Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-18-2008, 11:05 AM   #1
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
turbo oil return gasket part number?

hey guys.. I need a new gasket for the turbo oil return. Anyone have a part number or where I can get one in the North East?

-Bart
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #2
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I cut one out of that rubber/cork gasket material you can find at parts stores, and haven't had any leaks or problems. Other people might say it's a bad idea, it's worked for me though.

Or you could buy one from www.atpturbo.com
Old 07-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #3
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
true.. i just might do it, atleast as a temp kind of deal. Any idea if the oil return gasket on the T25 and T28 are the same??

-Bart
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #4
1QUICK4
Stop or I'll Shoost

Trader Rating: (0)
1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1QUICK4 Send a message via MSN to 1QUICK4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Sunrise View Post
true.. i just might do it, atleast as a temp kind of deal. Any idea if the oil return gasket on the T25 and T28 are the same??

-Bart
I think the S15 T-28 is the only one that is different

Review Thread= http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=201106
1QUICK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:49 PM   #5
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
The Z32 twin turbo should have the same gasket, local dealer should be able to pick them up.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:01 PM   #6
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
The Z32 twin turbo should have the same gasket, local dealer should be able to pick them up.
message length