Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 03-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #1
TURBRO2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TURBRO2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
fs: work equip center caps billet machined

Work Equip Center Caps 1 set of version 1 left!!!
Selling a set of 4pcs machined billet aluminum work equip center caps. Ordering one, you will receive 4 center caps and 4 o-rings - $180 + $10 shipping (includes insurance on the cap cost)

The original cast aluminum caps were $80+ each from Work Wheels when they were available, now these are much cheaper and much better! You will be able to paint these and polish them since they are metal.

These caps are machined on a cnc lathe and cnc mill, machinist charge $180+ per hour to run these machines. I am not making much off these, I figured I need them for my wheels and might as well make a few more sets.

Material: Machined from solid billet aluminum T6061. Higher quality and much stronger than the original discontinued cast center caps originally from Work Wheels.

Sizing: Center caps fit a bore of approx. 2.76", these caps have been test fitted on 16” - 20” Work Equips. They fit very securely!

O-rings: Buna material o-rings, high abrasion resistance, oil resistant and temperature range is -35° to +250° F. Properly sized to hold the center cap securely in place.

Version 1 and version 2 caps available; as you can see the version 2 is slightly concave (raised edge)

** limited quantities, I only machined a few sets of these, so once they are gone that is it**

Location Sacramento
Charles
[email protected]
paypal to the same email
boardname: turbro on mr2oc.com, you can verify I have over 50+ positive trader ratings

TURBRO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2015, 10:17 AM   #2
TURBRO2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TURBRO2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Email me if anyone needs a set at [email protected]
TURBRO2 is offline   Reply With Quote