Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-28-2017, 01:29 PM   #1
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
FS | FT : SR20 Harness + ECU

Hey Guys,

I'm building an S13 practice car with a friend of mine to be able to get back to drifting. we bought a shell that used to have an SR in it that had rod knock. the Harness and ECU are usable. they are by no means wiring specialties grade BUT it worked when we pulled it apart. will have pictures up later tonight, Harness and ECU are both of an S13 SR20 Red Top. (i forget if ECU is 62 or 63) but AGAIN will have pics up tonight.

Harness and ECU are located in SoCal 92570 will ship at owners expense or meet with you for cash moneys.

I think a fair price for both of them is $150 (shiping and paypal fees on top if you want it shipped)

things I'm looking for that am willing to trade for.

Good Condition KA Transmission (S13/14 don't care)
S13 Differential + Cash
S13 Driveshaft + Cash\
S13/14 Rear Five lug hubs

NINJA EDIT: WE BOUGHT A SHELL MEANING NO SR20 WITH IT. I am selling the harness and ECU because they came with the shell....

Review Thread

Last edited by bardabe; 06-28-2017 at 04:55 PM..
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2017, 10:00 PM   #2
doridoridori
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
doridoridori is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
Hey Guys,

the Harness and ECU are usable. they are by no means wiring specialties grade BUT it worked when we pulled it apart. will have pictures up later tonight, Harness and ECU are both of an S13 SR20 Red Top. (i forget if ECU is 62 or 63) but AGAIN will have pics up tonight.

Harness and ECU are located in SoCal 92570 will ship at owners expense or meet with you for cash moneys.
ever get a chance to get pics?
doridoridori is offline   Reply With Quote