Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 10:49 PM   #1
oldgovernor
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
oldgovernor is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
95 240SX - S14 SR + Kouki Conversion. $4k

(more pics at bottom of post)

1995 240SX - Factory SE/5spd
SOLD SOLD SOLD
172k on the body
Clean title in hand

JDM S14 SR20DET "Notchtop" (s14 t28 BB)
  • low km, from a 97-98 s14 auto through JDM hookup. (<100 miles on since swapped in)
  • Tomei sr20det rocker arm stoppers (<100 miles on)
  • New head + misc. gasket kit installed (<100 miles on)
  • Exedy Stage 3 clutch, aftermarket flywheel (<100 miles on)
  • Godspeed intercooler (<100 miles on)
  • ISIS radiator (<100 miles on)
  • 3" Downpipe + 3" Apexi N1 Catback (uninstalled)
  • Misc. aftermarket piping, oil catch can, etc.
  • Rear battery relocation w/ metal box and lockdowns, just threw in a newish battery
  • Tein flex coilovers
  • Aftermarket arms/tie rods/subframe risers/everything misc. suspension. Unsure on brands
  • Cusco front and rear antisway bars (front not pictured)
  • Z32 brakes - 4 piston 30mm iron fronts, 2 piston aluminum rears. Aftermarket crossdrilled rotors.
  • Hydraulic ebrake. Unsure on brand.
  • Welded diff
  • Other stuff I probably forgot
Cosmetic:
  • Kouki projectors + rear tails
  • Kouki hood with hood pins and fiberglass fenders
  • Expensive aftermarket Kouki front bumper, I forgot the brand/model but it was purchased new from a cargo container from Japan.
  • Grip royal steering wheel (unfortunately purple), nismo shift knob.
  • Currently on z33 350z front wheels and z32 300zx rear wheels. Tires are like new and never drifted on. I have an extra pair of z33 wheels you can have but the tires on them are toast.
  • Also comes with extras if you want them: z32 maf, s14 LE digital climate control, a turbo timer, perfect condition rear seats from my previous s14 se, and more I can’t think of.
Car runs and you can test drive it around my block, but it's basically a nearly finished project and it's been sitting for a while. You should trailer it home unless you live nearby and want to risk your luck with the cops.
Here is everything it needs:
  • Body isn't great as you can tell by pictures. It's unpainted and there is a large dent rear of the driver door you can see in the pictures. It has rust on the driver's door sill. Frame rails aren't untouched by rust but not too bad and they are straight.
  • The car backfires, almost positive this is due to super old gas. My final step with the car was to going to be to attach the exhaust and drain/refill the gas. Right now it starts fine, idles fine, but is super loud without the exhaust on and backfires. Feel free to compression check the motor if that makes you uncomfortable, everything is new and good.
  • No boost gauge. I haven't been able to see where it's making boost at WOT. Car seems to pull hard but not sure on what PSI it's at.
  • Electric fans need to be wired.
  • Power steering needs new fluid and/or belt. It works but it started squealing last time I started it and turned the wheel.
  • The speedometer is missing the needle indicators. I have no idea why, but they are.
  • Interior is almost complete but dirty. Missing glovebox, shifter trim, and has a s13 passenger seat that's not bolted in.

Selling because the transmission went out on my daily and I won't have space for three cars once I pick something else up. This is my second s14, I bought this one as a project in 2013 but sort of lost interest in drifting and never got it to the point I wanted to. Kind of a shame as it has a ton of money in it and is on the one yard line to completion but I'm ready to just wipe my hands of it. I don't have the space for it and need to pick up something like a g35 sedan or a 5spd e46. Not really interested in trades unless it's for something of that nature.

SOLD

Click for high res:

Last edited by oldgovernor; 03-28-2017 at 03:46 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2017, 03:30 PM   #2
oldgovernor
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
oldgovernor is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Well, that was quick. Sold.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:55 AM   #3
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Hey with a price like that you cant go wrong.
Old 03-29-2017, 12:22 PM   #4
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Thanks for the car, hope you enjoy the Taurus! I've put a lot of time and money into it!