Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #1
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
1UZFE into S-Chassis

It doesn't seem like it is done too much here stateside seems more in other parts of the world.

Anyone have any HARD information on what is needed with this swap?
Does anyone make a motor/trans mount kit for these? i've looked around a little and can't seem to find any that are for sale, there all just custom one off kits.

I have someone who can do the wiring on the car, i just don't have the fabrication skills to make the motor mounts.

any year 1UZ's better then other years? i know a few companies that make performance parts for them. i don't plan to make a whole bunch of power out of it, just something that will be fun and reliable. and i'd like to keep with the Toyota powered Nissan stuff lol.