Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-03-2018, 06:42 PM   #1
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
s14 S14 Kouki BN Sports +30mm Fenders, Rear 5 Lug, Origin Under Canards

SOLD $400obo S14 Kouki BN Sports +30mm Fenders Painted White (sorry, realized my original asking price was too low)
$120obo Rear 5 Lug
SOLD $125obo Origin Under Canards

Will NOT ship fenders

Last edited by EDacIouSX; 08-11-2018 at 02:32 PM..
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2018, 07:42 PM   #2
litoflow
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
litoflow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I want fenders $400 shipped???
Old 06-03-2018, 08:09 PM   #3
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Ugh, Wish you would ship the fenders. Can always use a spare set of fenders.
SlmdCpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 08:44 PM   #4
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by litoflow View Post
I want fenders $400 shipped???
Lol....
Old 06-03-2018, 10:04 PM   #5
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Where in Cali are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 11:13 PM   #6
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by tootall4la View Post
Where in Cali are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm located in los angeles, near alhambra/monterey park. I'll shoot you a message!
Old 06-17-2018, 03:04 PM   #7
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

bumppppppppppppppp!
Old 06-18-2018, 12:17 PM   #8
notzenki

Trader Rating: (0)
notzenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Definitely interested in the fenders. I'm going down to LA in a couple weeks on the 29th, if you still have them I'll grab them off your hands.
notzenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:00 AM   #9
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Pics of canards?
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:49 PM   #10
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notzenki View Post
Definitely interested in the fenders. I'm going down to LA in a couple weeks on the 29th, if you still have them I'll grab them off your hands.
sent you a message. sorry been MIA thanks to wisdom tooth ownage + infection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Pics of canards?

the canards are in the first post actually, it's the last two images. they're side (or rear bumper) canards, not front bumper canards.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:15 PM   #11
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

fenders still available