Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 11-15-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
ARBEES14

Trader Rating: (0)
ARBEES14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
RB Rb25 neo starting issues

:wtf2: So where do I start, I have a 95 S14 with a Rb25det neo swap. One day I was driving and I noticed it would cut out when I would get into boost, I would notice then let off and slowly speed up and it would be fine! Then I kept noticing it, so I thought, maybe my spark plugs fouled out so, I changed my spark plugs to oem recommended NGKs and I went to start it up and nothing. I would try to start it and it would just keep cranking, no combustion....sooo I checked my spark plugs for correct gap and they were spot on. Then I went to my coilpacks, I had my girlfriend turn over the car with a plug out and they all sparked 6/6....so I went to fuel, I took out all of my braided fuel lines and sprayed high pressure air through them....no clogs. I changed my fuel pump, not the issue....I’ve changed my CAS and my coolant temp sensor. I’ve tried a different ECU, it was a S1 ecu but I was told it wouldn’t make a difference. I’ve checked all my wires for any knicks or any grounded out wires. My MAF is getting power and isn’t dirty. I’ve cleaned out my injectors and made sure my fuel rail wasn’t clogged. I’m extremely lost. I’m out of ideas now and I need help to getting my baby back on the road!!!
ARBEES14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links