Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-17-2008, 12:42 PM   #1
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
piranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Transmission front plate number

I bought a bunch of parts, and along with them was an sr20 transmission. The seller told me there was a broken piece, but I wasn't concerned with it because everything else was such a good deal. I looked through the FSM and found a photo of the part, but can't find the part number so I can order one (or if anyone has a spare one here).

Anyway, here's the photo. It's the part highlighted in blue, and I need a part number or a place I can order one from without the number.

EDIT: I meant for the title to say "front cover"
piranhamatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Same as a KA.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:12 PM   #3
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

piranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Same as a KA.
I'm going to be completely honest with you. I already knew that.

I need the part number for it so I can order it from a KA transmission.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #4
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
For all your Nissan Part number needs Bookmark it.

Other than that, The front plate part number is: 32110

If it really matters:
S13 product sKU: 32111-S13001 $38.32
S14 product sKU: 32111-S14001 $38.32
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #5
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks for the reply and link. I knew there was a site for it, but I couldn't remember it for anything.