Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-03-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
theyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
possibly selling my car

got a legit 1998 s14. cracked passenger side mirror. Jdm wing, full bodykit, front bumper messed up but have a brand new one in the garage willing to give with. tien full coilovers, tein front and rear strut tower bars. 17x7.5 and 17x8 5zigen wheels. marbalized hood. rb26dett engine running strong but transmission needs to be welded to make only run rwd or get a z32 or rb25 tranny. big aftermarket injectors. front mount intercooler, aluminum radiator, safc neo. pretty good shape car all around. looking for 22k obo... what you all think before i post it up?

Last edited by theyellownerd; 10-03-2008 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: adding pics
theyellownerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #2
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
you'll get half of that.

sorry, the world sucks. But I doubt you'll get anything close to 22.

KBB says the cars worth 6 grand. Add 50% the cost of your mods to 6 grand, minus the cost of work needing to be done, and you'll have a price.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #3
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

theyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura about

Old 10-03-2008, 08:42 PM   #4
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
no one would pay 22 one the economy sucks two most people who have 240s dont have that much money
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
you'll get half of that.

sorry, the world sucks. But I doubt you'll get anything close to 22.

KBB says the cars worth 6 grand. Add 50% the cost of your mods to 6 grand, minus the cost of work needing to be done, and you'll have a price.
kbb also considers 97's and 98's to be equals.. we know 98s are more rare... just throwing it out there... but really want to be up around that price... thanks though
Old 10-03-2008, 08:44 PM   #6
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

you asked for opinions and he told you the truth
Old 10-03-2008, 08:44 PM   #7
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben G View Post
no one would pay 22 one the economy sucks two most people who have 240s dont have that much money
i feel ya.. i got offered 18 which is what made me even consider it... but it just wasnt enough, especially through the headache of it all
Old 10-03-2008, 08:46 PM   #8
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

Quote:
you asked for opinions and he told you the truth
yep, and i appreciate them. thank you
Old 10-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #9
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

so what tranny is on there right now? and do you have the single turbo set up or twin
Old 10-03-2008, 08:51 PM   #10
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Dude, TAKE THE 18 !!!!!!

I actually laughed when i saw 22K.

Not to be a prick man, but you can buy full race s13's for under that. And really, it wouldnt cost that much to build your car if you knew people and waited for deals on the car and the engine.

Good Luck man, its hard to get something even close to what you invest into a vehicle.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:55 PM   #11
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

Quote:
so what tranny is on there right now? and do you have the single turbo set up or twin
rb26 awd tranny with the transfer cut and plugged.

twin
Old 10-03-2008, 09:01 PM   #12
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

ahh ok i thought so but for a sec i was thinking it was awd then it might be worth 22 haha
Old 10-03-2008, 09:03 PM   #13
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

Quote:
ahh ok i thought so but for a sec i was thinking it was awd then it might be worth 22 haha
nah, im not that super
Old 10-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #14
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

hahaha well if i were you i would just do the really simple repairs and then sell it like that and just try and get 11 or as much as you can out of it
Old 10-03-2008, 09:09 PM   #15
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Im not gonna lie. Its a very nice car. Would you consider trading it for a bmw 325is?

Consider the engine an M25VE lol. New shocks too!
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #16
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

what year is the bmw?
Old 10-03-2008, 09:13 PM   #17
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

what the hell is m25ve?
Old 10-03-2008, 09:16 PM   #18
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

325is are sexy haha
Old 10-03-2008, 09:20 PM   #19
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yeah what eric said, I would've taken the 18 and ran with it.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:25 PM   #20
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Dude, TAKE THE 18 !!!!!!

I actually laughed when i saw 22K.

Not to be a prick man, but you can buy full race s13's for under that. And really, it wouldnt cost that much to build your car if you knew people and waited for deals on the car and the engine.

Good Luck man, its hard to get something even close to what you invest into a vehicle.

someone offered 18k? good deal. for you.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #21
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

i dont think anyone ever offered him 18 its not even officially for sale yet
Old 10-03-2008, 09:39 PM   #22
seto_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
seto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to seto_s14
this car is fucking hot, saw it once before when i bought a fender off theyellownerd. 22k is steep, take the 18k and run
Old 10-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #23
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seto_s14 View Post
this car is fucking hot, saw it once before when i bought a fender off theyellownerd. 22k is steep, take the 18k and run
thanks bro for some legitimacy of me owning the car.. lol.. i dont really know anyone on this site... so i needed that

Quote:
i dont think anyone ever offered him 18 its not even officially for sale yet
oh and the 18 offer.. off the street, not on here... obviously i havent posted it yet
Old 10-03-2008, 09:58 PM   #24
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
take the 18k, if you truly want to sell it

if you don't think 18k is worth it keep it
Old 10-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #25
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theyellownerd View Post
thanks bro for some legitimacy of me owning the car.. lol.. i dont really know anyone on this site... so i needed that

oh and the 18 offer.. off the street, not on here... obviously i havent posted it yet
22k now? Not gonna happen. Not in todays market. If someone offered 18k, I would have taken it and ran.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:04 PM   #26
norcal_black240
Zilvia Addict

norcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to norcal_black240 Send a message via MSN to norcal_black240
Wow, take the 18k for the car. I dont think you will get any offer like that from any 240 owner on here or any other 240sx forum.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:42 AM   #27
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
good formula, this is spot on.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:49 AM   #28
junn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
junn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
22!!!!!....ouch!!...that hurt me...
junn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:27 AM   #29
Este510
Zilvia Member

Este510 will become famous soon enoughEste510 will become famous soon enoughEste510 will become famous soon enoughEste510 will become famous soon enoughEste510 will become famous soon enough
Nice bucket, but 22k. "Maybe" with a single turbo pushing 600 hp, oh and same set of wheels.
Este510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:30 AM   #30
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
ive seen a muuch better looking s14 than that one that i think sold for 15k w/ SR though but it was just beautiful and then saw it again for sale recently i think u'll get about 10k max
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote