Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-01-2018, 05:51 PM   #1
gusgus714

Trader Rating: (0)
gusgus714 is on the path to ruingusgus714 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1993 Nissan 240sx

Hello Zilvia.net,

I do apologize to the moderators if this is in the wrong part of the forum. I just wanted to share a small video of a clean1993 240sx that I know some of you would appreciate. Thank you and hope you guys like and share with others. Have a great day.

https://youtu.be/OadXWVoFvac
gusgus714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2018, 11:33 PM   #2
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Ultimate unicorn is something like a $70M Ferrari 250 GTO. Not a $10k 240SX
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:33 AM   #3
gusgus714

Quote:
Originally Posted by derass View Post
Ultimate unicorn is something like a $70M Ferrari 250 GTO. Not a $10k 240SX
Well, you are right. I just meant with 240s being trashed, widebody and fender flared is hard to find a clean and OEM 240. I wouldn't pay 10k for that 240 no matter how clean it is though. Thank you.
Old 07-02-2018, 07:53 AM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
The dialogue is gonna cause an aneurysm.

This is nothing special. Some turbonerd through Brembos on a car with a stock KA. There's nothing remarkable about this car.
Old 07-02-2018, 07:56 AM   #5
gusgus714

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
The dialogue is gonna cause an aneurysm.

This is nothing special. Some turbonerd through Brembos on a car with a stock KA. There's nothing remarkable about this car.
Thank you for the feedback and for watching.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:21 AM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusgus714 View Post
Thank you for the feedback and for watching.
I'm appalled my skipping through the Fast & The Furious dialogue gave you another view. You're Welcome.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:08 AM   #7
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Will the youtube generation fucking die off already?
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:04 PM   #8
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Will the youtube generation fucking die off already?

Im all for YouTube as a away to promote oneself, but as for it being a form of income solely relying on views/watch times that shit can die already IE THAT VLOGGING BULLSHIT. YouTube is a great way to find out and post information, so that I can deal with that. Not going to lie there have been times where I went to YouTube to search up information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:07 PM   #9
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
To the op .. as for it being a unicorn .. nah. You have a 240sx / s13 or whatever you wanna call it. It’s old and there’s nothing unicornish about it.

Unicorn status car that deserves the right and not to be compared to would be the Ferrari F40 and other cars alike.

Sorry my dude to burst you bubble but facts are facts.

Old 07-02-2018, 10:53 PM   #10
gusgus714

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
To the op .. as for it being a unicorn .. nah. You have a 240sx / s13 or whatever you wanna call it. It’s old and there’s nothing unicornish about it.

Unicorn status car that deserves the right and not to be compared to would be the Ferrari F40 and other cars alike.

Sorry my dude to burst you bubble but facts are facts.

Thank you and respect your opinion. And do not worry everyone I am not doing this to make it on the youtube scene. I do this because I watch other videos with similar content and I am fascinated by learning how the owner obtained the car and the stories behind them. Yes, the audio, video, editing and everything else very poor but I just thought I would share on the Nissan forum. Thank you all who watched and I appreciate your constructive feedback.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:08 AM   #11
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
YouTube is a great way to find out and post information, so that I can deal with that. Not going to lie there have been times where I went to YouTube to search up information.
Quoted for truth.

I personally cannot stand everybody who has an interest in cars making a 10 minute video every two days with almost 0 information or guidance, and doing nothing that hasn't been done/discussed before. (Especially with s-chassis)

I clicked through this video. Looks like a stock coupe, with coilovers and RPF1's. Who gives a shit. There was a sub 700mile kouki for sale in NY a few months ago.

Its a 240sx. It was a piece of shit on the showroom floor, just like its a piece of shit now.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 12:04 PM   #12
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Quoted for truth.

I personally cannot stand everybody who has an interest in cars making a 10 minute video every two days with almost 0 information or guidance, and doing nothing that hasn't been done/discussed before. (Especially with s-chassis)

I clicked through this video. Looks like a stock coupe, with coilovers and RPF1's. Who gives a shit. There was a sub 700mile kouki for sale in NY a few months ago.

Its a 240sx. It was a piece of shit on the showroom floor, just like its a piece of shit now.
OMG SO MUCH THISSSSSS.

I went to youtube looking to find out how much it costs to 2J swap and Z33.

20 minute video, starting with the dude talking about random shit while he's pumping gas.

Give me the info. I don't care about your slice of life shit
Old 07-03-2018, 12:57 PM   #13
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Ilya is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The amount of time it took to make a 10min video, you could have learned a useful skill that is in high demand.
Ilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 01:20 PM   #14
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Quoted for truth.

Agreed .. new you-tubers are all about quantity be quality. Let’s be real it’s a 240sx and I for one won’t be the first nor the last to cover content that hasn’t already been covered. At least you could of went into more detail provided some fruitful information and not the typical

... here’s a 240sx, it’s clean bought from the original owner (typical grandma bought 240 story) yes it’s a plus to have bought the car from the original owner and from granny at that.

Content fillers .. what are your plans? (this is where it gets spicy) where you separate the heavy hitters vs the ballas on a budget with big dreams and small pockets)

And this is where we get the same old shit .. some guy telling you what he “plans” to get but actually getting it that’s another story.

If you were to follow him through out the build i would respect that .. documentation of hard work and the passion for building these over priced shit buckets. That’s one example of good content.

I mean just look you have KG (kalvins garage) on YT and his shit pisses me off like my dude got 4-5 videos of him explaining how he got evicted out of the garage he was renting. Or better yet his “custom” wheel set up rpf’s and all he did was paint inner barrels black and rim face white what’s customs or great about that, when you got fools out here think plastic dip wheel are fire? Or how about his wrap videos dude milked 4 videos wrapping his car each video covered one door / hood / etc .. like we get it did your wrapping your car time lapse that shit.

END Rant (all in all it’s quality over quantity)