Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-12-2017, 05:15 PM   #10441
Jarom717
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Jarom717 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anybody watching the press conferences for Mayweather/McGregor? Nobody even gives a shit about Mayweather it seems, his fans can't even support him at the conferences. All he gets are boo's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Jarom717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2017, 10:21 AM   #10442
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
This is going to be the biggest shit fest of a fight... I will find a pirated stream and watch it.
I will say this, MCG is a genius. Win loss or draw, he will walk out not every having to do a single thing ever again.

Marketing genius!!!!
Old 07-14-2017, 05:36 AM   #10443
iStayBroke
Zilvia Addict

iStayBroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarom717 View Post
Anybody watching the press conferences for Mayweather/McGregor? Nobody even gives a shit about Mayweather it seems, his fans can't even support him at the conferences. All he gets are boo's

Mayweather literally has people paying to see him lose. Not sure if he cares that much. Both guys seemed to be having a good time at the presser, probably something to do with the payday coming up. FWIW I don't think they dislike each other as much as they talk, but selling a fight is selling a fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
This is going to be the biggest shit fest of a fight... I will find a pirated stream and watch it.
I will say this, MCG is a genius. Win loss or draw, he will walk out not every having to do a single thing ever again.

Marketing genius!!!!
Exactly
Old 07-30-2017, 08:26 PM   #10444
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wtf is maia doing? when your td is not working against a good tdd wrestler. fuck christ clinch or pull guard/flying, something dude..even iminari roll. and where's that left high kick?

i wish genki was still around. show real mma jj
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:45 PM   #10445
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
http://dai.ly/x5vaz0s
Old 08-22-2017, 10:04 PM   #10446
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

HA JONES BONES STRIPPED OF HIS TITLE!!!!!! FAILED TEST!

I wish I could have had a running bed on this. I called it as soon as I heard the fight was on.

I think I wrote on BJpenn facebook page "Don't worry DC, you will get your title back once Bones gets busted"
Old 08-23-2017, 12:08 AM   #10447
Jarom717
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
HA JONES BONES STRIPPED OF HIS TITLE!!!!!! FAILED TEST!

I wish I could have had a running bed on this. I called it as soon as I heard the fight was on.

I think I wrote on BJpenn facebook page "Don't worry DC, you will get your title back once Bones gets busted"
Should just ban him life. What a joke. After all the bs he was saying after the fight. Dont know how anyone can be a fan anymore this clown.

Old 08-23-2017, 12:09 AM   #10448
Jarom717
Zilvia Member

Who's going to watch the fight this week. I hope Mcgregor beats the crap out of Mayweather but Id be lying if I told you I think he will win.

Old 08-23-2017, 12:52 AM   #10449
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

i think everyone wants to see McGreggor crack the goat defense.
Old 08-27-2017, 09:48 AM   #10450
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Just like everyone predicted... Connor, outside of round 4, was not going to be able to do anything. Glad it did not go to the decision. It all worked out to mayways plans.... everyone thought the 8oz gloves idea, from Floyd was a bad move. In reality, 8oz gloves would be punishment for connor, in those late rounds. Floyd planned on finishing this fight, the 8oz gloves helped secure that.
Old 08-27-2017, 07:05 PM   #10451
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

him and bj should join up and solve this gas tank problems.
Old 12-30-2017, 11:19 PM   #10452
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Had Holm vs Cyborg going 48-47 either way. That 49-46 score is criminal.

Holly hurt Cyborg near the end of the 5th too.
ZenkiKid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 06:38 AM   #10453
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

yeah she did great. wtf.

clinch control, her output, and straight left.

lee vs khabib
Old 01-02-2018, 11:39 AM   #10454
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
yeah she did great. wtf.

clinch control, her output, and straight left.

Definitely. She controlled damn near the entire fight. Thats why I was shocked when I head the 49-46.

The commentators were riding Cyborg pretty hard the entire fight too.

Either way win or lose props to Holm for going up in weight and being the first Woman to actually be competitive AND bring Cyborg the distance.

I think if this fight happened at 135 Cyborg wouldve gotten crushed though.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:40 PM   #10455
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Definitely. She controlled damn near the entire fight. Thats why I was shocked when I head the 49-46.

The commentators were riding Cyborg pretty hard the entire fight too.

Either way win or lose props to Holm for going up in weight and being the first Woman to actually be competitive AND bring Cyborg the distance.

I think if this fight happened at 135 Cyborg wouldve gotten crushed though.
cyborg is a overrated striker like prime juiced wandy. sorry wandy fans.
Old 01-07-2018, 04:28 PM   #10456
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Quote:
cyborg is a overrated striker like prime juiced wandy. sorry wandy fans.
UFC wants to do Nunes vs Cyborg next. Im sorry but thats a bad fight for Nunes. Cyborg via 1st round TKO.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:12 PM   #10457
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
UFC wants to do Nunes vs Cyborg next. Im sorry but thats a bad fight for Nunes. Cyborg via 1st round TKO.
Valentina, no?
Old 01-21-2018, 03:47 AM   #10458
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

just caught up. choi got robbed with that early stoppage.

ngannou took stipe the distance. if they fight again. ngannou will take it. he knows his numba is up brudda!
Old 03-05-2018, 01:10 AM   #10459
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

lame. lombard should get the win. protect yourself at all times. this shit happens in all fight sport.

rogan sucking dolaway buddies dick.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:16 AM   #10460
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Ya fookin ded.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:50 PM   #10461
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

As much as I like McGregor, I hope khabib memanhafchedifgbegvmov(sp?) mauls him.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:36 PM   #10462
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Mousasi rekt Rory MCscrub.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:30 AM   #10463
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Idk if I’d call Rory a scrub but a 200lb Mous definitely starched him.

Sugar Sean scratched from 229. USADA flag.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 11:37 AM   #10464
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

He left UFC cause he knows he was gonna get dropped by Woodley.

It was skilled fighter vs less skilled. Mousasi is way skilled beyond his level
Old 10-02-2018, 01:28 PM   #10465
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Quote:
He left UFC cause he knows he was gonna get dropped by Woodley.

It was skilled fighter vs less skilled. Mousasi is way skilled beyond his level
I thought both McDonald and Mousasi left for bigger paydays?
Old 10-02-2018, 04:31 PM   #10466
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

That was McDonald's excuse. Lol
Old 10-03-2018, 09:25 AM   #10467
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Quote:
That was McDonald's excuse. Lol
Rumor is Northcutt may be jumping ship and Eddie Alvarez is entertaining the idea of heading back there.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:49 AM   #10468
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Still lol’ing at 230s “main event”
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 10:39 AM   #10469
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Hmm I think Holloway bolo that fight. He doesn't want to get mauled by khabib. Maybe he was partying with bj when he made the decision to take on the fight.