Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-27-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Jury Duty TOMORROW, lost my summons like a shmuck

Like the title says. I was summoned for Jury duty at the good ol Los angeles Superior Court tomorrow. My dumbass lost the summons so I cannot call to see if i have to report tomorrow.

Is there any way to get your juror number at this time of night to find out or am I just going to have to drive to LA in the morning and figure this shit out?

Any help is appreciated.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:28 AM   #2
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
lunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lunatyk
I think you probably have to drive there. When I went they let you know when to go up if you've lost your summons.
lunatyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:32 AM   #3
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
If you had to go to Los Angeles Superior Court, was it this address?

Jury Locations

Metropolitan Courthouse
1945 S. Hill Street, Room 801
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Old 07-27-2009, 12:45 AM   #4
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Bump because I need help and I dont know what TRON is...
Old 07-27-2009, 12:48 AM   #5
Ithical
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
Ithical is making a name for him/her selfIthical is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
go to the court, ask for a summons, they'll print you out one. You're allowed 2 weeks before and after your date to go in for duty.
Ithical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:58 AM   #6
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Ive never heard about the 2 weeks thing and nothing is coming up when I try to search it...
Old 07-27-2009, 01:30 AM   #7
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Fuck it. Got me a good country CD, gonna call in to work and have me a nice adventure in L.A.

I should have a twitter for this nonsense.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:39 AM   #8
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Bump because I need help and I dont know what TRON is...
I don't know you anymore Mike!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:42 AM   #9
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah.

I called you.

Miss you buddy. Lets go drifting.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #10
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
so what happens if you don't show up the day your summoned? do they reschedule you?

or does judge judy come lookin for you?
Old 07-27-2009, 06:59 PM   #11
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
just miss it, they will send you a "you missed it, please report the next following monday" thing.. wont hurt.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #12
SRpetey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
SRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illxs14 View Post
so what happens if you don't show up the day your summoned? do they reschedule you?

or does judge judy come lookin for you?
if you dont go then they will send out another invitation.
SRpetey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:06 PM   #13
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Five bucks a day.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote