Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 07-24-2017, 07:37 PM   #1
koga_shuko

Trader Rating: (0)
koga_shuko is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sparco seat bracket question

Heya guys I just purchased a set of sparco r333 seats and they came with Wedge brackets and sliders. Anyway the seats are sitting super high...im 5 foot 7 inches and my head is almost touching the roof! ive been looking around and cant find a solid answer. Ive also emailed sparco but havent gotten a response yet. Anywho... I know some manufacturers make low brackets but which will fit my seats? Or would it be better to get a base like the one Planted makes and put my seat on there with no slider?
koga_shuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2017, 03:59 PM   #2
KJR50
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (12)
KJR50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
R333 seat bottom is super thick. You're going to sit high unless you can figure out a way to mount the seat directly on to floor pan.
KJR50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 04:40 PM   #3
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^This

From the looks of the seat, it seems to be bottom mount which don't have good options for off the shelf seat brackets/rails. Correct me if I am wrong but, you'll have a lower seat if they were side-mount.