Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 03-25-2008, 12:20 AM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post Another GT-R bites the dust

Filed under: Coupes, Sports/GTs, Safety, Supercars, Nissan

Click above for more pics of this bashed up Nissan GT-R
This isn't the first Nissan GT-R to find itself looking like an accordion. We brought you another shattered GT-R in Hong Kong in early January, and a GT-R fender bender a few days later in Shibuya (Tokyo). An Autoblog tipster just sent us a link to yet another bashed-up GT-R in Malaysia. As a purely objective observation, the latest incident does a decent job of demonstrating the integrity of the Nissan GT-R's safety cage. Too bad it's at the expense of supercar carnage. Are we the only ones who think this Nissan GT-R bloodshed is getting out of hand? Thanks for the tip, Eric!
Gallery: Wrecked Nissan GT-R

[Source: NAGTROC]

Â*
Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 12:42 AM   #2
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
damn, someone needs to part these crashed bitches out.
projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:07 AM   #3
rps13sh
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to rps13sh
i got dibs on the motor
rps13sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:17 AM   #4
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
fuck beans i need those brakes.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:29 AM   #5
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
thats not bad. .. .I call the C.C. unit
Old 03-25-2008, 03:11 AM   #6
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
this reminds me of one of those commercials.. front end repaired..then edited to NEW PAINT!!! haha..

ya wonder if people buy em, wreck em, claim ins $ buy it back to part it out and make serious $$$.. hell thats a good idea.. haha.
sac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:28 AM   #7
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
I'll buy it!

cash in hand!

willing to pay 20k :-p

NNNOOOOT!
Old 03-25-2008, 05:57 AM   #8
Canaduh
Zilvia Member

Canaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of light
I can't believe the windshield didn't even get cracked.
Canaduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:19 AM   #9
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
so.....is there gonna be a new thread for every GTR that gets crashed?
Old 03-25-2008, 09:26 AM   #10
2fast240
Zilvia Member

2fast240 has a reputation beyond repute2fast240 has a reputation beyond repute2fast240 has a reputation beyond repute2fast240 has a reputation beyond repute2fast240 has a reputation beyond repute2fast240 has a reputation beyond repute2fast240 has a reputation beyond repute2fast240 has a reputation beyond repute2fast240 has a reputation beyond repute2fast240 has a reputation beyond repute2fast240 has a reputation beyond repute
I love it!!! All the rich bastards are going to crash the skylines, soon the market will be flooded with parts!!!
2fast240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:06 PM   #11
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Dumbass.

I wonder what he was doing or thinking as he was crashing such a beauty.

They make a special hell for people like that driver.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:11 PM   #12
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
What a waste. Dibs on the calipers!
Old 03-25-2008, 05:55 PM   #13
180sx-sweeet
Banned from the Marketplace

180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore
its a sad day when they allow retards to drive a car of this caliber...
180sx-sweeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #14
sylsevilsis
Leaky Injector

sylsevilsis is making a name for him/her selfsylsevilsis is making a name for him/her self
Damn if they wanted to thrash a car, I'll give them mine and ill take theirs!!
sylsevilsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:13 PM   #15
HKSdrift3r
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
HKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
eh, shyt happens......... NOTT!!!!

I blame it on all those damn magazines stating that this car will make any joe shmoe, or an idiot, to be track worthy... apparently not!!
HKSdrift3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:19 PM   #16
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sx-sweeet View Post
its a sad day when they allow retards to drive a car of this caliber...
They've been allowing it since the fucking car was invented. What would be different now, just because it's a GT-R?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #17
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
I'll buy it!

cash in hand!

willing to pay 20k :-p

NNNOOOOT!
You wouldn't seriously pay 20k for what's left of that?

