Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
killahmax
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
killahmax is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
fs/ft

Wanna get rid of my Gsx project. It comes with 2 sets of wheels, extra muffler, gauges,6 bolt motor with 2g turbo, punishment piping and fmic,carbon fiber hiod,2g maf with fp 4 inch pipe, gm maf witb maf simulator and apexI AFC.... Now car has to be towed because previous owner changed the flywheel but put a get flywheel in it ...if u dont know what that means well the starter was hitting it made a mast noise on start up...by the time I figured it out the starter teeth was broken but I have another starter.... I do have a video to show when I started it....it had a nasty body kit on it and I wanted to take it of when I did the driver door had surface rust on it....I would just change the door if I was keeping it....the front passenger fender need to be aligned properly because whatever they did with the kit it had it touching the door so it got bent....other than that this would be a great project I forgot that the has Crower springs in it also...I had the car for 6 months and only saw it 4 times so the wife is in my head about it....to busy for it right now....willing to trade for the following cars....240 s14...300z....eg civic coupe.....prelude other than that $1500 obo..really need car gone so I am flexible.... 9736660152.
killahmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links