Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-14-2015, 02:27 AM   #1
silvia_fiend

Trader Rating: (0)
silvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PS13 Window wipers/squirters

Hey guys, got an issue with my jdm ps13 where the intermittent wipers and washer squirters aren't working. Not sure if the two are linked but I'm guessing so, the wipers work fine on the normal and fast speeds but as soon as you switch to intermittent the wipers stop exactly where the are, whether it's at the bottom or halfway across the windscreen as you can imagine this is pretty frustrating trying to time it right so it stops when they're fully down and not having the intermittent for when there's only light rain.

Any tips/advice much appreciated. I've seen quite a few threads about usdm cars that have a box by the fusebox but jdm ones don't have it so that's not the issue. Have tried switching out the wiper amp for another one but then instead of the wipers stopping when going to intermittent/off the just kept going
silvia_fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links