Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 10-31-2013, 02:24 PM   #661
lunarbomb
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
lunarbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
...2 seconds later it posts! miraculous!
lunarbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2013, 02:41 PM   #662
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Yea Tapatalk is crazy. It pushes everything to my phone so I know when people are talking about how cool I am. Yea I can't wait to see your car. It's going to be rad if you ever finish it.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:45 PM   #663
JohanM
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
JohanM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarbomb View Post
dude i tried! no approval. *sigh*

yeah man, i'm pretty excited for 2014. gonna try n get more involved. can't wait to see the truck in action.
yeah, I don't understand this approval thing for builds, I mean... I do but when I summit mine and don't get approve but then see some lame, not finish, nothing to look at build get approve i find it weird lol

anyways, good luck with the new car and keep green car around that thing is sick!
JohanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:48 PM   #664
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
What is this "Approval" you mention? Like you can't just post a new thread?
Old 10-31-2013, 03:52 PM   #665
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
It just takes some time. Mine took like 3 days or so to post.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:47 PM   #666
FKNGRSY
Leaky Injector

FKNGRSY is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I didn't see that coming. That s14 is so rad. Excited to see what 2014 brings!
FKNGRSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:14 AM   #667
JohanM
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
JohanM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
What is this "Approval" you mention? Like you can't just post a new thread?
yeah i guess a mod has to look at it first to make sure your fallowing the rules and then the will post it. posted mine a few months back and still nothing lol
JohanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #668
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
No, FR is a bit more expensive. Sikky is cheaper but they use cheap shit. I bought my Sikky kit and the slip yoke was rusty on the outside and inside along with two of the AN fittings for the oil pan to the remote filter with "china" stamped on the side, whereas quality brand fittings have their logo/name stamped, aka FPS, XRP, Earls, etc. Also frustratingly, I lost my trans mount bracket in moving, I called them asking for a replacement and they couldn't find records of me buying it, so I fortunately got lucky with Hooker selling me a prototype bracket they made right after they finished making their kit for the swap. I will say, however, if you're gonna make any power, the Hooker headers are what you want as they all have 1 7/8" primaries vs. others 1 3/4" or smaller primaries. Sikky has a 1 7/8" option but that goes to a 3.5" collector and whothefuck wants to run a 3.5" exhaust or reduce it to a 3"? Doubly, Sikky's headers point 'inward' toward the trans some whereas Hooker's go straight back. It's just Hooker's kit kinda sucks IMO and places the engine higher (as high as Sikky's kit).

I wanted to revisit this. I actually visited Sikky as they built my new car and I didn't see ANYTHING chinese made. The whole shop is incredibly professional. My car has sikky everything so I'll post pictures of how the kit sits and how everything fits once I have it. They are shipping it to me but it's a long process.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:38 PM   #669
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
can this be named a thread that retires =(
Old 11-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #670
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
can this be named a thread that retires =(
Don't be sad. The green car isn't dead. It'll be revived (shortly).
Old 11-02-2013, 09:14 AM   #671
Beejis60
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
I wanted to revisit this. I actually visited Sikky as they built my new car and I didn't see ANYTHING chinese made. The whole shop is incredibly professional. My car has sikky everything so I'll post pictures of how the kit sits and how everything fits once I have it. They are shipping it to me but it's a long process.
Look at the fittings; maybe they finally got their shit together, but I can guarantee their fittings and lines were horseshit and the bolts supplied were crap.
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:16 AM   #672
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Bumpkin203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Wow a lot of new changes since i last visited your build. Shit is crazy man!!!!! You should do the new car in the same color green so everyone knows its you lol.

Instagram @bankai_r32
Bumpkin203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:19 AM   #673
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Lol I'm going to wear all Stig gear and just drive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2013, 11:08 PM   #674
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Looks like she has finally set sail.

Someone on Facebook saw it heading through Virgina tonight!

If anyone sees it post it here or on my facebook @ facebook.com/mattmadrigaliracing
Old 11-19-2013, 11:17 AM   #675
sonomadrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Dan's car moved out, congrats. Keep it up.
sonomadrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #676
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

So this happened today.....

It rained while it was on it's way so I took the seat out to dry

I'm trying to find tires for this weekend. Can't wait to drive this thing.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:52 AM   #677
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
two rad cars in the garage.

i'm laughing on the inside thinking about someone being like "hey man, can i use your truck to move a couch/chair/table/desk" or something lolololoololool
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #678
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

So I took the car out for it's first track day yesterday. Round 2 of the Keep Drifting Fun series put on by Thunderdrift. Ended up winning!

The car was very loud so I had to come up with a solution.......

Ended up destroying that on the wall haha. Here is some raw footage.

Overall a very good weekend and a great way to start with this new setup. I was born to drive a V8 powered car.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 11-25-2013 at 03:36 PM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #679
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
are you gonna get rid of the blue and orange?
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #680
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
are you gonna get rid of the blue and orange?
Hell no! I love the color.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #681
lunarbomb
Leaky Injector

awesome! congrats on the win!

man, i feel jealousy...
Old 11-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #682
lunarbomb
Leaky Injector

also, you should permanently mount that seat there. best ride alongs ever.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #683
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:

Yea! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Old 11-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #684
Beejis60
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Lana, call Kenny Loggins cuz you're in the DAAAANNNGGGAAA zone
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:34 PM   #685
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Quote:
you mean "traction control" LOL!
Old 11-27-2013, 11:56 AM   #686
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Here are a couple more shots from this past weekend.\

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm kind of bummed that I won't be drifting on Black Friday for the first time in 5 years.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:55 AM   #687
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Sonoma Drift's Winter Jam is this weekend!! So excited. Here's my video from last year. Can't wait to get out there with the new car.

Old 12-19-2013, 10:32 AM   #688
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Here is a random ass video with a snapshot of my drift truck in it. So awkward.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:15 AM   #689
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Why do Vimeo links not load on my phone?
Old 12-20-2013, 09:36 AM   #690
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
Why do Vimeo links not load on my phone?
Get the app.