Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-27-2016, 05:34 AM   #1
rdannyr

Trader Rating: (0)
rdannyr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CA 36 BMW Bagged! Porsche Macadamia Brown Paint, M Parallels + More $7250

Clean! California title in my name! Cleanest e36 out there. Reliable and ready to go!

Please read entire ad before asking questions. This is not a typical E36

Stock automatic commuter for most of its life until 150k, then completely Re-built with

*Professional re-spray in Porsche Macadamia Brown with metallic flakes

*Full air lift performance air ride suspension. Setup with quality parts (viair, airrex, UAS). Drops frame to 1" off the ground and can quickly air up to get over dips and bumps.
*BMW M Parallel wheels 18x9.5 all around perfect fit to tuck when you air out yet still wide enough to hold a nice fat tire for an aggressive look.

*Engine rebuilt, Magnafluxed, skimmed head, all gaskets, seals timing chains, guides, bearings replaced. Everything cleaned and inspected and Oil pump nut secured. Full rebuild.
*M50 OBD1 intake manifold swap
*Carbon fiber Cold air intake
*Rebuild, ultrasonically cleaned upgraded injectors
*New Camshafts Schirk I believe
*Authentic Dinan strut bar
*Strait piped exhaust to resonators and muffler producing that unique metallic BMW inline 6 exhaust note.
*Custom ECU tune
*Mobile 1 Synthetic oil only

*Custom interior with diamond Stitched leather seats, leather sun visors, tan suede headliner & shift boot
*Authentic Nardi classic wood grain gold plated steering wheel.

*Custom fabricated aluminum rear diffuser and carbon fiber duck tail wing

*Manual transmission swap done with a re-manufactured 5 speed transmission, new booster, master cylinder and lines.
*LSD swap pulls hard very fun to drive

*Nice quality audio setup with dual hidden amplifier with infinite baffle sub-woofer run by a Kenwood HU with USB, Bluetooth. Clean install so you still have lots of free trunk space even with the sub and air setup.
-Full Dynamat Treatment and professionally installed window tint.

*Fully functional key less entry viper alarm System very rare for an e36 to still have working key less entry. The windows and sunroof also close automatically when you lock the car.

*Free* with car Coil over conversion setup & new glass fog lights plus original steering wheel airbag if you want a working airbag. New Front brake pads and sensor.

Come check it out people! Looks amazing in person. Fun to drive and reliable. I daily drive and never had one problem.
I'm a motivated seller looking for funds for my E30 Swap! First one with cash gets it.
Text only please I'm usually at work or school. I won't negotiating over the phone come see it if your serious. We can talk on the phone after texting if you're a serious buyer show contact info

Might be to trade for a clean non project car RWD/AWD and Manual

rdannyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links