Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-03-2017, 08:24 AM   #1
D_kergs

Trader Rating: (0)
D_kergs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS/FT 2006 CBR 1000rr

2006 Honda CBR 1000rr - 13k miles. Looking mostly to trade my bike for a 240, but if someone just wants to buy it, id be okay with that. I spent all winter making it look good for my girlfriend, and right as the season started found out she was pregnant. Everything is "cosmetic" (i will include a picture of what the bike looked like before). The teal is some type of fancy plasti dip. Was professionally done by some shop in Baltimore. Long story short I can remove it all. The bike has never been dropped while I have owned it, never had any mech issues, not been stunted, or any thing like that. Couple aftermarket parts, nothing too crazy, exhaust, levers, wind screen, all led lights, and some other little things. I can throw in a helmet and whatnot if you like. Asking 6k obo. feel free to call or text if you have any other questions 571484612two. thanks!

ps. im not selling the black one.... BUT everything is "for sale" its an 04 zx10r.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg liv bike.jpg (84.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg dl bile.jpg (448.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg bike.jpg (312.4 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by D_kergs; 08-03-2017 at 01:08 PM..
D_kergs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links