Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-18-2008, 09:12 PM   #1
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
S13: Looking for a L-Jet power fc basemap: look inside

hey guys, i just installed a gt2871, hks step 1 cams, z32 maf and sard 850cc injectors and my power fc makes my car run like shit I've got an s13 redtop. can't make it to a tuner with a decent base map to get me there. can anybody send me an excel version of their map and settings with this configuration if they have it? I'll pay some cash. I just need to get my car to the tuner. I starts but rattles and shakes like no other.

wasn't sure where to put this since it's more of a want to buy/want to know/chat. mods can move it wherever they feel is appropriate thanks again.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:15 PM   #2
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
see if one of ur homies or someone will let u use their AAA
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
i've got AAA but i dont want to have to do that if i dont need to. there could possibly be something else wrong. thanks for the info.