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:35 PM   #18
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
hehehe they thought they can handle the monster.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:46 PM   #19
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaduh View Post
I can't believe the windshield didn't even get cracked.
uh.

wait.

what windshield are you looking at?
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:25 PM   #20
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_dreams View Post
You wouldn't seriously pay 20k for what's left of that?
do you seriously think you wouldn't be able to make 20k back on the parts for that car?

besides, i am pretty sure that car isnt totalled. don't forget, for a car to be totalled it has to cost more to repair it than to fix it. i dont think that is even 50k worth of damage there.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:56 PM   #21
HKSdrift3r
Zilvia Junkie

HKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura about
i doubt they make that many replaceable parts for the gtr, such as the whole front end :/
HKSdrift3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:04 AM   #22
TougeLabs
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
TougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TougeLabs
Kind of off the subject I was just reading a article about Jun and they were ranking on the the new skyline saying all this stuff.
The gps on it will ask you to go into circuit mode and if you do the car will notify nissan and void your warranty Immediately.

Last edited by TougeLabs; 03-30-2008 at 12:14 PM.. Reason: i was wrong miss read the info.
TougeLabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:25 AM   #23
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLabs View Post
The gps on it will notify nissan and void your warranty if it steps foot onto a track !!! wtf ?
You might want to get your info straight before you get neg-repped or something. Nissan allows GT-R owners to take the car to the track, in fact the GPS will not let the car reach top speed unless the car detects that it's at a track. After the event, the car has to be taken for an inspection at a nissan dealership. If this is done the warranty will not be void. So pretty much no, Nissan is encouraging tracking the car. Note this is only the japanese model though, U.S. laws are less stringent.

Why can't somebody wreck a GT-R in the rear?

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:46 AM   #24
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Dumbass.

I wonder what he was doing or thinking as he was crashing such a beauty.

They make a special hell for people like that driver.

Haha omg that seriously mad me LOL!! Hhaha funny stuff... But seriously.. Soon the market is gonna be flooded with 2009 gtr parts...All these rich people buy one not knowing what the hell they are doing...
Old 03-30-2008, 07:58 AM   #25
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
actually, if i had 20k i would

tube frame front, and new front end... maybe 10k at most

30k for at minimum 90k car? yeah I would do it

besides allot of Nissan Dealerships are reporting a 30-60k mark up

so... realistically thats a 140k car

for 20k + maybe 10k for repairs...

serious, you have to be retarded to pass up an opportunity if you could afford it.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:35 AM   #26
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
crashed gt-r's? man i love it, shows that the owners don't baby the car. *AHEM*
Old 03-30-2008, 10:41 AM   #27
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
do you seriously think you wouldn't be able to make 20k back on the parts for that car?

besides, i am pretty sure that car isnt totalled. don't forget, for a car to be totalled it has to cost more to repair it than to fix it. i dont think that is even 50k worth of damage there.
i seriously think they would, that's why i asked the guy if he would seriously pass this up for 20k, like seriously bro.

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 12:11 PM   #28
TougeLabs
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
TougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TougeLabs
Hey Irax your right it was late i should of elaborated!!
I have done the research ! lol Well at least while I was pooping at my girls i read this article about SUSUMU KOYAMA hes the VP of jun auto!
Bring on the pos rep lol !!

What do you think of the new GT-R ?

"Its a very difficult car. Nissan is trying to over manage and control everything. When you purchase a GT-R [In JAPAN] they make you sign a contract saying that you won't modify the car. In Saitama, there are only three places to take the GT-R in for repairs . The GT-R has a black box like a flight recorder on planes that reads and records speed, RPM etc. If a GT-R goes onto a racetrack, the GPS sensors on the car detect it and will ask whether or not you want to go into Circuit mode disabling the 180 km/h governor. Activating the Circuit mode will void the warranty. Any sort of after service is also currently limited to nissan dealerships , so as far as tuning , everything is up in the air"

He also says that about the new GT-R
" Ill See what happens with the new GT-R with all the tuning and speed limitations and the weight of the car, it will not perform competitively stock on the track. I am confident that the EVO X will be way faster than the new GT-R on the circuit"
TougeLabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 04:25 PM   #29
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_dreams View Post
i seriously think they would, that's why i asked the guy if he would seriously pass this up for 20k, like seriously bro.
sorry bro but its kind of like hard to like understand like, what you are saying bro.......

I thought you said that paying 20k for a crashed gtr is stupid??
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #30
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Imagine how cheap the first person total a GTR felt.. For some reason I can just easily imagine some elderly man getting into the car and just shitting himself as he pins it and runs it off the road into a wall..
1992 Talon Tsi - Sold
steve_o1989 is offline   Reply With Quote