Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-08-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Exclamation Dromo 1 karting for my B-day 9-9-08 (7pm)

Well since there is nothing special going on for my B-day I figure I can try to get some fellow auto enthusiasts out for an evening at the local Gokart track. Yes, they are gas powered and yes, you can actually slide them around. Check out Dromo 1 The Real Racing Experience for more info. If anyone wants to come and test their skills against the Birthday boy you are more than welcome. class will be in session around 7pm and I'll hopefully be on the track by 7:30. I hope to see some of you guys out there tomorrow.

Also if I beat you I expect a birthday beer at Dave and Busters afterwards, but if you beat me congratulations I'm fat and slow.
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #2
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Have fun & happy birthday, mine's today! I love going to our local kart place, Fastlap! Gas powered + sliding fun.
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #3
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
how many laps do you plan on going hill kill?

whats exact price on everything

im down to bring my gf + friends if we can work out prices whatever
Boostin on you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:41 PM   #4
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Pricing is like $25 a race and I think they have a package deal of 3 races for $50 which is what I think I will be doing.

Happy birthday Mellow*sos
Old 09-08-2008, 06:47 PM   #5
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
3 races for 50 bucks, sounds good

how long is each race?
Boostin on you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #6
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

20-22 laps at about 25-30 per lap. They start with qualifying and then grid you up for the real race. Usually about 15-20min total