Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-20-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
where to buy steering wheels

i have a nardi but i have grown tired of it and im selling it too a friend for super cheap..

but i have been wanting to get one of those white/pink whatever color steering wheels (NOT A GRANT)
the ones with the wood grain feel
or even wood grain. i just like the feel of those wheels because
in the summer they dont get sticky
in the winter they dont get super cold.

but if anyone could give me a site where to find them
or if anyone has one for sale let me know!

thank you!
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2009, 10:38 PM   #2
FunctionFiRst
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
FunctionFiRst is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
post this on WTB.

...and they will come.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #3
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
What size are you looking for? deep dish or regular dish? price range?

I have shipping coming in within a week. PM me so I remember to pm you when I got all the shipping in.

^^^^ FunctionFiRst ordered one from me and YES FunctionFiRst the wheel is on the way!!! as soon I get them Ill ship them right to you sorry for the wait.
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:00 AM   #4
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
BillWatcher is making a name for him/her selfBillWatcher is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
moon eyes for cheap and available
Old 01-21-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
pink godzila
Post Whore!

pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWatcher View Post
moon eyes for cheap and available
Personaily I do not recomamnd MoonEye because their quailty arent good

Last edited by pink godzila; 01-21-2009 at 12:24 AM..
Old 01-21-2009, 12:47 PM   #6
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

BillWatcher is making a name for him/her selfBillWatcher is making a name for him/her self
Might just be exp, cause 2 of my friends have had them and myself and they have held up. But they are 80 bucks for a reason im thinking. Not the best but they have that super colorness that you are looking for.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:52 PM   #7
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
Could you try that again in English?

There is no "i" in personally.

There is no "a" in recommend.

The correct term is "their quality ISN'T good"

If you'd like your recommendation to be taken seriously, I suggest speaking like an adult.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:57 PM   #8
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Search the for sale section, post a wtb thread, key word search!
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #9
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Why?

mooneyes has been around since car customization started in like the 40's-50's.

i can't see there stuff being junk?
Old 01-21-2009, 01:08 PM   #10
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Could you try that again in English?

There is no "i" in personally.

There is no "a" in recommend.

The correct term is "their quality ISN'T good"

If you'd like your recommendation to be taken seriously, I suggest speaking like an adult.

ops... I was in a hurry so my typing was crappy
Old 01-21-2009, 01:20 PM   #11
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Anyways, I have ..

Purple, white, black, blue, GOLD (only 1), and cream/white for sale. And im going to post on sale theard later this week, so pm me if you lookin for thoese color wheel.

Last edited by pink godzila; 01-21-2009 at 11:46 PM..
Old 01-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #12
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Anyways, I have ..

Purple, white, black, blue, GOLD (only 1), and cream/white for sale. And im going to post on sale theard later this week, so pm me if you lookin for thoese color wheel.
pm 'ed you
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:23 PM   #13
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificDrift_Nick View Post
pm 'ed you

Pm'd back,

Let me know
Old 01-22-2009, 03:05 PM   #14
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Too bad many wheel are still in Japan and I guess Ill ship here next week.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:11 PM   #15
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
pinkgodzila can you pm me your selection of wheels coming in?
Krusty_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #16
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
that would be dope is someone made a wheel like that made out of delrin like the dsg shift knobs. I would rock one of those!
Old 01-22-2009, 04:14 PM   #17
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
user pink godzila has nothing to do with the drift team PINK GODZIRA.

just FYI...........
Old 01-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
pm'ed you homie
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:19 PM   #19
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
Why?

mooneyes has been around since car customization started in like the 40's-50's.

i can't see there stuff being junk?
Cause he wants to unload his wheels.

Old 01-22-2009, 04:19 PM   #20
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
i wouldnt buy mooneyes either... yuck
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #21
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
i wouldnt buy mooneyes either... yuck
We are on the same boat.. I have some Oilve green with silver finish coming it..
Old 01-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #22
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
there in the for sale thread all the time just seen like two...
Old 01-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #23
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juice.def View Post
there in the for sale thread all the time just seen like two...

PM if anyone of you looking for JDM wheel!! I got lot in my collection and dont need them now!!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #24
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunctionFiRst View Post
post this on WTB.

...and they will come.

Thank,, enjoy your wheel!!

I got: gold, purple, clear, Maziora green rare, white, black, silver, cream, sky blue, voka blue.. more
Old 01-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #25
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
PM'ed

looking for any clear-one lmk if you have any
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:11 PM   #26
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Can you get red??
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:31 PM   #27
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemaster View Post
Can you get red??

See my sell thread, LMK any you interesting in
Old 02-03-2009, 01:24 PM   #28
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
pm'ed you homie
PM you backk
Old 02-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #29
DeadlyZ33
Leaky Injector

DeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really nice
Quote:
See my sell thread, LMK any you interesting in
dude thats awesome, do you speak engrish all the time?
design exciting vinyls is specially talent you have.

Not sure i'd buy an 80$ wheel lol...
But if people have them, like them, and trust them i don't see why not.
DeadlyZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #30
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
i have one question... what company, manufacturer, whatever... makes those "jdm" wheels... ive been searching around and when i actually find one that has like a tag or company name in the info, i can't find anything about the company... im tired of searching around yahoo auctions and upgarage to get those type of wheels...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote