Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-21-2018, 11:19 AM   #1
slow92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
slow92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
1992 240sx 651whp

Delete Thread.

Car sold locally.

Last edited by slow92; 05-24-2018 at 04:31 PM..
slow92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2018, 12:49 PM   #2
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow92 View Post
I have spent the last 8 years building this car and no expense has been spared when building this thing.
As soon as I read this, I KNEW the car would be flat black.

YUP

Old 05-21-2018, 12:50 PM   #3
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
dude its flat black and you're on XXR.

kyb and eibachs was the jam in 2000.

looks nice under the hood.

glws. you'll have better luck parting out.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 02:35 PM   #4
slow92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
slow92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Ok. So if you are not interested in the car then please don't respond. I built this car based on my preferences and not someone else's. This was built to be a drag car and it is not some beat up drift car.

The right drag coilovers cost over $1k and I am not going to put that kind of money into a car I want to sell. Paint was going to happen in the future after I put a 10 point roll cage in it.

No one on this forum could reproduce this car for the amount of money I am asking. The motor alone was over $10k.

So for all you fan boys with stock or close to stock sr20det's or your cali kids who have to rock the ka24de with $2000.00 wheels go hard park some place else.

Thanks
Old 05-22-2018, 07:33 AM   #5
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
I have 7k in my hand right now
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 08:30 AM   #6
Ra64mike

Trader Rating: (0)
Ra64mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yea you would probably be better off pulling the motor out and selling it.
Ra64mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:13 PM   #7
Heywood Jablomie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Heywood Jablomie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
no expense has been spared when building this thing.
Quote:
The right drag coilovers cost over $1k and I am not going to put that kind of money into a car
Hammond would be disappointed by your definition of no expenses spared.
Heywood Jablomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 04:04 AM   #8
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Quote:
...The right drag coilovers cost over $1k and I am not going to put that kind of money into a car I want to sell...

So I first looked at the price, then the car and hit the back button. Then I figured I would come back and reread.

So the funny thing is about your statement about investing money into a car your selling is...

You will not seek you car(on this forum at least) for your asking price. I promise you.

Now I’m not talking trash. But face it. Your car from the outside is not very appealing. Flat black and those damn sportmax wheels is killing your sale.

I get not wanting to invest in something that your selling. It the reality is, if you threw on a nice fitting set of used real wheels or even cheap nice wheels(RPF’s) and even used coilovers. That $2000-2500 investment would more than likely be enough to land a sale.

And another thing to think about. You mentioned the kids who just want to look the part and hard park and not caring about them. Well part of selling a car is marketing to a potential buyer. And making your car look like something that someone wants to show off. That’s what will sell the car.

Plus all the punk ass kids that ruin the s chassis scene and stick cheap ass parts and giant wings on cars. Well they’re good at getting mommy and daddy to buy some 25-30 year old out dated and unsafe car that “looks cool”.

Basically what I’m saying, is if you invest a tiny bit more money in your car. It will go from being a crappy looking POS with a cool motor. Into a fairly clean looking, less of a POS, with a cool motor that stands a chance of being sold on this forum.

At the very least. Take off the fake steering wheel, throw on a set of clean stock wheels, and lower it a tiny bit more. Then it will stand a far better chance of selling on here.

Again I’m not trying to be a dick. I just know what it takes to sell ANYTHING on this site.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:57 PM   #9
97kouki1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblesh85 View Post
So I first looked at the price, then the car and hit the back button. Then I figured I would come back and reread.

So the funny thing is about your statement about investing money into a car your selling is...

You will not seek you car(on this forum at least) for your asking price. I promise you.

Now I’m not talking trash. But face it. Your car from the outside is not very appealing. Flat black and those damn sportmax wheels is killing your sale.

I get not wanting to invest in something that your selling. It the reality is, if you threw on a nice fitting set of used real wheels or even cheap nice wheels(RPF’s) and even used coilovers. That $2000-2500 investment would more than likely be enough to land a sale.

And another thing to think about. You mentioned the kids who just want to look the part and hard park and not caring about them. Well part of selling a car is marketing to a potential buyer. And making your car look like something that someone wants to show off. That’s what will sell the car.

Plus all the punk ass kids that ruin the s chassis scene and stick cheap ass parts and giant wings on cars. Well they’re good at getting mommy and daddy to buy some 25-30 year old out dated and unsafe car that “looks cool”.

Basically what I’m saying, is if you invest a tiny bit more money in your car. It will go from being a crappy looking POS with a cool motor. Into a fairly clean looking, less of a POS, with a cool motor that stands a chance of being sold on this forum.

At the very least. Take off the fake steering wheel, throw on a set of clean stock wheels, and lower it a tiny bit more. Then it will stand a far better chance of selling on here.

Again I’m not trying to be a dick. I just know what it takes to sell ANYTHING on this site.
^^^^That. On this forum it's going to be hard to sell a motor for 15k and the reason I say that is because here that is the only thing that stands out.

parting it out might be a better option cause that motor seems like a monster and I'm sure someone would just want that.
97kouki1 is offline   Reply With Quote