollably, so how much for 5m of blue shipped to a 39531 residential address.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:45 PM   #176
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbablak View Post
I am wanting to order a few meters of your Blue Vac hose but the $20 flat rate shipping made me hit the back button uncontrollably, so how much for 5m of blue shipped to a 39531 residential address.
it is set to $5/meter shipping on the website. Anyways the exact rate is $10 ground or $15 Air to your Zip so you can paypal direct to [email protected] and just note exactly what you want in the notes section (length & diameter & color)
Old 06-02-2007, 03:31 PM   #177
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
fender roller shipped to 07438
Old 06-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #178
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
s13 rucas+s13 tension rods to 77062, Thanks man.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
Old 06-02-2007, 04:55 PM   #179
Zilvia4eva
Zilvia Junkie

Zilvia4eva is making a name for him/her selfZilvia4eva is making a name for him/her self
S14 toe arms to 33178
Old 06-02-2007, 05:56 PM   #180
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkarrowsnow View Post
fender roller shipped to 07438
$250 including shipping
Closed Thread