Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 10-25-2014, 01:09 PM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Enjuku Racing - A1 Tech H11 Head Studs - SR20DET

A1 Technologies H11 Head Studs - Nissan SR20DET
http://www.enjukuracing.com/products...n-sr20det.html

http://www.enjukuracing.com/products...n-sr20det.html

Product Description
A1 Technologies H11 Head Studs - Nissan SR20DET
If you're looking to make big power but don't like the idea of lifting your cylinder head and replacing head gaskets frequently these are exactly what you need! These studs are manufactured by A1 Technologies and utilize an H11 material that is much stronger than the typical 8740 chromoly and yields a tensile strength of 260,000 psi. They are also provisioned with a hex broach on the top of the stud enabling you to install them with the cylinder head on the car if necessary.

What is so different about these head studs?
These Head Studs include an additional feature known as a "dog point" that seats the stud in the block and preloads the fastener for an accurate and repeatable torque sequence.
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2014, 11:59 PM   #2
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
These appear to completely bottom out on the block.

They look nice, but I wonder if many people have used these on SR motors, it would be nice to see some review of this product.

Price seems a bit on the high side, should be very good quality I assume.
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 03:45 PM   #3
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboyizmlg View Post
These appear to completely bottom out on the block.

They look nice, but I wonder if many people have used these on SR motors, it would be nice to see some review of this product.

Price seems a bit on the high side, should be very good quality I assume.
These don't sell as much as the ARP's, which is probably why you don't see many reviews on them. A1 claims that these are the absolute strongest studs available on the market. Their studs are manufactured from H-11 tool steel with a tensile strength of 260,000 PSI vs. ARP's 200,000 PSI rated 8740 Chromemoly Steel studs. Most people go with the ARP's because the price point and they have been proven to be the "go to" studs for many years now. However, if you are looking for maximum performance and the strongest studs available for the SR20, then the A1's are the studs you want.
[email protected]

Last edited by Enjuku Racing; 10-30-2014 at 09:18 AM..
Old 10-30-2014, 08:54 AM   #4
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Info states that these can be installed with the head still on the car, I assume they meant to say on the block.
Not sure if it can do that with ARP studs?

I might be doing head stud upgrade soon, these seem to be of interest to me as I don't want to remove the head from the block.

Thanks for sharing these.
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 09:17 AM   #5
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboyizmlg View Post
Info states that these can be installed with the head still on the car, I assume they meant to say on the block.
Not sure if it can do that with ARP studs?

I might be doing head stud upgrade soon, these seem to be of interest to me as I don't want to remove the head from the block.

Thanks for sharing these.
Yes, it is possible to change out head studs on an SR20 without removing the head but its not recommended and we would never do that here at our shop.
[email protected]